LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Childhood They Never Had (Private)

Daisy rocks her sister as she sleeps and doesnt want to disturb her as she follows Tom and mets back qith her mommy.

"Hunny i found them. They were in the bottle and pacifier aisle." Tom says to his wife Angela. Tom sees Ashley asleep and offers to carry her.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No i will carry her Tom not you." Daisy says being protective and moving ahead of her new parents.

Tom says "ok just calm down. Do you want to tell Daisy about the car ride home Ang?" Tom tutns ti his wife and asks.

Ashley cuddled close to her sissy and smiled and said, "i love you sissy." In her sleep

-----------------

Angela smiled and said, "Daisy you will be riding in the carseat whether you like it or not on the way home and you and your sister will be diapered and dressed in a baby outfit."

"I am dressing her and myself. You are not laying one hair on her." I say not really listening to what she was saying.

Tom says."into the changing room girls so we can get you out of those clothes". Thwy all head to the family changing rooms after they paid for everything.

Ashley woke up looking around confused and said, "sissy where are we?" Forgetting where they were and who they were with

------------------------

Angela smiled big and said, "i will change you and daddy will change Ashley. We will never hurt you i promise. We will love you no matter what."

"I sais you are not laying a hair in her. Ash we are in the family changing room. Are you willing to let Tom change you or do you want me?" Daisy asks Ashley.

Tom gets his family into the huge family changing room. He hears Daisy ask ashley if she is willing to let him change her.

Ashley thinks about it and says, "he can sis but stay by my side sissy please to make sure he no hurt me."

-----------------------

Angela smiled and said, "come here baby girl let's get you diapered and into your new outfit."

(Have Ashleys outfit be more girly and babyish and yours more boyish but still babyish.)

"No im dressing myself go away." Daisy says to Angela nastily. She stays by Ashleys side holding her hand all the time while Tom dresses her in a little dress and a diaper with no socks or shoes.

Tom dresses his little princess. "Look how cute my wittle girl looks."

"No im dressing myself go away." Daisy says to Angela nastily. She stays by Ashleys side holding her hand all the time while Tom dresses her in a little dress and a diaper with no socks or shoes.

Tom dresses his little princess. "Look how cute my wittle girl looks."

(Be patient. I hate people who are impatient.)

Ashley lays still and holds her sisters hand tightly scared but then calms down realizing he doesn't want to hurt her

-----------------------------------------

Angela says, "honey I'm not gonna hurt you." She then picked up Daisy and has her dressed before she can even fight her a and says, "see now your so cute."

Daisy hits Angela like a baby. "I said no, im not a baby i can dress myself. Sp why didnt you listen?" Daisy says angrily wearing a diaper, a purple onesie and pink shortalls with little pink tennis shoes.

Tom finnishes dressing Ashley and stands her on the floor. "Look dont you both look cute. You look like wittle babies now." He says to us.

Daisy starts to fight on trying to get on the floor away from Angela. "Im 16 years olf not 16 months." Daisy says slapping Angelas face. Daisy sees Tom pick Ashley up and we head to the car.

Tom picks Ashley up and leads his family to the car after the eventful shopping. They eventually get to the car.

Ashley stayed still in Tom's arms kinda liking it. She smiled and slowly put her head on his shoulder still not sure but getting closer.

-----------------------------------

Angela held Daisy tight then after Tom put Ashley In her carseat, she had him put Daisy's back in. She then strapped daisy into her seat and then locked it with child safety lock so the child wearing it couldn't get out

Daisy starts kivking thw back of Toms seat and bangs her hands on the window. She tries and tries to get out but cant. Daisy continues kicking the back of Toms seat harder and harder.

Tom starts driving then feels Daisy kick the back of his chair. "Daisy please stop". Once the kicking starts again he asks Angela to sort you out.

"Im 16 you cant spank me. Where are my other clothes? The ones i was wearing when you adopted me." Daisy says to Angela.

Tom sighs and says "fine Daisy if you stop kicking the chair then you can watch tv instead of having a spanking or a nap but your are staying in those clothes."

• 2 weeks later...