LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby, Slow Down [Private]

Maggie holds onto Daddy's hand like a good baby girl when they walk through the parking lot and into the resturant. They put their names down and she sits down. Just then she sees her ex-boyfriend, Cam, who cheated on her. She never told her dad she even had a boyfriend. She gets up and wanders off from daddy to talk to Cam, trying to get him to leave, but soon turning red from Cam teasing her about her diaper status.

Cam snorts. "Is this Maggie's Daddy? Are you the one that put her in her wittle diapers," he says in a mocking baby voice. He pats her head, causing Maggie to turn a bright shade of red. "It's okay Maggie, I've already seen that toushie before, remember? The countless times we fucked." Maggie turns an even deeper shade of red. She had lost her virginity to Cam and it wasn't exactly something she was proud of. "Just go Cam," she whispers, not being able to look at her daddy. Cam laughs and leaves with his crew. Maggie takes off out another exit, heading straight for the car.

Josh was anoyed by not at Maggie after all we all make mistakes and Cam looked the kind of jerk that would presure girls into sex. When Cam and his gang left he saw Maggie leaving so he follows after her once he catchs up to her he turns her arround andand cudddles her close. "Shhhhh sweetie its ok daddy is not upset or mad with you that guy was a jerk and we all make mistakes now and then, do you want breakfast at home or to still eat here or at the other IHOP?" Josh asks her. He rubs her back as they cuddle and softly coos to her telling her he loves her no matter what.

Maggie is shaking, even as her father rocks her and cuddles her. "H...how could you still love me?" She stammers sobbing. "I...I broke my promise." Maggie had vowed to be celibate until marriage. Her father had her make that promise when she was thirteen. Cam hadn't pressured her, she was the last person in the few friends she had left that hadn't done it. She takes her time to calm down, clinging to her daddy and Mrs. Bear tightly. "Go back in a minute."

"Because it is a daddies role to love there little girls unconditionally no matter what happens or what they do it is an promise all good daddies take" Josh explains, still cuddling his little girl cooing softly to relax her. "Ok sweetie you know sweetie I think as a special treat after breakfast we should stop by mommies place of rest and sit and talk to her?" He asks wanting her approval. It had been a very long time since they visited the grave and Josh thought it was about time they started to go regually.

"Shhh sweetie I just thought you might like to talk with your mommies sprit and talk with her but maybe not" Josh replies not wanting to upset her. Once she is carm Josh takes her inside to sit at the table they was seated at the waitress kept the table free for them.

Maggie really doesn't want to see her mom's grave or talk to her spirit, all of that just makes her sad. She's happy when Josh drops the subject and when she's settled into her booster seat at the resturant. She looks over the menu. "Daddy, I want Rooty Tootin Jr.!" She says happily, it's the same thing she used to get when she was a little girl.

"Ok my little princess if thats what you want then you can have that" Josh says before looking over the menu. After a while of looking he spots a pancakes and waffles combo that sounds great to him, "I think daddy will have the pancakes and waffles it looks yummy" He coos. After taking the menu and giving her the activity page and a crayon Josh asks "What drink sweetie? I think daddy will have some tea".

"Hot chocolate, pwease Daddy," Maggie says with her puppy dog face. She then starts to color in the activity page. At first, she's uisng her big girl skills but soon decides to act more like a baby girl and starts to color outside the lines. She makes sure though not to get any crayon on her pretty dress. She's starting to relax and enjoy this time out with daddy. Some people are staring, her diaper being quite obvious but they're ignoring them. She's eighteen and she's still daddy's little girl. It's cute.

"Ok sweetie you can have hot chocolate I will ask fir a straw for you, do you want cream and chocolate bits on it too?" Josh asks. Josh smiles as he watches her colour in the activity sheet ignoring the gazes of the other people. When the waitress comes over Josh orders the food and drink also asking for a straw for Mattie. Josh snuggles Maggie as she colours in the picture "Daddy loves his special little princess, how hungry are you sweetie? Daddy is very hungry he could eat a horse"

"Yes Daddy, I love cweam and chocolate!" Maggie says with a smile. She snuggles into daddy as she colors in her activity sheet and smiles as he orders for her, glad he remembered to order a straw for her. "I love you too Daddy. I'm sooo hungry." She giggles when Josh says he could eat a horse. "Daddy, don't eat any horsies! They're too big, you could die like in the Old Lady That Swollowed A Fly!" She exclaims.

