LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Tom Boy To Frilly Toddler [Private]

"Katie!" Hannah scolds. "What is wrong with you baby? I told you to listen to me! And I said stay with Keanu!" She flips up the dress and pulls down the diaper and smacks her bottom a few times. "Now march back upstairs and play tea party with your cousin or you'll spend every second with him, do you understand?"

"No auntie take me with you. Please don't leave me I wanna go out with you. Remember I love you auntie." Katie trying to be as cute as possible. Then hugs her auntie like a little girl looking up at her. With the watery cute eyes toddlers get.

"Damn it Katie, I said no," Hannah scolds. She takes her by the wrist like a mommy would with her toddler and leads her back up the stairs. "I love you too but you are going to learn that you are not in charge, Auntie is. I've told you before, I am not bargaining with you. What I say goes." She sets her into the chair. "Stay here." With that, she gives Keanu a key, who slips it into his pocket. She kisses Katie's head before walking out and locking the door behind her so Katie cannot escape.

"Now, now, if baby is going to be fussy then perhaps she should get a spanking," Keanu says. "I'm going to spank you until you stop crying." He sits in an armchair and pulls Katie over his lap. He pulls down her diaper and flips up the dress. He starts to smack her bottom. "You ungrateful little cry baby!"

"Yes I am your age we have pictures of us playing together and taking baths together." Katie is happy to be covered up. And who knew being in a high chair could be so comforting. Katie sits there and wonders how long her aunt will really be?

Katie can't stop him and she just covers her head with the blanket. Katie hears him leave and once again feels relief even if she is stuck in a crib at least it's away from him. Katie tosses and turns for awhile but her body is slowly changing to this baby life style and needs a nap.

Hannah soon comes home and continues to transform the house, perfect for her little baby girl. She goes upstairs and sees her little one asleep. She grabs a little vile from her purse and sprinkles it on her niece. This causes Katie to physically regress to the size of the baby but will leave her mentally a big girl.

Katie wakes up and she is in the room alone. Normally Katie lays here until her auntie comes in to the room. While laying there Katie reaches down and notices she is wet. Then she also notices the pacifier in her mouth seems a whole lot bigger. Katie reaches up and takes it out and looks. Then starts crying seeing her hands are so much smaller followed by her whole body. She looks up and she knows there is no way out of the crib for her now.

"Look who's awake," Hannah coos. She lifts Katie up out of the crib and blows into her tummy. "Look at Mommy's tiny wittle baby, she's just so cute." She's now turning Katie into her own baby girl, not ust her baby niece. She feels her diaper. "Oh, I think baby's crying because she went wettums in her deedees. I guess we need to get babykins changed!" She carries her over to the changing table and lays her down. She strips off the diaper and wipes her down thoroughly. She puts her in a brand new diaper and then picks her back up so she's being held out in front of her new mommy.