LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being Late Has Consequences [For Me+BabyGirl89]

"Mia!" Pete exclaims, sitting up. He grabs the pacifier and puts it in her mouth before pulling down her diaper and landing five firm smacks to her bottom. "I told you to go to sleep. Now if you don't stop waking Daddy and Mommy up, we just won't co-sleep and you'll sleep in a crib all by yourself."

Mia sucks and sleeps hates being separated from mommy and daddy. Mia wakes up up at three in the morning crying having a nightmare. "No daddy don't weave me me sowwy don't hates me" she cries. Mia feels for paci and sucks it and tries to calm herself down.

Pete wakes up when he hears his baby crying. He reaches over Rebecca and takes his baby into his arms, slowly rocking her. "Shhh Princess, it's okay. Daddy's here. Daddy's right here, he's got you. You just had a bad dream, don't work, Daddy's not gonna leave you, he loves you very much."

Pete carries her downstairs and fixes her a bottle. "This is exactly why Daddy says no R rated movies." He takes out her pacifier and sticks the bottle into her mouth. "After this, straight back to bed." He slowly rocks her as she suckles on her bottle, happy to have his little girl in his arms once again.

Mia sucks bottle and feels herself regress even more. She starts drifting off to sleep. "Me wove daddy and mommy" she said very sleepy. Mia started to turn toward daddy and sticking butt out. She grunted once and she started pooping and sucked paci going back to sleep.

Becca wakes up going downstairs "what happened love that I wake up alone in a bed" she asked getting diaper and supplies to change Mia

Mia gets up and crawls out of bed and feels weird when walking but ignores it and goes looking for mommy and daddy when she doesn't see them she walks into the backyard sees her swimsuit changes into it and jumps in to the pool. Swimming and having fun.

Mia squirms "me didn't know da rules" she cried. She started screaming and crying "no crib" she cried letting her separation anxiety show. She cried "me bad me bad me bad" over and over. She started getting hungry "milky pwease" she cried.

Once her spanking is over, Rebecca takes Mia off his lap and takes her inside. She dries her off and changes her into a new diaper and then a pink onesie that reads "Mommy's Little Princess". She then slides on a white tutu and puts pink mittens on her hands. She sits down in an armchair and unbuttons her top, guiding Mia's head to her breast and lets her nurse.

Mia sucks she loves being close to mommy. She hugs her breast while nursing. Mia moves hand to mommys face letting her know she no longer walks. She sucks and points to a book. Mia loves being talked to and touched while nursing

Mia sucks moves so she can see pictures. She pats other breast signaling she wants to switch sides. "Mommy other booby pwease" she asked still hungry but also needing to burp. She fusses when moved thinking she is getting put down

Rebecca moves her to her shoulder and burps her. When baby burps, she smiles. "What a good girl," she coos. She then switches her to the other boob. "Sweetie, while you feed Mommy's going to get somethings done. Don't worry, I'll still hold you." She gets up, still keeping a firm hold on her daughter and goes downstairs. She decides to call into work to let them know she was going to need some time off, hoping baby will be quiet.

Mia sucks and cuddles mommy. She moves head and sucks. Becca's boss tells her she can work from home or become a stay at home mom" she says waiting for a response.

Mia feels a more secure in a baby carrier sucks gently

"I guess I'm gonna be a stay at home mom then," Rebecca says. She hangs up and rubs noses with Mia. "Look at Mommy's baby girl, being so good and drinking her milk." Once Mia finishes her feeding, she burps her and then straps her into her high chair. She whips up a bowl of oatmeal and carries it over, holding up a spoonful. "Open wide."

"Daddy's at work darling," Rebecca says.She finishes feeding her the oatmeal and then smells her diaper. "Oh baby made a stinky." She lifts her up and takes her upstairs, laying her down. She takes off the diaper and wipes her bottom before applying an ample amount of baby powder and then slides on a fresh diaper. "What do you want to do now babykins?"

Mia cries not being able to see mommy. Mia looks for blankie and sighs not seeing it. "Mommy" she said softly half asleep but fighting it. Mia not having a strict schedule tends not to follow instruction because no one gives her times of when to do things.

"Now, now, no sleeping," Rebecca says, pinching her cheeks to keep her awake. She pushes her into the mall and makes her way to a store called "Little Miss Bo Peep". She pushes her into the store and begins to look through some pretty dresses for her little darling to wear. She takes her out so she can pick out a few outfits on her own.