LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Tom Boy To Frilly Toddler [Private]

Katie is drinking as fast as she can but it's still not fast enough. She is still in the high chair with the bottle tipped back. She can hear but because in the high chair she is staring at the ceiling. She hears her aunt call down but decides not to answer and to get drinking. Katie is 3/4 of the way done with her bottle when she thinks her aunt is coming to check on her.

"Well I see baby is almost done, but she's gonna stay in her chair until she finishes every last drop of that bottle," Hannah coos. "I think baby may be even too young for her babas! That's definitely going to require some more training." She pats her head and walks to the cabinet. She pulls out some suplements for herself and takes them, watching the frillly baby drink her bottle.

Katie has no idea what she is talking about and puts down the last of the bottle and sits it on the tray in front of her. She feels so bloated and big "can I get down now?" Katie ask hating being stuck and how the straps are pushing again her diaper crotch. "Aunt what do you want me to do? How can I obey to get this over with quicker?" Katie trying to get to the bottom of this.

"There is no getting over it quicker, this is how you'll be until Mommy comes to retrieve you." Hannah lifts her up. "Now remember, it's Auntie, not "Aunt" or "Hannah", auntie," she squeezes Katie's cheeks together to form out the word. "From now on, you will only speak when spoken to. Now come along child." She carries her outside and lays her inside a pram. The pram is pink with lots of ruffles and lace. It's the old fashioned kind, where the babies lay down in it so people walking by can peer in and see the little angel. Hannah puts a pacifier into Katie's mouth and pushes the pram down the sidewalk.

Katie goes to talk but it's. Big pacifier that keeps her from getting words out. She is laying in her thinking this is unfair. Her diaper is showed off to any one that walks. By she decides she will show her auntie and since she is laying with her feet towards her she will poop in her diaper so her aunt has to smell it. Katie closes her eyes relaxes and starts to push as she fills the diaper. Once done she is so grossed out by what she has done it's already backfired. Plus there walk just started so who knows how long she will be stuck like this.

Hannah just laughs when Katie poops. "Oh baby went poopsies! Well I guess she'll have to wait to be changed." She coos as she keeps pushing the pram. "We'll be there soon." Soon she arrives at a bright pink building. A sign on the wall says "Polite Dollies Inc." She pushes the pram through the door and they're greeted by a tall woman with blonde hair.

"Hello Hannah," she says as they do air kisses. She peers into the pram. "This must be Katie. Oh PU she made a stinky did she? Either way she's so adorable." She pinches the girls.

"Katie, say hi to Ms. Evelyn."

Katie's plan is really backfiring as her diaper smells awful. Once she sees they are going I to a building she freaks out and starts sucking pacifier quicker. "Hi Ms.Evelyn." She says to the lady looking down at her. As the pacifier falls out of her mouth making her look even more infant like. Her comments make Katie blush.

"Well, let's get her started." Evelyn says. She blows a whistle and a woman in a nurse's uniform appears. "Gale, please take Baby Katie and change her diaper while her aunt and I get everything else ready." The nurse nods and picks up Katie by her waist. She takes her into a room with a large changing table and lays her down on top of it. She removes the diaper and begins to wipe down her bottom. When she's done, she then powders it and then tapes on a large pink diaper, next she puts on locking panties. A minute later, Evelyn appears holding a box. She pulls out a champagne colored dress with lots of pink lace and ribbons. She helps the baby step into it and then ties up the back. She slips white socks and pink Mary Janes onto her feet. She then carries her over to a vanity and sets the girl down. She ties a smock around the girl's dress so not to mess it up and then takes out a bottle of hair dye. After washing Katie's hair, she dies it bright blonde and curls it like Shirley Temple. She then makes her face white as snow and puts permanent tint on her cheeks to make them nice and rosy, she also applies permanent makeup to her eyelids and lips, making her face pop with colors. "What do you think precious?" Evelyn coos.

Katie know she is getting a make over. Not sure what they turn out will be but once she does Katie starts bawling! Katie tries to put words together but can't. She tries to get up and run but stops knowing the spanking she would get. Katie puts her hand in her face and cries so hard accident my wetting her diaper. "I hate this! I look like I'm 3."

