LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby, Slow Down [Private]

"Daddy wants what is best for his little princess but daddy also wants his baby girl to be happy so my little girl is going to have a big say in the redecorating of her room, clothes daddy buys for her and so forth" Josh explains sitting down and placing her in his lap. "We have two choices everything from the mall or online sweetie?" He asks his little girl what she thing was best. "Daddy saved all your old toys and games from when you was a baby until you gave playing up with toys and daddy will let you shop for some new toys too, this will be so much fun for the two of us princess" he explains snuggling her. "We could even do a part shop at the mall and online if you like?" he asks.

Maggie thinks about it for a minute. "Could we get the bigger stuff online and then pick out the little stuff like pacis and bottles and plushies at the mall?" She asks, snuggling into him. She reaches down and grabs her laptop. She opens it and searches around a bit to find a website that makes stuff for babies her size. She finds a bedroom set that she really likes. A nice changing table that comes with spaces for diapers, powders and such. It includes a rocking chair for cuddle time with daddy and a crib. "Can I gwet dat one Daddy?" She asks, using her baby lisp, returning her thumb to her mouth again to suck.

"My little princess can do that if that is what she wants after all princesses can get a lot of what they want" Josh answers her while snuggling her until she reaches for her laptop. Once she opened her laptop Josh snuggles his little girl once more while she searches the internet for the things she needs to make her room a nursery once more. When Josh sees they bedroom set that has a crib, changing table, rocking chair and vinyl wall stickers of cute disney characters just like she had when she was a todder the first time around. "Well lets see at that price if you promise to be daddies little angel princess and do as daddy tells you then yes you can indeed have that one" Josh replys in his cooing voice.

"I will Daddy, I promise," Maggie says and adds it to the cart. She then picks out a Frozen bedspread and then a diaper pail. She claps with glee at all of her selections. "Thank you Daddy," she says as he puts in his credit card information and their address. She snuggles into her daddy and starts to suck on her thumb again, feeling happy and safe in Daddy's arms. She then feels the sudden need to go pee again but Daddy has a firm grip around her as he rocks her and rubs noses with her baby talking her. She begins to squirm in his arms, kicking her legs a little, doing the same potty

"Your welcome sweetie" Josh replies and closes her laptop before putting it to once side releasing his cuddle grip on her he takes Maggie to the toilet undressing her, before placing her old toddler seat on the toilet then sitting her on the toilet "Let daddy know once you have been sweetie" Josh says as he leaves the bathroom. Josh giggles to himself at how cute Maggie was just in her asking to use the potty, it finally has come true the dream where he has his baby princess back he was so proud. Once she has finished her business on the toilet he enters and stands her up, before wiping her clean before cooing "Wowwee what a clever little princess you are you went potty in the potty" Josh then redresses her before washing both of there hands and flushing the toilet.

Maggie finds it so weird how second nature this is to her. She doesn't even blush when she's put on the potty and told to go. Once she's relieved herself, she calls for daddy who comes back in and wipes her. She's just grateful she didn't pee her pants. Her tummy then grumbles. Forgetting for a split second that she's a baby, she goes downstairs and fills a pot with water and then turns on the stove, something babies shouldn't be doling.

Josh follows his baby downstairs and watches as she enters the kitchen and turns on the stove boiling water in a pot "Sweetie little girls are not allowed in the kitchen and are not allowed to cook" Josh says not upset . He turns off the stove and then tips away the water "how about we go get you some food while we are out before getting your baby things?" he coos. Josh helps Maggie get her mary jane shoes on before carrying her out to the car kissing her.

"Sowwy Daddy," Maggie says as she's carried to the car. "Otay, can I get a happy meal?" She asks as Daddy puts her in the back seat and buckles her in. She kicks her feet in excitement singing along to the radio. When they pull up at the mall, she gets out and is so excited she forgets all about daddy and runs straight to the mall through the busy parking lot, going way ahead of daddy and dodging a speeding car.

"All is forgiven sweetie, daddy loves you" Josh says before getting Maggie into the car and buckling her in the rear passenger seat securely giving her a kiss on her cute little nose. Josh then enables the child locks before getting into the front drivers seat buckling himself in and then starting the engine he turns on the childrens radio station. As he drives he smiles looking in the rear view mirror checking on his baby while driving them safely to the mall. Once at the mall he has to chase after his little girl "Sweetie come back and hold daddies hand please" seeing her neally getting mowed down "Sweetie no running off that was naughty"

Maggie sighs. "But Daddyyy, you're taking forever," she says with a pout. She takes her daddy's hand though and walks with him into the mall. Not many people really notice the difference. While it's obvious she's eighteen, she's not in a particurally embarrassing outfit and she's walking too fast for them to notice her Mary Janes. If anything, people find it cute a big girl loves her daddy so much. They then make their way to a shop that sells things for big baby girls. Anything from clothes to diapers to pacifiers to even stuffed animals. Letting go of Daddy's hand, but still staying close so her daddy won't get mad at her, she starts to look around the store, admiring all the pretty dresses and the pacifiers on display.

"Daddy is upset that you nearly got hit by a car so don't run off again sweetie ok?" Josh tells her in a stern but loving voice not all upset just concerned about the safety of his little princess. Walking with Maggie holding her hand they walk to the adult and teen baby store Josh makes a note of just how much of a real toddler his little girl has become. He lets go of Maggie's hand once inside the store but keeping a close eye on her so she can't run off, he grabs a cart so they can shop until they drop "Sweetie lets see what we can get here and stock up this cart" Josh says. Josh looks at the items once by one and asking "Princess which binky's would you like? Place them in the cart and also get a few binky clips so you no lose your binky's".