"Silly princess it only a saying daddy not like to eat horses they not as yummy as streaks" Josh giggles at the nursery rhyme message and kisses her forehead. "Sweetei what are you colouring in?" He asks taking a intrest like he used to when she was growing up. Soon the waitress brings the drinks over Josh thank her and prompt Maggie to also thank her also she says the food with them soon.

"I know Daddy, I was just being silly too," Maggie says with a giggle. When the waitress comes, she is so excited about her hot chocolate that she forgets to say thank you and starts sipping. She blushes when Daddy has to remind her to say thank you. "Thank you," she says in her best little girl voice. She's happy when she hears the food will be arriving soon. She's starving by just coloring in the pictures of the IHOP pancake family.

"What a little cutie princess I have indeed" Josh smiles proudly at the way despite the run in with her ex boyfriend Maggie seamed ok with staying here. "Want daddy to take that home and put it on the fridge when we go home?" Josh asks as thats what he used to do with every picture she coloured in or drew, unknown to her once the picture was taken down her mommy or daddy would put it in there special folder for keep sake.

"Yes please Daddy," Maggie says. When the food arrives, she puts away her crayons and folds up her picture, putting it on the seat beside her. She waits patiently for Daddy to cut up her pancakes and then digs in. While she makes sure to keep her dress nice and clean, she gets her face very messy with whipped cream, chocolate sauce and more. But she doesn't care, she digs in eating and making sure to sip her now very cool hot chocolate, smiling and laughing. "Yummy in my tummy Daddy!" She says happily.

Josh takes the picture once the food arrives before thanking the waitress he then starts cutting up Maggie's food for her "there we go sweetie hope you enjoy it" he says. Once he is done cutting up his princesses food he starts eatting his own food "Mmmm this is yummy" he coos too Maggie. Josh smiles at his little girl thinking that she must have as much food in her tummy as on her face. "Who is daddies special little princess?" he asks cooingly waiting for her reply, Josh eats some more of his food and also takes a few sips of his tea.

Maggie beams at her daddy's cooing. "I am Daddy, I am!" She squeals. She shovels more food into her face and drinks her hot chocolate. By the time she's done, she's an even bigger mess, some even has gotten into her hair. "Finished Daddy!" She says, clapping her sticky hands together. She sehes herself in the napkin holder's reflection and giggles. "I messy Daddy!" She then realizes that she's messed her diaper. "And I have a messy diapey!"

"Yes you are baby your my special little princess forever" Josh coos some more, "Sweetie slow down a little or your get tummy ache" he says seeing her eating to quickly. "Who is in need of a bathy when we get home?" He giggles at the sight of his toddler princess infront of him. "Yes you are, you are a messy little kitten princess" Josh says with a little giggle before paying the bill leaving a big tip for the waitress, "I think I will need to change you now so follow daddy please" Josh says as he takes her hand.

"I need a bathy Daddy!" Maggie squeals in excitement. She knows she should probably slow down but doesn't. When she's done, she watched Daddy pay and then leave a tip. She gets up and takes his hand. "Chwange me pwease Daddy," she requests as they walk to the family bathroom. She waits patiently as Daddy gets all of the diaper supplies out to change his precious baby girl. Her tummy is starting to feel upset but she ignores it as she is put up on top of the changing table.

"Yes you do sweetie don't you daddy will run you a nice bubble bathy" Josh coos. "Daddy is about to change you sweetie so lets go" Josh says taking her to the family bathroom and locking the door before helping his little girl on to the changing table. Josh prepares the supplies before starting to undress Maggie to get her diaper ready to change. Once he had lifted her dress out of the way he begins to coo to her while untaping the diaper, he then begins cleaning her up with baby wipes. "Is that better sweetie?" he asks.

"Yes Daddy," Maggie says, feeling the cool wipes sooth her mushy bottom. She kicks her legs cutely as she gets a new diaper placed under her, loving the cooing that's going on. Then Daddy lifts her back up and is cradling her in his arms. She loves it at first but then feels he sudden urge to throw up. She tries to wiggle her way out of Daddy's arms, but he's too busy cooing to notice. Before she realizes it, she's thrown up all over her dress. Tears well up in her eyes and she begins to wail.

Josh finishes wiping her clean then throwing the wipes away in the trash along with the used diaper, he then slides the clean diaper under Maggie before powdering her with baby powder while cooing. Josh then snugly tapes the diaper up before taking his little girl into his arms after washing them first. When he sees Maggie start to wriggle he tries to stand her on the floor, but is too late and Maggie starts to be sick all over her dress. Josh tries to comfort her telling her he is sorry before getting to work doing his best to clean up her dress.