LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being Late Has Consequences [For Me+BabyGirl89]

Mia sucks calming down. A worker sees you "hello what can I help you with today?" The woman asked. Mia being very shy sucks and holds mommy breast. "You breastfeed often?" She asked showing you different types of nursing slings so you can be hands free to do everything else

"I do" the lady says walking you to the cribs. Mia sucks and holds breast regressing a little more in height. "We have the convertable ones that grow with the baby or we have ones that stay the same if baby has health needs. We always encourage co sleeping." She said

Mia sucks hard eyeing one she loves points to the white crib that stays but has a fancy design.

"Is that the one you want angel?" Rebecca coos. "Alright." She picks out a few more items and eventually burps Mia. "Wow, baby drank a lot. I think she'll be Mommy's chubby baby." She blows into her tummy. "Who's Mommy's chubsy wubsy? You are! Yes you are." She checks out and then puts her back in the stroller before pushing her out.

Mia sighs and cuddles blankie Mia doesn't get chubby as regresses in height. She points to the pool twisting in the stroller. "Mommy!!!" She say trying to get her attention. Mia didn't know she was pooping her diapers

Rebecca sniffs the air. "Ooo baby made a stinky!" She lifts her out and sets up the changing mat. She lays Mia down on the mat. She wipes her down and adds lots of powder before putting on a fresh pampers. She takes Mia home and carries her upstairs to her bedroom where her new crib is set up. She lays Mia into it. "Naptime!"

Rebecca walks back in. "What is it sweetheart?" she coos as she picks up her tiny baby girl. "Look at how tiny and precious you are." She pinches her daughter's cheeks and puts her in swim diapers and then puts her in a cute swimsuit that has a romper bottom. She carries her downstairs and puts her in a floatie before getting in.

Mia sighs thinking mommy hates her and sneaks out gets in the car changes and drives off. She doesn't pay attention and rear ends a car that looks like her dad's car "uh oh" she said getting everything to handle the mess.

Pete gets out of the car and sees Mia. "Mia, what the hell are you doing?!?" He takes her out of the car and holds her tight. "You're just a little baby! You shouldn't be driving! And why are you in big girl clothes?!? I think someone is long overdue for a spanking little miss." He smacks her bottom before cuddling her close.

"Mommy doesn't hate you Mia, she just can't hold you 24/7." He drives her home and Rebecca takes her into her arms showering her with kisses

"Mommy was so worried about her baby!" Rebecca coos, kissing the baby's lips and nose. "Don't ever do that to Mommy again!"

Pete removes his belt, waiting for Rebecca to be done

Pete igores the pee and finishes the spanking. "I know it hurts, that's the point." Once he's done, he places Mia into Rebecca's arms. "Wash her off and put her back in a diaper," he commands before going upstairs. Rebecca takes her upstairs and strips off her shirt. She puts Mia into the tub and then strips down, getting in the tub to help bathe baby better. "Don't ever do that to Mommy ever again."