LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby treatment (baby girl daisy)

"It means anything I say. We are here! I can't wait to shop fir you honey." I park the car open your back door and walk with you hand and hand to the store. Once in I pick you up and place you in the buggy and it leaves you showing off you cute panties to everyone.

I buckle you in and start pushing you. "If you wiggle you will fall out and get hurt. You look so cute showing your panties it's a good thing you are my little baby now. Let's go get some diapers first." I start pushing you towards the diaper isle.

We get up to the diapers "now wgich ones do we want? I'll get the pink ones with Dora the explorer on them. These are so cute!" I put 150 diapers in the buggy. "Now we need some baby wipes and powder so you don't get a rash baby girl." I say loud enough so everyone hears me talking.

"Let's go get you a new stroller bed and changing table." As we are walking I notice diaper bags. One is pink with writing on it that says mommy's princess. "Oh we need this to carry your diapers and changing of clothes when we go out."