LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Childhood They Never Had (Private)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Excuse me. That outfit cost £125." Daisy. Says with a sassy attitude trying to get out of the car seat.

Tom sees Ashley suckling her thumb and replaces it with a pacifier and he continues driving. "Ashley its ok sweetheart. No need to cry" he says with a coo in his voice

Ashley slowly calms down sucking on her pacifier and stretches and says, "sissy be nice. Des people nice to us." She was mad at her sister for being mean

-------------

Angela got even angrier and said, "iI don't care how much it costs. You are a baby and babies don't need money. You are getting that spanking when we get home whether you want it or not."

Daisy sits in the car seat in a mood woth her arms folded. She looks out the window waiting to get home. She thinks to herself " maybe i can just run away but i dont want to lwave Ashley with these people."

Tom just continues driving and says "Daisy you should listen to your sister and us. We are only giving you something that you never had." We soon arrive at home.

Daisy notices that they are home and tries to get out the car seat. "Mommy can you let me out pwease?" She says.

Tom gets out the car amd takes everything inside that they bought before conong and getting Ashley out of her car seat and taking her inside too.

Ashley cuddles close to daddy and sucks on her pacifier watching TV and wets her diaper without noticing it .

---------

Angela said, "you had a chance to be good and you didn't so now you are gonna be a spanking and time out until dinner time." She picked Daisy up and pulled her diaper down and began to spank her bare bottom hard

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I am climb out of the playpen not wanting to stay in it anymore. I then climb on to the couvh and i lay down there on my stomach.

Tom holds Ashley as he carries her upstairs and into Ashleys nursery. He then gets her a pacifier and puts it into Ashleys mouth.

Ashley begins to suck on it instantly and puts her head on daddies shoulder. She smiles big and sighs content

Angela picks Daisy up and puts her back in the playpen and puts the locking top on it and says, "your timeout is not over yet. It is now started over because you climbed out."

I lay in the playpen now locked in so i cant get out."Let me out. Im not a baby." I say trying to grt out evwn though it doesnt work.

Tom carries Ashley dowmstairs and sits on the couch with Ashley in his lap. Tom puts the tv on for Ashley to watch

"I am not a baby." I shout still trying to get out of the playpen but its locked so i cant fet out.

"I love you too baby girl." Tom says cuddling Asjley when he sees his wife come downstairs. "How is Daisy taking to it?" Tom them asks

Ashley cuddles into her daddy content and sucking on her pacifier and hears her sister yell and begins to cry into her new daddies chest not liking her sister being mean even if it's to her new parents not her.

Angela says, "it's not going well. She refuses to accept that she is a baby not a big girl. Do you think I'll ever be able to turn her into a baby like this little cutie?" She sits on the couch and rubs Ashley's back realizing she is crying.

Tom continues cuddling Ashley. "Its ok baby girl. She will stop yelling in a minute." He says not letting gi of Ashley. "All we can hope is that she settles down. It is only the first day." Tom says.

I stop screamjng and crying but i am still kicking really hard trying to get out.

Ashley calms down and cuddles into daddy and yawns big feeling kind of sleepy all of the sudden and sucks on her pacifier holding a piece of daddies shirt in her hand as she soaks her diaper without even noticing.

Angela nods and stays on the couch watching TV ignoring the kicking noise as she knows Daisy won't be able to get out. Keeps rubbing Ashley's back and now has her head on her husband's shoulder loving this little family moment.

I eventually stop attempting to get out of the playpen as i know that it wont work. I just lay there dressed like a baby away from my youngrr sister.

Tom cuddles his wife and new daughtwr close as they all watch rv together. He sees Ashley is nearly asleep so he rocks her gently before asking Angela to get the afroller so he can put Ashley in it