LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetter to Baby Girl

Daddy_Dave

Daddy sat at his desk watching some videoes about bedwetting solutions. His daughter had been wetting the bed most nights since her mother passed away. He was at a lost as what to do. With both the bedwetting and being a single father to a girl. Daddy heard the bedroom door open and bare feet on the hardwood floor outside of his office upstairs. He waited to see if she was going to come in or head on downstairs.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I don't see what the big deal is. So you have to wear diapers. Not just babies wear diapers. Adults wear diapers if they have a problem making it to the bathroom in time. Older people wear diapers because as you get older. You don't move as quickly as you use to. Though they probably wouldn't admit it. There are probably teens at your school that wet the bed and wear protection to bed."

Daddy tried to come up with a good way to put it, but he couldn't see any other way to say it. "So you aren't going to do anything to help me out. I have to wash your bedding and pajamas everyday. I am not complaining, but wearing protection would help cut down on the laundry and help you sleep better at night. Sleeping in a wet bed can't be comfortable."

Daddy sighs. "That is not true at all. I care about you alot. You are my daughter, but I will be honest. I have no clue or idea how to deal with a teenager. Your mom was the expert at that. I'm trying the best I can. Things was alot easier when you was a little girl."

Daddy opened the room. "That is ok. Let's get you cleaned up. So we can go shopping for some protection for you to wear." He runs a tub of warm water and add some bubble bath. Daddy undresses her and puts her wet clothes in the sink. He helps her into the bathtub.