LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetter to Baby Girl

Daddy_Dave

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The security guard grabs Daisy on the wrist. "Ok I tried the easy way. Looks like I am going to have to take a more hands on approach." She takes Daisy to the security office and put her in one of the empty rooms. The guard called to the information booth and told the lady that she had his daughter in the office.

• 2 weeks later...

"How do you want me to treat you? So far. You have acted like a spoiled brat. Maybe that is how I should treat you. Like a 2 year old girl. As for not asking the lady out. I am not ready to date yet. Even if you think I am. When I am ready to date again. I'll let you know. Right now. I miss your mother too much to think about dating right now."

I did no such thing. You cried on your own. Because you didn't like my answer to your prodding me into dating again." The two of them left the security office and daddy put Daisy in a stroller then buckled her in. So she couldn't run off again.

"Ok suit yourself. I guess it is home we go." Daddy pushes the stroller towards the exit. He parks the stroller and gets Daisy out. Daddy carries her to the car and buckles her into the backseat. He drives home and pulls into the garage. Daddy lets Daisy out of the car and goes into the house with the bags.