LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Childhood They Never Had (Private)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley cuddles close to daddy sucking on her pacifier and trying so hard to calm down. She kept trying and held onto daddies shirt and remembered her old parents doing things like this which is why she kept crying the most.

Angela sits you up in her lap so you can look around but holds you tight still so you can't move or try to escape. She thinks if she let's you go you will run for it even without your sistee so she held on tight.

I sit there suckling on thr pacifier as i have mo choice because i cant go anywhere as im held on mommy lap.

"Baby do you want to go home?" Tom asks Ashley as he kisses her and cuddles her trykng to calm her down

Ashley nods and cuddles close not wanting to be put down and keeps crying. She ends up crying herself to sleep shortly after. She sucks on her pacifier and holds onto daddies shirt tight really not wanting to be put down.

Angela puts Daisy back in the stroller and buckles her in putting the mittens back on and tying the pacifier back again. She then says, "when we get home we should give them their bath."

I am buckled jn my stroller and i now have the mittens back on making my hands useless again. The pacifier is tied around my head so i cant spit it out but i wouldnt as i dont wanf another spanking or to go to bed early.

Tom carries Ashley as he pushes the stroller back to the house with his wife and other daughter Daisy

Ashley cuddles close to daddy sucking on her pacifier as she soaks her diaper and messes her diaper.

Angela pushes Diasy in the stroller and says, "when we get home you will behave or you will go to bed with no supper or anything tonight and you will get another spanking."

"Messy baby. I think we will need to give thess a bath." Tom says as he carries Ashley pushing the stroller. He then unlocks the door when thwy get home.

I am still in the stroller and cant get out. My hanss are useless and i cant spit the paci out

Ashley cuddles close to daddy fast asleep and sucking on her pacifier in her messy diaper.

Angela keeps pushing the stroller and pushing it into the house and takes Daisy out taking the pacifier out and the mittens off. She says, "don't say a word."

Ashley lays on the floor while she is changed still fast asleep and sucking on her pacifier

Angela takes Daisy upstairs to the bathroom and undresses her and fills the bath and puts her in and begins to wash her starting at her toes and going up. She gets to Diasys privates and begins to wash them.

I try to cover my privates not wanting you to wash them. I sit in the tub still not saying anything.

Tom leaves Ashley on the floor to sleep as she seems comfortable and happy and he doeant want to disrurb her

Angela swats your hand and begins to wash them. She keeps washing you and then turns you over and begins to wash your bottom.

Ashley wakes up and looks around and doesn't see daddy anywhere by her and begins to cry laying on the floor in her diaper and tshirt with her pacifier in her mouth and her arms and legs failing looking like a new born baby who just learned how to move her limbs

Tom sits on the floor next to Ashley and he starts to rub her tummy and settles her down while he continues to watch tv.

I kneel in the bath tub stopping myself from trying to cover myself uo while you wash me. I dont say anything still nit wanting tk get in trouble

Ashley calms down and reaches up to daddy to be picked up. Her mind was starting to regress to a younger age. She was becoming the baby side of herself. She was starting to regress to a newborn age for now because she never had a babyhood at all really. So she might as well regress to the beginning.

Angela takes you to your room and gets you dressed in a diaper and locking panties and a sleeper fit with booties and mittens to make it so you can't remove it. She lays you down in your crib and covers you up. She turns off the light and shuts the door

Ashley's sits there and plays with the baby toys in the tub giggling and babbling like a baby happily and sucking on her pacifier.

Angela ignores Daisy while she makes supper for all of them. She makes spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread. She cuts up Ashley's into tiny little pieces and Diasys just a little bit bigger. She puts the sauce and meatballs on both also cut up and puts them on the trays of the high chairs that are sat on the table. She then goes up stairs and gets Diasy and just carries her downstairs and puts her in the high chair and straps her in but doesn't put the tray on yet.

Tom finisges washing Ashley and he gefs her out of thd bath tub and he dries her off then lets her crawl into the nursery. At first when she doesnt crawl he cooes at her which makes her crawl. Hs then diaper her and dresses her in a footed sleeper but takes the pacifier out of her mouth and puts it in her pocket for later.

Ashley crawls to her nursery smiling big as her naked bum wiggles around. She let's herself be diapered and dressed. She then begins to suck her thumb and whimpers. She then reaches to be picked up and looks at daddy with big puppy dog eyes.