LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who's Daddy's Baby Girl? [For Me and BabyDaisy]

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Stop it Daisy, I know for a fact that you're lying. The mitters are hypoalrgenic, so I know you can't be allergic to them. You've now bought yourself another week wearing them and as soon as we get home, you'll be receiving a spanking for lying to Daddy," I tell you as I push you to the registers.

I cry myself to sleep in the pram after the spanking. I suckle the pacifier and sleep cutely. At first it is uncomfortable because my bum hurts but eventually I settled down and went to sleep. when we do get home, I wake up from my nap that I had taken after the spanking and we were on our way home.

I walk back into your room sometime later and smell that you messed your diaper. "Oh, did my little girl have an accident?" I coo as I lift you up out of the crib. I place you onto the changing table and take off your diaper. I wipe you down and then powder your bottom before putting on a new one. "Nice and dry." I tickle your tummy.

I suckle on the bottme until its all gone and finished. When its finished i rest my head on your shoulder and hiccup. "Daddy what was that?" I say as i continue to hiccup with my head on your shoulder kissing your neck.