LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Brothers (private rp for me and Ashleybabygirl667)

bluebabygirl

Sam stayed asleep and sucked his teddy and sucked on his pacifier happily

----------------

Meg picked up Dean and carried him to his crib and laid him in it. She then went back to the living room by Cas and said, "hey that was fun wasn't it? I love those two as babies. They are so cute."

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam looked at his brother and said, "me wet me diapee in ms sleep and mw no know why. Also me wanna cuddle wit daddy." He was slowly regressing to the age of a 1 year old baby

--------------

Meg heard Sam and figured she would go check on Dean and she followed Sam to their room

Sam smiled and he also had his blankie that was in the crib still in his hand and sucked on his pacifier. He pulled the blanket over his head then quickly removed it and said, "peek a boo daddy." He then covered his head up again giggling while he laid still and got his diaper changed

Meg smiled and played with her baby boy more and happily

Cas chuckles. "You silly baby. Yeah, you're so silly, Sammy." He cooes, as he finishes taping on the clean diaper, gently tickling Sam's tummy, and grinning.

Dean plays with Meg for a while until he starts to wet his diaper, farting a bit, as well. He giggles. "I tooted, Mommy!" He says, smiling.

Sam nods and cuddling into Cas and says, "yeth daddy dank u." He sucks on his pacifier and holds his blankie and teddy and says, "daddy we watch a movie?"

Meg swats Deans bottom and says, "lay still.so mommy can change you." She finishes changing him then let's him play on his own for a minute while she runs to the rest room herself

"It's Toy Story. You like that movie, buddy?" Cas asks, waiting for Sam's answer. He knew that Sam probably liked the movie, though.

Dean cooed, and sucked his thumb, regressing to a one year old, now. Now both brothers had been mentally regressed.

Sam nodded and cuddled close to daddy and smiled sucking his pacifier and holds g his teddy and blankie and he regressed to about a 10 month old baby which meant he forgot how to walk and only knew baby talk at this point

Meg smiled at her baby boy and held him close as the movie slowly started