Maggie thinks about it and grabs a few packs of Sesame Street ones, Frozen ones and ones that state she's Daddy's little princes. She grabs a few leashes and then moves onto diapers, she picks some in her size with Ariel on them. While she's looking at a cute outfit, she feels the urge to pee but ignores it to put some outfits in the cart. She makes her way to the plushies and is busy trying to pick a family for Mrs. Bear when she has an accident. She turns red and the tears well up in her eyes. She runs past Daddy and hides behind a giant teddy bear, sucking her thumb and crying.

• Like 1

Josh smiles as Maggie chooses her pacifiers, bottles, leashes adding them to the cart for her loving the choices she make Josh coos to her "Daddy loves his little princess". When she moves on to choosing which diapers she wants Josh picks up a whole case of diapers in the Ariel prints placing them in the cart, he notices her doing the potty dance but by then it is too late as she has already added a few outfits to the cart and ran off crying as she had an accident. Josh opens the case of diapers and takes Maggies hand leading her to the changing room so he can diaper her, "Sweetie I need you to lay down so I can get you cleaned up and diapered. Daddyis not mad he understands it was just a accident" he coos to try and help her relax.

"I sowwy daddy. I tried to hold it," Maggie sobs. Daddy then begins to diaper her and she starts to feel better.. The diaper is thick and padded, crinkling as Maggie gets to her feet. "I ruined my skirt. I'm sorry Daddy. I'll pay you back." She stands up and goes to get money from her purse only to realize she left it at home.

"Not to worry sweetie and we can get you a new big girl outfit or you can wear one of your little girl outfits it up to you sweetie?" Josh says before snuggling his little girl after changing her. "Daddy is not mad sweetie it is only a skirt as long as my little princess is ok that is the main thing" Josh explains to Maggie still holding her closely he kisses her forehead and cheeks. "I don't want you to pay me back as you are a little girl not a big girl your money is your own sweetie" Josh says.

Maggie nods but wants to wear one of her new outfits. She picks out a red gingham dress with a Scottie dog on the bottom. It comes with matching bloomers and a bonnet. "I wear this," she tells her this before laying back down. She kicks her legs, causing her diaper to crinkle and she laughs as Daddy dresses her. She herself can't believe how much she's enjoyed regressing. The only thing truly missing is her mommy. While she's always been Daddy's little Princess, she was close to her mom as well. She breast fed until she was 4 and they did everything together. She sighs, going from being happy to sad again. Her thumb returns to her mouth.

Josh allows her to pick the outfit she wants to wear before helping her to get get out of the wet outfit and dressed into her baby cutie outfit "Are you sure you want the bonnet too?" he asked. Once she was dressed in the outfit and bonnet Josh tidies up and snuggles his little princess enjoying this special time with her, it was just as if she was maybe 2 years old again for real once more. Josh sees his little girl is upset and asks her "Whats wrong sweetie I thought you was enjoying your new life as daddies little princess?". Josh carries her out back into the shopping area of the shop and askes "Do you still want to shop more or go pay and get food?".

"I just wanna go eat," Maggie mumbles, now feeling grouchy. Once daddy pays and starts carrying her to the food court, she buries her head in his shoulder, wishing she had brought Mrs. Bear. "I want Mommy," she whines, kicking her legs as Daddy reaches a table and sits down with her in his lap. For once, she starts to cry over her Mommy's death. "I want Mommy!"

"Lets get my little princess some food shall we" Josh snuggling her closely in his arms taking her to the food court getting her a happy meal while getting himself a small pizza. Once the food was brought he got them a table sitting her in his lap just as she starts to cry over her mommy "Let it all out sweetie I miss mommy too" he coos to her softly while comforting her in his lap.

Maggie sobs in her daddy's arms, feeling good to let it all out. She's missed her mommy so much over the years but has always had to be a strong, big girl. Her uncle had told her that when he caught her in tears at her mother's funeral. Now she's no longer a big girl, she's daddy's baby princess. After a long while of daddy rocking her and cooing at her, she calms down. Sniffling, she grabs a napkin and uses it as a tissue before reaching for her happy meal. "Thwank you Daddy," she says in her quiet little girl voice.

(Sorry for my absence, life has been hard on me lately. I am going ni ni nows hugs just to let you know I really loving this rp and still want to do the other on but maybe I will leave it a few weeks before starting it if that is ok?)

Maggie starts looking around the store at all of the pretty headbands and earrings and other stuff. She selects a few headbands: a Hello Kitty one, a Frozen one and an Alice In Wonderland one. She also picks out some hair ties and such. That's when she sees a mean girl that she knows. The two had been best friends in middle school but then Maggie's mom died and she became quiet. This girl made her life a living hell and would make things even worse if she saw her in her diapered glory. She runs over to her daddy and hides behind him pant leg, clinging to it before putting her thumb in her mouth, averting her eyes, hoping the meanie wouldn't see her.

Josh smiles as Maggie browses though the store looking at all the accessories they sell when he sees the headbands that she chooses and asks "Sweetie are they the ones you want sweetie?". When she nods he takes them off her then sends her to get more things like hair ties watching her carefully ready to pounce if anyone tried he hurt his little princess. Josh really felt over protective of his now 'baby girl' that he wants to do all he can to protect her, when she starts hiding behind him he turns to her and in a quiet voice to no one else hears them "Sweetie whats wrong? Why has my very cute little princess gone all shy?". He listens to her explain about her best friend from middle school and how they turned from best friends to not so much friends any longer, "Sweetie we can't run from her but I want you to know