LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going to Disney Wold.

Squiregirl18

Sarah nods. "We can try and find them, but I don't know where they will be. So we will have to look for them as we go around the park." She backs out of the driveway and drives down the road. Sarah looks in the rear view mirror and sees Cassidy was asleep. She wakes Cassidy up when they got to the parking lot. "We are here sweetie."

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah smiles. "We are at Disney World. You see it in a moment." She gets the stroller out and hangs the diaper bag on the handle. Sarah puts Cassidy in the seat and buckles her in. They go across the parking lot. As they crest the hill. Cinderella's castle came into view. "Disney is though the castle's gates."

Cassidy smiled and pulled to get over there. "Lets go!" She yelled and kicked the stoller still holding her stuffed Pig close and waiting. "I want to go see them mommy" As she said it she stopped wiggling and her little face turned red.

"We will get there. There is no need in being impatient." Sarah smiles. "Yes I know you want to see them and we will, but are more than just Mickey and Minnie here. There are other characters and Disney Princesses." She pushes the stroller though the gate. "I think the first place we should go is to change your diaper." Sarah looks at the map to find the closest changing room from where they was at.

"No Mommy we need to find them" Cassidy begged and tired to move not wanting to having a diaper change yet. As she had a small meltdown one of the workers from the park came over and smiled starting to play with Cassidy a little so she would relax.