LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby, Slow Down [Private]

"You will apoligies to me or baby no get her diapee changed until she shows she is sorry so daddy is waiting" Josh looks strenly at his little princess that look both him and Lucy would use on her the one that warned of a spanking. Lucky for Maggie though Josh hated to spank Maggie instead he prefered to make her feel bad about doing wrong as he often felt he had lost control of the situation if he had to spank her. Right now his heart was breaking he wanted to see to his little princess in need of changing her but he had to stay firm he could not allow himself to show his cards before she accepts she is in the wrong. "So my little princess areyou going to be a good girl like yesterday or are you going to be a moody teenager?" He asks waiting for her apology.

She scoffs and stares at him for a moment, thinking Daddy will change his mind but he doesn't. "Fine, whatever, I'n sorry. Now up!" Maggie demands in a whiny baby voice, holding up her arms. She was starting to get uncomfortable and started whining more, kicking her footie pajama clad feet. "Change meeee!" She starts hitting Daddy's legs like a little baby trying to get her way.

"Stop misbehaving now or daddy will put you in time out and not change you until after the timeout is over" Josh says knowing that Maggie knew he means what he says this time. "I guess a certain baby is not getting the message" He says before he is hit by her, "STOP HITTING ME NOW!!!" Josh shouts loud enough to hopefully frighten her into being a good girl.

Maggie narrows her eyes. She knows what her daddy is doing, but she doesn't care, like a toddler she's going to test the limits. She stands up straighter. "Make me Daddy," she says in her most babyish voice. She grabs Mrs. Bear from the center of the bed and whips her at Josh's face, it hittting him directly on the nose. "Ha ha," she says with a smirk on her face.

"Testing the limits with daddy as you very well know is not going to work you know daddy will always win so save yourself a diaper rash and spanked tushy by apoligsing to daddy" Josh replies as he walks out the room and heads downstairs to watch tv. Josh is more than a little annoyed with Maggie he took her teddy from her as he was not going to let her treat her things that way.

Josh walks to the bottom of the stairs and calls up "No I will not changie you until you respect me you know mommy would never approve of your behavour", he was hoping to scare her into being good like he could when she was little the first time around.

"Have you finished and are you ready to apoligies to me yet?" Josh asks walking up and taking her into his arms Mrs bear is still downstairs on the couch. "Remember what mommy would do when you was this naughty for her?" He asks hoping to remind her that her mother took no naughtiness from her.

"I'm sorry Daddy!" Maggie whines, kicking her legs, not to hurt daddy, but because she's tired from crying and just wants her diaper changed. "Please change me Daddy, I'm sowwy!" Tears are falling down her face. All she wants is a clean diapey, a bottle, Mrs. Bear and her daddy to cuddle with. "I be good, I promise."

"Lets take you upstairs sweetie and get you changed then and I best apply some rash cream too as I do not want you to get a rash, then you can have Mr, Mrs and Baby bear" Josh says carrying Maggie upstairs to her room. Once inside he lays her down on her new changing table and gets to work undressing his little girl cooing to her as he starts work unfastening her diaper. "Daddy did not like doing that but had to teach you to behave sweetie" Josh says as he grabs the wipes and carefully and gently wipes her clean making sure to check for signs of a rash.

Maggie sniffles, relieved when the soaking wet diaper is pulled off of her bottom. "I know Daddy, I sowwy, I won't do it again." Her bottom is bright red, with a slight rash. She sniffles as daddy wipes her down and then winces when he applies the rash cream. "Owie," she whimpers. Once Daddy is done, she feels relieved to get a fresh, clean diaper. Her dad then goes to the closet. "I wear dress Daddy pwease," she says in garbled baby language. She wants to wear her new blue sundress with matching bloomers. "And piggy tails, pwease." She kicks her legs, sucking on her thumb, wanting her paci and her bear family.

Once Josh had carefully applied the rash cream he placed a clean diaper under his princess and then powders her before snugly taping the diaper in place. "Daddy is sorry too my little princess" Josh says as he gently removes her thingers from her mouth placing a pacifier into it instead, "Lets lift you up and take you to see what dress you want to wear then"Josh says picking up Maggie and taking her to her closet. "Which dress do you want sweetie? Yes daddy will put your hair in to pigtails for you as daddy thinks that is how all little girls hair needs to be" Josh says smiling. While waiting for her to choose by either pointing or saying which one he snuggles and kisses her and rubs her back.

"Blue dress Daddy," Maggie says from behind her pacifier, pointing to the blue sundress with matching bloomers. She smiles when daddy lays her back down and changes her into her new dress. She feels so comfy and girly in it. The best part is when Daddy clips the leash to her dress. When Daddy styles her hair, she makes sure to remind him to use the blue ribbons.

"Ok sweetie this blue dress it is" Josh says before taking the dress and Maggie to the changing table and dressing her in the dress. Next Josh brushes her long hair tying it into two pigtails using matching blue ribbons. Once she is ready Josh takes his little princess into his arms snuggling and kissing her closely cooing to relax her. "What should we do now then sweeite?" Josh asks her.

Josh giggles as little little princess Maggie plays with and explores her new baby dress, when he hears her tummy rumbling he remember that they have not eaten breakfast because of Maggies outburst. "Well two choices sweetie one is have breakfast here or two we can go out and have breakfast at ihop?" Josh asks.

Maggie sighs, hating being out of daddy's arms but plays with hear Bear family. Baby Bear has decided not to grow up and Mr. and Mrs. Bear are okay with that. Being creative, she swipes a diaper from her changing table and puts it on Baby Bear so he can go tinkles in his diapers. "Daddyyyy!" She calls out. "Can I bwing Mrs. Bear to IHOP?"

When Josh hears his princess call out to him he goes and finds her then replies "Is that what my little princess wants if so then yes you can, now lets get you your shoes on". Josh lifts Maggie onto his hip before he handed her Mrs. Bear and then taking her downstairs he sat her down so he can grab her shoes and put them on his special little girl.

"Tank woo Daddy!" Maggie is excited. She kicks her legs and hugs Mrs. Bear tight as Daddy puts on her little socks and her Mary Janea. Then Daddy carries her out to the car. She begins to bounce up and down in her seat. It's been too long since they had a daddy/daughter breakfast date.

Once he had fastened his little girls Mary Janes on her feet he replies "Your welcome princess shall we go now?". Josh takes Maggie onto his hip and snuggles her as he carries her into the car he gently seats her in the front passenger seat

"Yes let's go Daddy!" Maggie cheers happily. She's happy daddy doesn't stick her in the back. Shel loves sitting up front and sings along to the kids CD, swinging her feet back and forth. When they arrive, she remembers yesterday's problem with her running off and getting scolded by daddy so she waits in the front seat like a good little girl.

once Josh was driving and heard his little girl singing it made him smile the cd was one they had since she was three years old and she was still happy to listen to it when she was eight years old. Soon the arrived and Josh parked the car up turning the engine off and getting out before helping his baby princess. Once inside they waited to be seated.