LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Biggest Regret ((Private))

Paxaman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite what Kaleb thought Angela became extremely turned on. Her breasts were now the size of watermelons and looked like lubricants!

Angela moaned and started kissing Kaleb.

"Fuck me..........." She whispered into his ear as she was more turned on than she had been in her entire life! She threw him a condom, so the mess would stay off of her, but other than that she lay there helplessly turned on and erotic.

"I love everything about you Kaleb, especially your blonde hair," She said stroking it while lying down.

Kaleb looked at her surprised...she wasn't disgusted. In fact he had never seen her more turned on. He got on top of her kissing her as he eagerly opened the condom. His cock hard and messy he struggled to calm down enough to get the condom on. As soon as it was on he was on top of her kissing her neck as his cock rubbed her wet folds.

"Your the baby," She giggled as she gave him one last enema for good measure.

"Hopefully you will become incontinent pretty soon. This will work for now," She said as she put plastic pants over his diaper so his poo had somewhere to go.

"Get nasty for me!" She laughed, as she straddled her fiance. "I like it when you play with MY butt."

He gasped as she filled him with another enema. He wasn't even able to pretend he had control. Anything left inside him came flooding out into his diaper and overflowing the diaper it ran into his plastic panties. His diaper was a mess inside and out as he kissed his fiancé passionately.

At first she almost slapped him. But then she realized she liked it!

She squealed like a stuck pig, but smiled while they both finished up. Instead of changing her fiance, she did two key things. First, she stuck a chastity belt on him, & thenpulled up his diaper. She locked him in the plastic pants, and grinned.

"No more sex until we are married. I feel kind of bad already," She said, smooshing his dirty diaper.

"Let's get married on Friday," She said smiling as she embraced him.

She smiled at his reaction. She was really worried that he was going to leave her when she announced her pregnancy. When he produced the ring from the box she began crying and smiling at the same time. "Yes Kaleb, I'll marry you!" She kissed him and hugged him as she put on the ring. It fit perfectly.

Kaleb smiled his heart racing as she slid on his ring. He stood up and kissed her." I'm so glad you said yes" He laughed as she led him to the changing table and he laid down. Now that he knew how she really felt about this he wasn't so ashamed that she was changing his mess. Even though he wasn't worried about her leaving him for this it still did not get rid of the embarrassment as she began to wipe him clean.

Kaleb laughed as Angelo messed his diapers." Now who needs to be changed by mommy" he patted his sons bottom sending him to the changing room. They had a room especially assigned for changes seeing as they were done frequently and with a house of diaper users they kept a pretty large stock of them at a time. Kaleb was glad his job could afford them to have all that they want living comfortably in their home.

He moaned and started kissing her neck." yeah that's a good idea...what ever you think is best hun...I just know our little boy loves his diapers." Kaleb got on top of her kissing her lips he chuckled. " Damn right we do....I think we've gotten better at it." He looked down at her his cock still hard and he rubbed it against her clit.

As they were making love Jessica wanted to try something new. She put some tights on Kaleb that she had cut a hole in the middle of so they could still have sex. She liked them because she could then rub her hands all over his butt, legs, and thighs and it made everything more sensual than ever.

Kaleb was surprised at the hosiery but he never objected to Angela and this was no different. It was embarrassing and exciting, more sensual as every feathery touch was felt he moaned close to the end. Kaleb nodded his head." No problem baby...cum for me!" He moaned as she orgasm on his member pushing him over the edge Kaleb gripped the sheets and began to shoot spurt after spurt of cum deep inside her.

"I know that honey...besides if not we can try again...i like trying again." He smirked and kissed her. Kaleb smiled as he diapered her. Angela worked hard taking care of both her boys and he knew sometimes she just wanted the coddling and such too. It was hard work being momma and wife all the time. He patted her diapered bottom as she got up and blushed having forgot the stockings were on." Oh... yeah definitely don't want that." He took off the stockings and shoved them in a drawer.

Jessica sighed. "Well I guess I'll have to look up on certain sites what to order for him. Shame he is growing up though." Jessica eye-balled Kaleb and whispered, "You're going to have to explain to him about that whole masturbation thing until he gets a girlfriend okay? Cause I am not sure how to do that!" She said with a laugh as she kissed her husband again.

He sighed nodding his head." I know its like he was only a newborn yesterday...now he's five." Kaleb laughed but nodded his head." Don't worry honey I've got it...no guy wants to have that talk with his mom anyways...we've got time though." He looked down as Angelo told them about his new friend.