LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Tom Boy To Frilly Toddler [Private]

Katie is shocked to see him and doesn't know what to do. She never expected him to be able to pick her up. She just looks at him with a blank state as he talks. Glad she has a pacifier to be put in her mouth. Then Katie starts crying hoping her aunt will come take her from him.

Hannah walks in. "Awww what's wrong baby? I think baby's just being fussy wussy," she coos, taking Katie from Keanu and cradling her. She showers her with kisses in an attempt to calm her down before carrying her into the kitchen. She straps her into her high chair and ties a bib around her neck. She takes out a bowl of bland oatmeal. "You eat with your hands Princess." She sits with Keanu at the table as they dig into their delicious big people's meal.

Katie just let's her aunt kiss her. Then she is strapped in. And sees what's put in her face. "Auntie can't I get some good food please?" Katie begs "how am I suppose to get this with my hands anyways?" Katie ask because it's going to be impossible.

"Can I get a spoon?" Katie begs her aunt. This isn't fair they are eating steak and I'm over her having to eat gross food with my hands. Katie would rather be fed than eat with her hands. She keeps looking hoping some one will bail her out.

"Katie, what did I tell you yesterday? There is no bargaining. You're a baby now and you do what I ask you. Now I'm giving you one final chance to eat your food as instructed or you will be wearing it," Hannah says sharply before finishing her own meal along with Keanu. The two do dishes and go into the living room, leaving baby alone to finish her dinner, putting on a movie to watch.

Katie sits there and watches them leave the kitchen. She feels her stomach and realizes this is all she gets. She slowly sticks her finger into the food and tries to eat. But doesn't get much so she goes two fingers and so On finally she gets a good amount with four fingers. The challenge now is getting into her mouth.

Hannah walks in and smiles. "Look at Auntie's messy baby," she coos. She grabs a wet towel and wipes off her face. "Good thing you wore a bib." She tickles the baby's chin and then lets her out, taking her into the living room. She puts her into Keanu's arms who cradles her

Katie let's her aunt wipe her face and hands off. But is caught off guard when she actually giggles when her auntie tickles her. Once placed in her cousins arms she makes eye contact and turns really red. Then Katie turns her head "ummmm auntie can I get some water?" Katie says after her meal.

"No no." As her aunts nipple is forced into her mouth. All Katie wanted was some water Instead she is being breast fed. Katie starts sucking and is extremely grossed out by all of this. The first breast starts to slow down abd she is now onto the second one.

Katie gets into the kissing a cuddling. Kissing her auntie back and then realized what she had done. Katie leans forward and puts her head on her auntie shoulder with a burning red face. She hears the tv going but doesn't care. Then Hannah starts rubbing her back and Katie likes it.

Katie just looks at her aunt and mumbles "I love you." Then her face turns red and she puts her head back on her aunt's shoulder. Katie feels her bladder start bothering her. In her mind she is afraid she is about to go while her aunt is holding her like a real baby that has no idea when they have to go. All the other times it's been while she was on her own but this could be a whole knew experience.

Hannah continues to rock and coo at her baby niece, rubbing her back. "Such a tiny baby," she coos. She reaches up front to feel the baby's diaper and squeezes, causing the diaper to fill with pee. "Baby went wettums in her deedees!" She exclaims. "Better change auntie's pwecious." Hannah carries her upstairs and straps her onto the changing table. She grabs a diaper and pulls off the wet one. She begins to wipe Katie down.

Katie can't believe she just wet on her touch like that. She is so embarrassed but at least she didn't change her in front of her cousin. Katie still isn't use to the diaper changes and is trying to cover her self while being changed. Then get aunt stops and Katie is just laying on the table pussy and everything on display.

Katie doesn't like diapers but it's better than being naked in front of adults. Her aunt starts cradling her Katie knows there is nothing She can do being babied is going to happen but it's annoying. She looks up at her aunt just sucking on the pacifier.