LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

Guest little eric

Guest little eric

i am 21 yrs old, but im really jus a kid. Not really sure what else to say, take care and be good

any girls wanna roleplay as my sitter, or something else.

aim strawman1985

yahoo strawman_2003

• 2 weeks later...
Guest little eric

Im new to this and am looking for some friends really. Started out with age regression, as i like to become younger. Everyone take care and God Bless.

IM not a HNG, im just new here and looking to learn more.

AWW ERIC,

no one would ever ever think ur an hng! I know u from the chat room and u are absolutely wooooooooooooonderful. I very much enjoy u being in the chat and always smile to see u there! Take care and I really hope u hang around. The chat room needs more wonderful sweet boys like u! huggles sweetie!

Curious

• 1 year later...
Guest little eric

Im new to this and am looking for some friends really. Started out with age regression, as i like to become younger. Everyone take care and God Bless.

IM not a HNG, im just new here and looking to learn more.

/

hey, does the chat room work here anymore? I tried to use it and couldnt

/

hey, does the chat room work here anymore? I tried to use it and couldnt

Hi little eric, over the past few weeks there had been abuse of various natures from non members and trouble caused by some pretending to be who they are not. As a result the chat room was restricted to members only or those who were verified. Suggest you become a donator, its cheap enough, you,ll get verified and find no problems in future. Nice to see u and welcome, enjoy, hugs n cuddles