LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love Beyond What She Ever Had Imagined

Guest tabooyou

Guest tabooyou

Donald rubbed the excess "cum" away from her vagina with a moist towellette.

"Could you bring me like, a wad of toilet paper?" asked Lisa, still catching her breath from the supreme orgasm he had just given her.

"Sure," he said, smiling with pride at his ability to pleasure her. He knew that the fetish they shared had something to do with it as well.

He gave her a little privacy as she wiped the inside of herself. She had, as always, produced a considerable amount of fluid.

He gave her some powder and put her dry diaper back on. Her body was tingling with circulation. She shivered noticably with a relaxed smile as he wrapped her hips up.

"I owe you one," she told him, her facial expression glowing. "I owe you a lot of things, actually."

" . . . . to love, and to cherish, in sickness and in health . . . . " he replied. "If I remember correctly. Maybe that's not the order it goes in, but that's how I always think of it."

"I'll never forget when we were first dating," she said, "and I got the flu. I didn't want to give it to you, but you were there for me. And I figured, 'Well, if he gets sick taking care of me, I'll just have to take care of him."

"How could I let you lay there and suffer, all by yourself?" he said. "The flu SUCKS - which is why I take ginger, garlic - "

"And shiitake mushroom pills," she smiled. "Every day. And I have to admit, I haven't been sick ever since."

"I wanted to be with you, anyway," he admitted. "I still think you're so cool. You're like those girls in high school that were too cool for a bookworm like me. Even though I lifted weights."

"I love how you lift weights," she said sweetly. "And I so miss my little five-pounders right now."

"I know," he said. "But you have your favourite guitar."

"Yeah," she said with a smile. "You're right."

"And you look adorable to me in diapers," he said. "And hot."

She rolled her eyes a little, laughing softly.

I've just now read your story for the first time... WOW. A realistic relationship between two real-world characters, great dialouge, and lots of Daddy-BabyGirl diaper play. Bonus points that she plays guitar, as I do... do you?.

I'm liking your style a lot, Taboo. More please!!

wv

Guest tabooyou

As he did on occasion, Donald lay his head on her thigh as she sat up with her back against her pillow. She was glad to have one to offer him. He had removed everything but his tank top and boxer shorts, and was slowly rubbing her leg. She ran her fingers through his coarse, wavy, chestnut brown hair. Tears ran down his face as she massaged his neck and spoke soothingly to him. They were re-visiting familiar emotional territory. It made her feel more at home, more at ease, and contributed to her healing process.

"Daddy loves you so much," he said softly. "I love you so much, Lisa."

"I adore you, Donald," she said, her voice low and tender. "I don't know what I'd do without my Daddy."

He sobbed softly under her touch. Lisa was the only one he could trust on this level. He held on to her wrist gently for a moment. He was amazed, as always, at her ability and willingness to be so compassionate. It had greatly strengthened the bond between them that had led to their marriage. She took his hand and held it tightly as he cried.

"You're very important to me, Donald," she reassured him. "This is not a fleeting thing for me. I've never wanted to be with someone as much as I do with you."

He hadn't slept much over the last couple of days. She was healing up nicely because of him, and she was now sharing that with him as he dealt with his recent - and not so recent - post-traumatic reaction. He was actually endearing himself to her as he openly shared his emotions.

"I would prefer it if you didn't drive for a while," he said quietly, catching his breath as he cleared his throat. "Even after we go home from the hospital. Even after your leg is no longer in a cast . . . . "

"I would also prefer that, " she admitted. "Will Daddy give me a ride to work?"

"Yes, My Lover," he said. "And I will do whatever I can to help you around, anywhere you need to be. I will carry you if I have to."

She smoothed his tears away, tracing his jaw, nose, cheeks, and his lips.

"I'm so glad I have a job where I can have that kind of flexibility," he sighed.

"I love my Daddy," she said sweetly.

"I love my Babygirl," he said. "I'm so glad you're still with me."

"I'm lucky to have you," she said.

"Lisa," he said, "I am convinced that I am the most fortunate man in the world."

"I was just trying to avoid another car," she said, her voice soft and tender. "I was on my way to get my brakes looked at. All of a sudden, it was . . . . "

"Where are you, Lisa?" he said, sitting up. "Where's your little butt?"

She breathed in deeply.

"On this bed," she said, exhaling gently. "With my Daddy."

"That's right, Lisa. You are here with your Daddy. And I am here with my Little Girl."

They hugged each other tightly with gratitude.

Guest tabooyou

"I know you still miss her sometimes, Donald," said Lisa, stroking his face with the tip of her pointer. "It's not something I can't understand."

"Yeah," he admitted. "I remember how you used to think I wanted to make you more like her."

"Well," she said with a smile, "Now I know better. But I can still have sympathy for your having lost somebody you loved."

"You know what it is, though?" he said, thinking deeply for a moment. "It's that I am being forced to re-live the whole thing - the helplessness, the shock, the fear . . . . "

"I know," she said kindly. "Don't think it hasn't crossed my mind."

"And it makes me so afraid of losing you," he said. "You're right here, safe and sound, and I still . . . . it's just so irrational."

"I'm not going anywhere, My Lover," she told him. "You'd better not be, either."

"Except on tour," he smiled. "I'm very proud when you do your little tours."

