LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby, Slow Down [Private]

Maggie sniffles and holds up her arms. "Hold Daddy." When Daddy lifts her up, she buries her head in his shoulder and stays that way during the checkout, feeling safe and warm in Daddy's arms. "Go home," she says crankily. She's had a long day and doesn't want to be out anymore. She kicks her legs a little like a baby would do, impatient and tired. It's past this big baby's bedtime and it's starting to show, as tears of frustration build up in her eyes.

Josh nods and comforts his little princess closely snuggling her and cooing softly in her ear like he used to do when she was growing up. Josh then guides them to the checkout giving Maggie the money to pay for everything letting her keep the change seeing how she was being the perfect little princess, growing up Maggie was never really the type to get herself in much trouble she was the kind of little girl every parent dreamed of having. Once though the checkout Josh guided Maggie into the front seat of his car and buckles her in.

"Thank you Daddy," Maggie says, suddenly happy over 50 cents that she could put in her piggy bank. She keeps her head on the window the whole ride home, soon not only wetting but going number two in her diaper. She squirms around for a bit. "Daddy," she whines, squirming in her diaper. She kicks her legs, feeling tired and cranky and in need for a good changing. She flails her arms and continues to kick her legs throwing yet another tantrum.

"Your welcome my little princess" Josh says and kisses Maggie's forehead "Would you like daddy to get you your old piggy bank out for you?" he asks. Josh starts the car and drives them home, he tries to comfort Maggie on the drive home as she uses her diaper "Shhh sweetie it be okies I know your tired and need changing as soon we are home". Soon they get home and he parks the car before getting out and taking Maggie upstairs to her room to get her changed.

Maggie practically races up the stairs to her room. She puts the change into her piggy bank, which she still keeps on her desk. She then grabs Mrs. Bear, hugging her tightly, her thumb going back into her mouth while she waits for Daddy to come up and change her. She lays down on the floor and puts her legs up in the air like a good baby girl so Daddy will be able to change her diaper with ease. She continues to suck her thumb and hold Mrs. Bear tightly, rubbing her eyes with her fist every once in awhile.

Josh follows upstairs shortly afterwards and asks "Sweetie whats the rush daddy here now lay down on your bed for daddy please". Once Maggie was laying down on her bed he gives her a pacifier to help her calm down "Daddy loves his princess very much" he says. Josh gets to work undiapering and grabbing the baby wipes ready to clean his little princess up "Pweh what a messing baby princess daddy has here I guess daddy got a big clean up to do" he coos. Josh starts the clean up process using many wipes on Maggies diaper area.

"I just wanna get out of them," Maggie says. She lays on her bed like a good baby and smiles when she's giving a pacifier. She blushes when Daddy starts to wipe her and coos over her. She's happy when she's poop free. She clings to Mrs. Bear and smiles when the powder hits her bottom and then the crinkly fluffy diaper. "Tank woo Daddy!" She says from behind her paci. "Jammies den movie?"

"Awww poor baby daddy got you nice and clean though, do you feel better?" Josh asks while changing his little princess, once she was all clean and fresh he powders her diaper area before he fastens a clean diaper on her. "Your welcome sweetie daddy loves you lotties, how about we get you dressed in your pink feeties sleeper?" he asks his little girl as he walks to her closet making sure to stay where he can be seen. ""Yes sweetie with cuddles and a baba too" He says.

"Otay Daddy," Maggie says happily. She gets up and gets on her knees to crawl to her desk. She stands up and pulls out Frozen. She had bought it for her job, to show at an event and she couldn't wait to watch it. She quickly got back on her bed, sucking on her paci and grabbing Mrs. Bear. When Daddy dresses her in her pajamas, she feels nice and warm. They cover every inch of her body and she's protected. She hands Daddy the DVD. "Dis one Daddy." She holds up her arms. "Uppy!"

"Theres my good little girl that daddy loves" Josh replies loving the way Maggie was being at this moment it was very sweet and special, this moment was made even more cute when Maggie crawls on the floor over to her desk to get her DVD. Josh then takes the DVD from his little girl and then lifts her into his arms snuggling and kissing her button nose "Daddy is so proud of his baby princess right now, do you want your baba too? If so what drink?" he asks her. Josh walks slowly with her so he does not lose his footing on the stairs and drop his princess.

Maggie snuggles her daddy, keeping her arms around his neck as she sucks on her pacifier. "Yes pwease Daddy," she says happily. "Chocolate mwilky pwease." She gets out of Daddy's arms and crawls to the couch to sit and wait for her baba and for the movie to start. She hugs Mrs. Bear tightly and sucks on her pacifier, waiting for her daddy to come and dote on her.

"Coming right up sweetie" Josh says as he lets Maggie down out of his arms so he can go make Maggie's her bottle of chocolate milk. Josh goes to the kitchen and grabs one of Maggies clean bottles before going to the fridge and getting out the chocolate milk pouring it into her bottle and replacing it back. Josh tidies up and secures the lid on the bottle before returning "Look what daddy has for princess" he says.

"Tank woo Daddy," Maggie says with a smile. She removes her paci and replaces it with her bottle. She's already put the movie in and it's all set up, Daddy just needs to press play. Once Daddy sits down, Maggie sits on his lap, snuggling into her Daddy to watch the movie, something she hadn't done with him in quite some time.

