LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Tom Boy To Frilly Toddler [Private]

"Now," Ms. Evelyn says. "I think it's time for baby Katie to try to tinkle on the potty. Eleanor, get the potty for Baby Katie." The student grabs a huge pink plastic potty and plops it on the floor in front of the class. Evelyn removes her diapers and everyone laughs at the clean shaven, powdered covered pussy. She sets her down on the potty. "Go wee wees for the grown ups."

Katie hears how the class goes on. It's so embarrassing her knees are up to her chin and her butt is hanging off the potty. Once the attention is off her she starts going. She is hoping no one notices but pee hitting the plastic potty is the farthest thing from quiet. She looks up as it's a gallery of eyes staring at her.

"Awww, that's a good baby girl, going tinkles." Evelyn stands her up and wipes her before putting on three more thick diapers onto her. At that point, Hannah walks back in with the stroller. "And it looks like our time with Baby Katie is over." The girls boo. "Now, now darlings, I'm sure Baby Katie will be back." She pinches Katie's cheeks. "Did you have fun today Baby Katie?"

"Ummm..." Katie knows how she is suppose to answer but doesn't want to answer that way. "Yes I had a good time. Thank you Ms.Evelyn" Katie says as her aunt holds her hand and leads her to the stroller and buckles her in. Katie is told to wave good bye as she is pushed out of the room.

"Katie why it's still day light out!" Katie says this but it goes on deaf ears. Laying in bed in a crib is the end to an awful day. She isn't tired and tosses and turns for a few hours. Finally she thinks around ten Katie falls asleep. Katie wakes up early the next morning needing to poop. She lays there trying to ignore it. After fighting for what seems like a hour Katie messes her self. It's so uncomfortable luckily for her the smell is trapped in her footie pjs.

Hannah walks into the room. "Good morning baby," she coos. "How'd you sleep?" She lifts her out of her new crib and sniffs her bottom. "Did Katiekins make a stinky?" She lays her on the changing table and undresses her. She removes the diaper and wipes her bottom nice and clean before powdering it and putting on a fresh diaper. That's when her cell rings. She answers it. "Oh hello, how are you? Good yes, I have her right here." Hannah holds out her phone. "Katie, it's Mommy."

"I made a stinky because you stuck me in a crib!" She sees the phone call go down and is handed the phone.

"Mom? Oh hey mom you won't believe what she is doing." Katie stops and listens "but mom listen let me tell you what's going on." Again stops hoping her mom will let her go on "yes ma'am I'll do what ever she says." Katie says defeated "okay mom love you. She wants to talk to you." As Katie hands her the phone. The whole time Katie is laying on the changing table just in a diaper looking up at her auntie.

"Oh don't worry, everything's just fine," Hannah tells her sister in law. "Smooches." She hang up and smiles at Katie. "Let's get babykins dressed." She walks to the wardrobe and takes out a lemon yellow dress with a Ducky on it, tights and Mary Janes. She dresses Katie, the dress showing off her diapers. She does her hair into pig tails with ribbon and leads her downstairs. She sets her on the floor and puts on Sofia The First. "Watch TV sweetie while auntie makes breakfast." And with that, she goes into the kitchen.

Katie isn't surprised with her pick of clothes but she wishes she could talk to her mom again. Why didn't I scream what was happening? Katie thinks. Once sat down she does enjoy the padding on her diaper when sitting on it it's like sitting on a small cushion. While sitting there Dora the explore is put on. And her auntie goes to name breakfast.

After preparing oatmeal, Hannah walks back in and picks up Katie, carrying her back into the kitchen. She straps her into the high chair and ties a bib around her neck. As she's feeding her baby niece, she smiles. "Guess what sweetheart, Keanu is coming home today," she coos as she shovels in another bite. Keanu is Hannah's youngest son. At 19, he had been spending the summer elsewhere but was now coming home when he heard the state of his cousin. "He can't wait to play with his wittle pwecious cousin."

Katie starts crying as soon as she hears this news. Food is coming out running down my chin. I don't want him to see me like this or even play with me. Katie kicking her legs against the high chair. "Why!!!!" Katie screams "why!!!" Just like a toddler does when they are upset.

"Aww is baby upset," Hannah coos, pretending not to understand why Katie is throwing her tantrum, just like you wouldn't know why a toddler was. She wipes her face and scoops her up, slowly rocking her. "Does baby need a change?" She feels her diaper. "Hmm, nope. And baby just ate. What could be wrong with my wittle pwecious?" She rubs noses with her and showers her with kisses.

Katie keeps pushing her away! Not liking the kisses. "I want to be an adult like I am and I don't want to be seen like this! Please stop it's not fair!" Katie continues crying but is slowing down out of pure exhaustion. "I'm not a baby! Please stop treating me like one!"

"Oh baby girl is trying to act like a big girl, how cute," Hannah coos. She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a pacifier before putting it into her mouth. "There we go sweetums, I think Baby Girl just needed her paci waci." She carries her back into the living room and puts her in her exersaucer. "You sit here sweetums and play."

Katie starts sucking on her paci and is sat down. This thing was so embarrassing because she was to big for it. One she had to bend her knees to get down far enough that it trapped her. And her dress rode up showing everyone her big diaper butt. Katie takes the pacifier out "I'm not a baby I am a big girl." Then throws the pacifier across the room. Katie knows all this might of been to much but she didn't care.

• Like 1

Hannah turns around. "I think baby needs to be taught a lesson." She lifts her out and takes off the diaper. She sits in a chair and flips the dress up. She starts to spank the baby's bottom, making sure to make each smack count. "You're a naughty little baby, say it, I'm a naughty little baby!" She rains down the smacks so her bottom is bright red and spanks her legs when she tries to escape. "Say it, say I'm a naughty little baby! SAY IT!"

"I'm a naughty little baby!" Katie screams through the tears. She is in so much pain she just got a bare bottom spanking for the first time in years. "I'm sowey auntie please stop. I'm just a naughty little baby." Katie is now trying to suck up to stop this pain that is happening on her bottom.

"There we go." Hannah says as she stands her up and leads her into the corner, her red bum on display. She sticks the pacifier back into her mouth and wipes her tears. "Now you stay right here, you're in timeout. If you move a muscle, I'll have to spank that little hiney again."

Standing in time out Katie realizes I should of stayed in the exersaucer. Even if it's more humiliating my butt would be red sticking out for everyone to see. And auntie would be happier with me. The Katie stops and realizes she just called her auntie. While standing in the corner maybe it would be better if I just act like a baby then when my cousin gets here it won't be as embarrassing. Katie is running these thoughts through her mind as her auntie comes back.

"Now is baby ready to be a good girl again?" Hannah coos. She lays Katie down and massages her bottom with lotion. "There we go baby, there we go. Nice and cool." She slides on a fresh diaper and then tickles her tummy. "Such a little cuite pie." She places her backin the exersaucer and kisses her forehead. "Now you stay here and play. I'm

Katie is trapped again and is pushing around some of the stuff on the tray in front of her. She smells the meal and just hopes she gets a taste of any of it. While sitting here she starts yawning but doesn't want to be sleepy. She shuts her eyes for just a few seconds and the next thing she knows she is being woken up.

"Look at my baby cousin," Keanu coos as he steps forward, pinching her cheeks. "Look at how adorable you look." Keanu is six feet tall with Sandy blonde hair and green eyes. He lifts his cousin out. "Does babykins go in her deedees? Oh look at your binky, I bet you love that."