"Maybe you could come with me on the next one," she suggested enthusiastically. "If you don't mind hanging around in little theatres and big coffeehouses."

"I believe I'll have to insist on it," he replied happily. "You just have to promise not to be too cool for me."

She smirked at him. They fell asleep contentedly, cuddling each other under the hospital sheets.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tabooyou

Donald stroked Lisa's lengthy, dark brown hair as she slept soundly on her back. He remembered the first time she had let him take her over, and his thoughts began to drift . . . .

"Alright, My Sweet," he said softly, grinning. "Just relax."

He wrapped her in a large, plush, white terrycloth towel, leaving her shoulders and legs exposed. He took her up into his arms and French-kissed her suddenly, making her big brown eyes wide for a second. He carried her into the bathroom. The dimmer switch was turned to a comfortably low setting. He seated her on the basin and slowly unwrapped her. Her nipples became firm at the feel of the towel being removed. She closed her eyes and shivered a bit.

"I am a man of words," he said, "just as you are a woman of song. So just bear with me, Lisa, okay?"

"I love the way you use words . . . . " she whispered.

"You are My Lover," he said, tracing her nose and jaw with his lips. "My Darling, My Buddy, My Tough Girl, My Babygirl. You are the one, on all of those levels, who is meant for me. And I for you."

"Yes," she nodded, her voice still soft and her eyes still closed. "I agree."

"Would you please keep you eyes shut for a moment?" he asked.

"Sure," she replied, her smile wide.

She felt herself being carried in his strong arms. He lowered her carefully into the bathtub, his rolled-up sleeves getting soaked. She breathed in suddenly and deeply at the feel of the very warm water. She opened her eyes and noticed rose petals floating on the surface of her bath. The floral scent mixed nicely with the lavender bath oil.

"I Love You," he told her. "I love you like I've never loved anyone else. You are my favourite person, ever, Lisa."

Guest tabooyou

Thank you :)!!

Yes, my stuff is really different, and I appreciate the fact that you like it. There are a few readers here who have been very kind to me in their comments.

Sometimes my entries are very short because it's literally all I have time for, but I try to come back with more. It's just my way of keeping it going.

Guest tabooyou

Donald rose from beside the bathtub for a moment to remove his bathrobe, wringing out each sleeve over the sink before hanging it on the hook on the bathroom door. He returned to her in his tank top and boxers, revealing his moderate build. He left his glasses and his slippers on for her.

"My Lisa," he said sweetly, "submerged in warm bubbles and rose petals. Even more beautiful than I imagined."

He pulled up an old footstool and seated himself on it, pushing a soft washcloth into the bath water. She closed her eyes and lifted her head as he bathed her neck. He wrung the little towel out over her breasts. He then gently and slowly rubbed the wash cloth over and under each one of them. She laughed very quietly, giddy from his attention.

"I love that grin," he said. I just love the way I can see you more deeply through it. Pure joy, very down-to-earth."

"You bring it out," she admitted, kissing his lips as he leaned closer to her.

He took a moment just to cherish her, enjoying the sight of her. She looked very happy, swirling the water around with her fingertips. She rested the palms of her hands on the surface of the water for a moment.

"I've seen you tense," he said. "Stressed, in tears, sometimes even defensive. To see you like this now . . . . you're just so precious to me, Baby . . . . "

"You're precious to me, Daddy," she told him. "I need my Daddy close to me."

He continued to run the wash cloth over her skin.

"I'm going to massage you after your bath," he told her. "Dry you off, rub you with baby oil, talcum you all over, and then dress you in a nice, thick diaper. You will then be completely under my control. We will party together a little. When your diaper becomes wet, Daddy will change you. Your diaper will become wet - you will wet your diaper - and you will lay still before me as I change you. Daddy will be tender and thorough. He knows what's good for his Little Girl."

"I see," she replied playfully. "Daddy is in charge."

"Daddy is in charge of his Little Girl," he said. "It's for your own good."

This is really good stuff... a real man-woman relationship that has depth and backstory, and diaper-play is just part of their dynamic-- but the scenes feel real enough to move the story forward. That's hard to pull off, but you're doing it. Good fun! More please, taboo...

wv

Guest tabooyou

Donald had deliberately increased the enticing aspect of the situation by stacking diapers on the bedtable. Lisa lay before him. She had been drinking wine and smoking his pipe with him for two hours, dressed only in a disposable, adult-sized diaper. She had been a little stubborn at first, not protesting audibly, but resolved to herself not to give in. The more she observed the diapers and changing supplies he had provided, however, and the higher she became with him, the easier it was for her to give in to his smile and caresses. She wasn't too distant from him to stay awake, and wasn't too distant from herself to want to fulfill certain cravings she had always possessed. He recognized these things in her somewhat elusive facial expression. He rubbed her belly, deliberately guiding her into a wet diaper. She was helpless to stop herself.

"Poor Baby," he said. "Daddy has plenty of diapers for you. Lots of wipes, and everything else. Daddy will take care of everything."

Lisa turned her head aside as he took her wet diaper off. She loved being wiped down. She looked at the stacks of diapers, the containers of talcum powder, the different lotions, and surrendered herself to him as he slid into her rather easily. She received him happily, gazing up at the ceiling.

"Oh, Daddy . . . . "

He was unable to reply, but his gestures said many things.