LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wow! What Are Those Pants?

It's always hard to tell from a picture, but I'd say they're most likely an S1218 in transparent blue, from b4ns.com.

http://www.b4ns.com/index.php?PageType=Pro...p;Product=S1218

I actually own a pair of these pants, and, unlike most Suprima pants, they're really not a good design. The elastic leg bands wick moisture like crazy, making them all but unusable with cloth diapers. I can see why one might use them with a disposable, but definitely not cloth.

I know they look like a bloomer-style pant, but I can assure you that they're not. B4NS even put that warning on the site, and they're right. I'm not sure why they look the way they do in the picture.

Hope this helps you.

-RMS

Hey, thatnks for the response. Yup, I'd say that's what those are.

I have really liked the LeakMaster Plus pants from www.adultclothdiaper.com, yet I've heard good things about Suprima. Which Suprima pants do you think would be most like the Leakmasters?

Thanks!

dave

It's always hard to tell from a picture, but I'd say they're most likely an S1218 in transparent blue, from b4ns.com.

http://www.b4ns.com/index.php?PageType=Pro...p;Product=S1218

I actually own a pair of these pants, and, unlike most Suprima pants, they're really not a good design. The elastic leg bands wick moisture like crazy, making them all but unusable with cloth diapers. I can see why one might use them with a disposable, but definitely not cloth.

I know they look like a bloomer-style pant, but I can assure you that they're not. B4NS even put that warning on the site, and they're right. I'm not sure why they look the way they do in the picture.

Hope this helps you.

-RMS