LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who's Daddy's Baby Girl? [For Me and BabyDaisy]

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I continue to play as i wet my diaper. I suckle my pacifier as i sit in my playpen with a load of teddies and pillows arpund me. I pick a teddy up and throw it in the air before it lands back in the playpen. I start acting like a total baby again.p

I walk back in after an hour and snap a picture at the sight. "Awwww how cute. Look at Daddy's baby girl," I coo. I lift you up and see your wet. "Did my baby got wettums? Well it's bathtime anyway, so we'll wash you off in there." I take you upstairs and strip you before wiping you down and putting you in your awaiting bubble bath.

I sit in the bubble bath playing with bybbles and throwing them at you. "Daddy what we do after this?" I ask still throwing bubbles in the air while you wash me. I thwn go to put ny thumb in my nouth but it has bubbles on it.

I cry and cry and my paci drops out my mouth. "Mwe only pwaying daddy" i saybrubbing my eyes to stop the tears but they keep rolling down my face. "Mwe sowwy daddy mwe was pwaying." I keep saying wanting you to forgive me.

I cry and cry and my paci drops out my mouth. "Mwe only pwaying daddy" i saybrubbing my eyes to stop the tears but they keep rolling down my face. "Mwe sowwy daddy mwe was pwaying." I keep saying wanting you to forgive me.

I sigh and take you out, drying you off. "I forgive you sweetheart, but no more, understand?" I kiss your cheek and then put you in a new diaper. I then put you in pink footie pajamas and take you downstairs to the high chair. I strap you in and start on dinner. "No sucking on your mittens."

I try to get my toes as i wiggle thwm in the footie pyjamas. "Daddy my toes moving. Look!" I say as i sit in my highchair. "Daddy daddy paci peeze" i say all excited wondering what im having for dinner. I sit stillnin my highchair whilr waiting for my paci and dinner.

"Awww look at those cute wittle toesies," I coo, tickling them and then put a bib around your neck. "No paci right now honey, you'll be eating soon. After you drink your baba, I'll get you your paci, okay?" I finish up the mac and cheese and walk over, holding up a spoonful of noodles. "Open wide, here comes the hanger."

"Good girl drinking your baba, such a good little girl," I coo, wiping your chin. I then burp you. "Shhh Pumpkin, it's okay. Here's your pacifier." I put the pacifier in your mouth and take you upstairs. I sit in the rocking chair after I pull out a book called "Guess How Much I Love You". I put on my glasses and start to read.

I go to sleep suckling ny pacifier. I sleep the whole night curled up in my crib sleeping cutely. During the night i wet the diaper but nothing else. Morning comes i until youbcome in i sit in the crib wide awake suckling my pacifier.

"Good morning precious," I coo. I lift you up and feel that you're wet. "Diapey change!" I place you on the changing table and strip you. I wipe you down and powder your bottom. "Today you'll be going to daycare!" I announce as I tape a new diaper on you and go to your closet to pick your outfit.