LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby, Slow Down [Private]

Josh is annoyed when Maggie rips off the dress and leaves her to have her tantrum while he picks up the dress. Josh inspects the dress for signs of damage which there is non so he places the dress in the diaper bag, he waits for Maggie to finish her tantrum before dressing her into a second clean dress he had brought.

Josh can no longer stand to see her like this so he lifts her into his arms and coos comforting tune that he used to do when she was little. He walks out the bathroom once he gathered the supplies then goes upto the counter telling them what happened, saying he was sorry and paying them $50 for the clean up. Josh then carries his little girl comforting her all the way to the car.

Josh gets Maggie into the car buckled in and he tries to settle her. Josh gets in the car and cuddles Maggie until until she falls asleep cooing to her, it had been a huge day that must of really taken it out of her he thinks to himself. He gets himself

Maggie has nice dreams about her and her daddy doing everything together. Only, in the dreams she's an actual baby girl. She's chasing him around, playing tea parties with her dollies. Then her mommy enters the dream and is snuggling her and cuddling her, giving both her and daddy kisses. She feels safe in the dream and knows that even though she doesn't have her mommy anymore, she'll always have her daddy. When she wakes up, this dream is going to be a reality and that means the world to her.

Josh concentrates on the drive home driving extra carefully so not to wake Maggie up, but not to slow as to get pulled over for driving too slow. He can see in his side vision that she is sleeping beautifully and peacefully, when he stops at the lights he sees she is waking up. "did my little girl have a nice dream sweetie?" He asks as the lights change so he starts driving again cooing to her softly after Maggie had explained to him about the dream. "Sweetie how would you feel if daddy was to find you a mommy figure for you as daddy misses your mommy too" Josh asks wanting to know her feelings.

Maggie shakes her head. "No thank you Daddy," she says. "I mean, unless you're already seeing someone or something. But don't go out of your way to do it." Maggie does want her dad to be happy but she doesn't just want some random replacement. She's fine with just daddy for now. When they get home, she follows daddy inside.

"Well it has been a long time since mommy left the earth sweetie so I met and fell in love with a very nice lady called Lucy" Josh explains. "I would like her to meet you but would understand if you said no" Josh explains parking the car in the drive way. Josh looks over to Maggie helping her unbuckle before saying "I would never bring anyone I did not trust to look after you into our home". He helps Maggie into there house and sits her in his lap on the couch.

Maggie chews on her lip, debating her options. She did miss having a mommy. At the same time, would anyone ever really replace her mother? Of course not, but it would make her father happy. She sighs. She knows if she says no, she could ruin her father's happiness and she doesn't want that. Besides, having a mommy could be fun. There were so many things daddy couldn't do that a mommy couldn't. After awhile, she speaks up. "Otay Daddy."

"Awww thank you princess I love you so very much, I promise you will really like her and that she is very nice too" Josh replies almost jumping for joy. "I think it will be good for you and as you get to know her I think you will go from friends to a more mommy and little girl relationship, but I am not expecting anything like that until you find your comfort zone. Daddy wants to be happy but I want you to be happy too at the same time"he explains to his cute baby.

Maggie nods, glad they can ease into it and that it won't be forced. She cuddles into her daddy and plays with the buttons on his shirt. "When do I meet her Daddy?" Maggie asks. She suddenly feels a little nervous. "Does she know about our relationship? That I'm..." She trails off.

Josh snuggles Maggie close before starting to reply "Well sweetie when you meet her is when you feel ready too, no she does not yet seeing you have only been my baby a few days. I will tell her before you decide to meet her though". Josh tries to comfort and reasure his little girl that all will be ok.

"We can and would you like to phone her sweetie? That is a nice offer sweetie but remember you are daddies little girl" Josh answers. "We can cook her something if you like but daddy will help you" reminding her that she is his toddler not big girl. Josh dials Lucy's number then hands the phone to Maggie.

Josh invites Lucy around for dinner when the phone is handed back to him by Maggie. Lucy says she will be around at about 7:30pm so Josh heads upstairs. "Sorry princess for puting you on the spot like that but I thought you might like a girl to girl chat" Josh explains. "Sweet dreams princess Lucy be here about 7:30 tonight so daddy gonna go start on dinner now" Josh says after tucking her in and leaving the room.

"I don't even know her," Maggie says with a whiny attitude. "Why would I want girl to girl chit chat?" She sighs when her dad tucks her in. "Love you Daddy." She shuts her eyes, very tired and in need of a long nap. She slowly drifts off to sleep, having another dream about her mommy, the mommy Lucy could never be.

Josh gathers the ingredients together before warming the cooker on. Josh then fills a pot with water ready to boil the water ready for the pasta, Josh then goes washes and dries his hands before he starts making the meatballs and chopping the veg. Once ready he adds the veg to the pan with the meatballs and sauce.

Josh hears Maggie get up and walking downstairs to the dining room while he was over seeing the cooking of dinner. Once Maggie is sat down at the table whining for a drink Josh turns around to Maggie asking her "What drink do you want sweetie and how was your nap?"