LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Abused to Loved (private )

Ashleybabygirl667

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Agreed" Kevin replies in agreement; "I can also assure you that if their biological parents come looking for them, I'll pull some strings to ensure protection is around them; orders from an admiral should never be refused, especially from NCIS."

Angela nods and smiles and says, "we will do that when we get home and get the girls put in our bed because then they can sleep together until they wake up and we can go into the living room and start the list." She looks back at her new children and smiles big and loves what she sees

Angela nods agreeingly and says, "I agree honey. One crib seems good enough and we can get a double stroller and things like that so they can be together. We have to get them car seats and rear facing ones would be adorable because then we could get a stroller to attach their car seats to so they can be laying down at all times."

Ashley wakes up and starts crying into her sisters chest and stops sucking her thumb and says, "they were hurting me again sissy. Me tried to get them to stop and was calling out for you but nothing worked. They just kept beating me and molesting me sissy." She started to cry even more

Angela looked at her husband and said, "keep driving home. We are almost there." She then heard what Ashley said about the beating and being molested and was shocked. She felt so bad for her. She knew that Ashley had encountered the most abuse but had no idea she was being molested and wasn't even sure her sister knew