Josh snuggles his little princess in his lap pressing play he also takes her pacifier into his hand "Love you sweetie are you excited about watching movies with daddy?". Josh snuggles and kisses playfully as they watch the movie then he lays Maggie accoss his lap and feeds the bottle to her cooing softly to his little princess. When the movie starts he stops cooing and watches the movie enjoying spending this special time with her.

"Awwww my pretty little cutie pie princess" Josh coos then takes the empty bottle from Maggie offering her the pacifier again, he starts to rub her back to relax his little princess. Josh gives Maggie all the attention he can while enjoying to movie.

Maggie smiles, accepting the pacifier as she snuggles into Josh, sucking on it contently. She watches the movie with him, singing along and enjoying all of the cooing and attention. She loves this. She was probably nine the last time that they did this and there was no pacifier or real cuddling. In fact, she probably ditched him to run off and be with her friends. As the movie ends, she yawns, her pacifier partially falling out of her mouth and she rubs her eyes with her fist.

Josh smiling happily at Maggie as they watch the end of the movie he notices his little girl getting tired, and thinks to himself this is perfect just like old times a movie never fails to get her to nap. Josh replaces Maggie's pacifier back into her open mouth then turns off the movie and tv before carrying her upstairs to his room so they can nap together. "Lets go nap together in daddies room sweetie" Josh coos to her as he enters his room he places her gently before laying on the bed himself, once comfortable he once again takes Maggie into his arms snuggling her close before cooing sweet dreams to her.

Maggie clings tightly to Josh as he takes her upstairs. When she's laid on the bed, she fusses a bit, wanting Daddy. But once he's holding her again, she calms down and buries her head into his shoulder. "I love you Daddy," she says from behind her pacifier. She pulls up the blankets over them as her eyes slowly close to her daddy's cooing. She loves this, this is who they used to be before her mom died. She knows the death was hard on her father as well, though he had to work so much she never did see him grieving. This is what her mother would've wanted. She would've supported this. Pretty soon, the baby girl drifts off to sleep.

Once Josh has Maggie settled and is in his PJ's he climbed into bed snuggling his little princess he understands why she was getting fussy. Today Josh and Maggie had reformed that bond of parent and baby has but this was somehow a little stronger and it felt so natural to Josh. The loss of his wife had of course devastated him to the point of almost breaking point so he went to a therapist to help him over the grieving process, he needed to be strong for his little princess that is what he had promised his wife Lucy before she died. When Maggie said she loved him Josh replied "Love you too sweetie" before he kisses her forehead and drifting off to sleep also.

The next morning when Maggie awakes, she nearly forgets about the previous day's events. She feels herself wet and sighs, knowing she's wet the bed again. Then she looks down and sees she's in a sleeper and feels the pacifier in her mouth. "The hell..." She mutters and then goes to move, only to realize she's in Josh's arms. She starts squirming, trying to get out, only wetting her diaper more and crying, though all she sounds like is a fussy baby with her pacifier in her mouth. She reaches over and whacks Josh in the face to get away.

Josh was sleeping peacefully dreaming away about old times and his baby princess when all of a sudden he hears Maggie saying what he and Lucy would concider a cuase word. Josh startled as he gets hit in the face he slowly comes to and lets Maggie out of his embrace "What was that for my little princess that hurt daddy and did daddy hear you say a naughty word too?" he asks. He waits for her answer to give her a fair chance of explaining whay she swore and also him him, he sits up before getting out of his bed before replying "I am waiting princess tell daddy why you did that".

"Little princess? What the fuck are you talking about Dad?" Maggie says as she spits out her pacifier, though it stays attached to her pajamas due to the leash attached. "Why am I in a diaper and these kiddy pajamas? And why are you talking to me like I'm a baby?" She goes to stand up, but due to her heavy diaper, she falls to her knees. She looks up and sees her dad standing above her. She pulls herself up and feels her diaper sagging. In her dad's eyes, she can see the same look she used to get whenever she was about to receive a spanking, something she hadn't gotten since she was a small child.

• Like 1

"Oh I guess you have forgotten that we made a deal yesterday where after talking we both decided it be best if I treated you like a little girl" Josh replies before pausing, "I think you owe me an apology for your language missy I remember your mommy would of never stood for such language. Whatever happened to my sweet little princess that mommy and daddy loved so much?" Josh asks. Josh gave a look to Maggie that said don't push your lucky with me although he had no intention of spanking her just yet unless she pushed him way too much. "Go and get yourself changed if you are not wanting to be my sweet little princess , if you want to have daddy look after and care for you then come here and daddy will change you the choice is yours" Josh says giving her the option.

"I sure as hell am not apologizing," Maggie says. She thinks it over and does begin to remember yesterday's events. She had been so upset about her job, they had fought and she had wet the bed. It's all coming back to her. Her being a baby girl had made her dad very happy. Hell, she had been a little happy herself. She had been safe and protected. For once she hadn't been a grown up. They had, had fun. She sighs and grabs onto the night stand to help herself up off her knees. Her diaper is really bothering her now, as wet and full as it is. She could very easily go shower and change on her own. Instead she sighs once again and holds her arms up for her daddy, indicating she wants to be picked up. "Up," she demands, deciding today she's going to be Daddy's cranky baby girl.