LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Never too old to adopt (babygirldaisy pvt)

Guest babykim

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babykim

"Ok I'm just going to stay here and straighten up my room." I wait till your gone and I look out the window and see you're outside, I creep to one of the mystery rooms.

Guest babykim

I giggle with the door and finally I get it open, it's a huge baby girls nursery. "wtf I think!" Then you grab me by my arm scaring me and throw me in the nursery. "No I'm not a baby!" I cry and try to get out but you're too strong! I start to cry wondering what I got myself into.

"I'm sorry I was just curious!"

Guest babykim

"W-W-What!" I say shocked. "Please please can we talk about this?" I say begging and crying. Wondering what I got myself into, I'll do anything not to go back to the adoption center, but be a baby girl? I'm really confused as I stand there waiting for you to answer me!

Guest babykim

I walk over to you still crying. Then you place a pacifier in my mouth. I think I'm going to be one of those stupid babied that I always complain about as you lay me down. I can't believe this is happening, pinch my wake me up! My mind is screaming.

Guest babykim

"No It won't!" I cry. As you unbutton my shorts and pull down my panties I'm so embarrassed. Then I watch as you take a pampers baby diaper and unfold it, you lift my legs and slide it under me then you dust me with baby powder. I watch as you pull the diaper up tightly between my legs and tape the sides. You then put a light purple and white dress on, it does nothing to hide my diaper. I cry sucking my pacifier. "How long do I have to be a baby?"

Guest babykim

I fuss for a minute but you tease the nipple to my lips I finally open and let you feed me. Thinking if I'm good I can go back to being a 16 year old again and not a 16 month old.

Guest babykim

It's weird tasting milk I think to myself but I continue to drink, I really have no choice as you hold the bottle to my lips. I can't really get it out of my mouth as every time I move my head you move the bottle and it's stuck in my mouth!

"Its mommy. You can not change yourself or even do anything for yourself. You will act and be treated like a complete baby. This oncludes me bathing you and feeding you. And you will do as your told." I burp you over my shoulder then put ypur pacifier back on your mouth

Guest babykim

"What!" I start to realize how serious you are about this baby stuff, next thing I know you're trying to burp me. After a few pats I actually burp I'm really embarrassed I'm 16 not a infant. You smile and place the pacifier in my mouth.