LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Choices (BabyGirlAisling/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evie walked up the garden path, slipping off her shoes as she go to the door. She tries to creep through the living room this is the fourth time in two weeks she's snuck out coming back at four in the morning. She didn't want to get caught. Recently her mom had been coming up with every punishment in the book and wondered what her new one would be. But it was only a matter of time before her mom caught her doing something she didn't. She opened the front door slowly shutting it behind her only turning round to see her mom sat waiting for her.

Oh here it is drag me to my room, Evie thinks, but her mom drags her straight past her heading to the old spare room at the end of the corridor. Evie wonders why she hasn't been in this room in months. But then Theresa opens the door revealing an adult nursery.

"I've tried every conventional form of punishment and had zero results with you young lady" Theresa says angrily; "I looked up online and felt that maybe I should start over with how you were brought up; this is only the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

I stand at the side of the bath. I'm nervous about what is going to happen. But it's a good nervous maybe this could be a good thing. As Theresa finishes running the bath she helps Evie in. Ready for Evie's transformation.

"That's good" Theresa replies holding her daughter closely; "There's a rule mommy completely forgot to tell you: if you need a change during the night, wake mommy up regardless of what time it is; there's a monitor next to your crib that'll let you call for mommy."