LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New home for furrys (privet Squiregirl18 and doorset)

doorset

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scout watched the nurse and the older doctor. She took it all in before snarliing at the doctor and then laid down. "I want my family and to go home.......also take out the IV I'm okay" Scout still didn't want to drink much but she did want to eat and be around her family. It wasn't long after that she turned and leaned into the doctor scared.

Scout laid there but then blinked and nodded. "Yes..." She said softly. "I want to know what happen" She then reached over chewing at her IV before leaning into the doctor not getting anything in her mouth just mostly pushing it with her noise. "I want to see and go home"

Scout watched around the rooms seeing the IVs and how bad it looked. "I-I could end up here?" She asked very softly and then slowly moved seeing one of the cubs inside give a snarl. One of the few that was up right away Scout snarled back and moved a little. "W-We go back" She said her tail moving a little but it wasn't hard to tell she was scared and wanted to go back hearing alarms and seeing nurses walking around.

Scout shook her head. "No" She didn't want any more medication and even if she did feel a little sick she just wanted to go to the party. Soon Scout turned getting to her mom and laying close. "Ready" She said softly and closed her eyes trying to be good.

Scout nodded and little and leaned into her mom. Her tail wagging a little as she got ready to go to the party. Once there Scout smiled looking around and as soon could get out of her mom's arms she was off to go look around and eat some.