Katie sits there and can't believe this. She stops and thinks is it more embarrassing to say thank you for some thing that makes her look like a toddler or sit in time out. Her diaper showing and sagging because it's wet. 5 minutes later Katie comes out. And stands next to her aunt who is sitting on the couch. "May I say I'm sorry and thank you?"

Katie looks up and clears her throat. It's hard to apologize and say thank you for some thing you don't like. "I'm sorry for the way I acted. Thank you for my make over I look very pretty." Katie says shyly then looks down. Waiting to hear what Evelyn says in return.

"You are so very welcome darling and all is forgiven. Now, I believe little one went wettums in her deedees," Evelyn says. She lays her down and strips off the saggy diaper, then wipes her bottom. She then powders it and puts on three thick fluffy diapers, causing the dress to go up even further. "Now, I think it's time we try something else. Hannah?" Hannah pulls the diapered teen onto her lap and adjusts her so she's being cradeled in her arms. She then unbuttons her top, exposing her breasts.

Katie is put down and undiapered so fast there is nothing she can do until she is put in a new diaper. Once the first diaper is put on she plans on getting up but she isn't allowed up until a third diaper is on. Once she is pulled up it's a complete waddle she can't walk anymore. If Hannah wasn't holding onto Katie she knows she would of fallen over on her butt just like you see babies do. Once in her lap Katie tries to fight it but is no match. She takes her aunt's nipple into her mouth closes her eyes and starts sucking. Katie knows her face is brighter than a firetruck right now.

When Katie burp she spit up just like a real baby. She hears what her aunt says and stands and goes down to curtsy but loses her balance and falls on the way down "thank you ms.evelyn." Katie sticks her butt up in the air and pushes her self up. Waddle a few steps and gives Ms.Evelyn a hug.

"Aw you are so welcome darling," Evelyn says, pinching her cheeks. "Now, come on sweetheart. I'm going to be using you to teach one of my classes." Taking Katie by the wrist, she leads her into a classroom where a group of about twenty girls sit, all Katie's age. "Sorry I'm late girls, I was busy getting our little doll ready." She lifts Katie up by her waist. "This is baby Katie. And today we're going to learn how to take care of a real live baby."

"Your class?" Katie doesn't like where this is headed. Once she hears she is a real live baby she freaks. "I'm not a real baby! I'm in high school!" Katie screams but rethinks her comment. Sure most of the girls would of realized she wasn't a baby but now they know she is the same age of them. Making Katie's situation even more embarrassing.

Katie gets buckled in and the tray locks in. She hates when she got strapped in it pushed up against her diaper. Lucky for her she can't feel them touching there with three diapers on. Katie hears the girl but just points at the carrots. Katie knows this isn't going to go well. She is hoping it won't take to long and most importantly it won't taste to bad.

Abby dips in the spoon and holds up the baby mush. "Open wide for the choo choo train! Woo, woo!" She shoves the nasty mush into Katie's mouth and continues to shovel it in without stopping, the food managing to dribble down onto her bib and it goes all over her face. "Oh messy baby!" Evelyn hands her a rag and she wipes her face. She then squeezes her cheeks together. "Say thank you Miss Abby for feeding me."

Katie hates the taste of this food. She is trying to swallow it a little at a time but when she has to open her mouth for more food starts falling out. She decides to swallow it all from the start but then she doesn't get her mouth open in time so it splashes more on her face. Once the food is gone she feels so dumb to have someone else wipe her face off. "Thank you Abby for feeding me." Why call her miss she is my age.

"Now, now, I believe I said 'Miss Abby', you are just a little baby and you need to learn to respect your elders. Isn't that right Miss Evelyn?" Evelyn nods. "I think baby needs to be taught a lesson in being polite." She takes the baby out of her high chair and then removes the bib. She squeezes Katie's cheeks together so when she talks, she'll talk just like a baby. "Say Thank you Miss Abby."

"Fank wou miss Abby." Katie manages to say. Katie is quickly realizing she is being treated like she is two and everyone around her has the right to treat her as if she is two. Katie stands there afraid to move and afraid of what is coming next.