LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big boy to Baby girl (FoxJoy and Padded_Princess)

Hmm hate coming up with intros XD

Lettuce see.

Here's my ideas

-witch finds guy and makes him her baby

-guy accidentally falls into a robot nursery

-mom/friend/sibling wants a baby girl and uses guy

I like the witch one the best. But all I can go down with.

I am a young man around 16 years old. Im a typical teen. I have black hair that reached bellow my neck. I had a baby face of sorts, but I was a skinny little thing. I was walking around the mountains. I was warned not to go, but no specifics on why. I didn't have a family, in fact I lived by myself. My parents died a week ago and I inherited their possessions. Anyways my name is Toby and I was having a nice hike up the mountains.

Kyra was walking along the mountains gathering ingredients for her next potion. She was consider young for a witch at only 63 she looked to be in her late 20's early 30's. Her long dark wavy hair was pulled back into a bun her bangs framing her face. She wore a dark forest green summer dress and walked barefoot through the mountains. She knew these mountains like the back of her hand. The nature around her was so alive she could feel it. Something would happen today...something good she was sure of it. Kyra sang a soft tune she used to sing to the children who played in these mountains. Wondering if today she would have a guest after being alone for so long.

Toby reached close to the top of the mountain. He then heard a melody near by. Something told him not to go, but curiosity made him go. After a few minutes he saw the witch Kyra. He studied her until he moved towards her. "Hello miss..." He said when made eye contact.

Kyra knew he was there even before he spoke. She stopped singing and turned to him with a smile." Why hello little one...It's been a while since anyone has ventured so high up the mountain...what brings you here, your not alone are you...children shouldn't venture the mountains alone it isn't safe you know?" She stood holding a basket of various herbs a soft breeze blowing her dress fluttering with the wind. A sweet smile on her lips as she couldn't believe a child stood before and he was quite cute.

Toby raised a eyebrow. "My parents died the last week so I decided to come up and just relax to get my mind off of things. So what are you doing here?"

Kyra's heart broke for the little boy when he told her his story. So young and he was all alone. It just wasn't right and she immediately decided to do something about it. Wrapping her arms around him she spoke." Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry to hear that. It's so hard to

As the woman hugged him, he felt more at ease. He smiled at the woman. "I'll get over it soon.... Anyways yeah I'll love to come over." He smiled at her. "It'll take my mind off of things. Oh my name is Toby." He said as he extended his hand out for a handshake.

She smiled glad he accepted her offer she gently took his hand shaking it as her mind was already spinning up a plan. " Well Toby it's very nice to meet you my name is Kyra...Come on lets go get you some lunch" Still holding his hand basket in the other hand she led him further up the mountain toward her home. " So Toby tell me will you be moving in with family then? I know it seems nosey but I just can't see someone so young living in their own."

Toby smiled "nice to meet you Kyra." As they headed up the mountain the question popped up. "Oh. I don't having any living family members. So I'll be living alone. I'm just growing up faster." He chuckled. Toby spotted the house and it had a homely feel. "Nice place."

She smiled as they came up to her home it was a decent sized two bedroom with a white fence in the front yard morning glories wrapped around the fence post. Leading him inside the house was nice bright with white walls and each room having different colored accents. She led him to the living room which had soft pink and red tones in it." That's so sad no one should have to rush and grow up. Have a seat and I'll make lunch what would you like I have pretty much everything in my kitchen" She laughs."

Toby went inside ans looked around. It was too pink for his tastes. "Ok thanks." Dinseny movies and girl movies as well. Well it is a rental house... right? He glanced over at a pink nursery. "Hey do you have a baby or something?"

She laughed noticing pink was not in his interest....well he would eventually come to change his mind. Kyra smiled seeing him looking at the nursery and to her he looked just where he belonged she was excited to finally have her baby after all the years of waiting. " Oh no I don't the nursery came with the house...I was going to change it into an office for my work but I have little ones around so often I just decided to leave it....silly you still have told me what you want for lunch shall I just surprise you?"

She smiled " Okay Toby feel free to start a movie or I have books...they are mostly children's but you may find something of interest." Kyra went to the kitchen and prepared macaroni and cheese, fruit salad , and Hamburgers. Cooking up a little magic as well she dosed his food with a potion that would make him very tired and relax his muscles with the large cup of juice she also filled for him she was guaranteed an accident wanting to first give him a chance to submit to being her baby before using magic on him as she would have to use a bit of magic to make him her precious babygirl later.

Toby nodded. "Alright."` Toby washed his hands and sat down at the table. His mouth watered when he looked at the varieties of food. "Oh wow so much food! Thanks so much." He drove right in the food, he seemed hungry. He felt tierd afterwards. "I feel.... so woozy." He tried to get up but then fainted.

Kyra smiled watching him eat...little did he know this would be his last bog boy meal actually his last meal as a boy." Slow down sweetie it's not going anywhere" When he fainted she moved quickly to his side. She knew the potion to shrink him down to the size of an infant would take a week to brew so until then she casted a simple lightening spell making him light enough for her to pick him up and carry him into the nursery. She laid the sleeping boy on the changing table and began to strip him naked. Kyra giggled seeing her naked baby and quickly put him in a thick pink diaper knowing with the food he ate and the muscle relaxer in the potion he would be filling his diapers heavily. The diaper on she slid on a pair of white plastic panties and enlarged a

Toby awoke a few hours later. "Ugh my head..." He was surrounded by bars. "Where am I?" He looked around and saw pink everywhere. Then he looked down. He was wearing a pink diaper and a onesie. He went to get up but his diaper felt mushy. "I-I used a diaper?! What the hell is going on." He tried getting up but his legs didn't have the strength.

Kyra could hear her baby on the monitor she had attached to her hip. She quickly did the finishing touches of her potions and left them to cook. In a few days the first would be ready to use and in a week the second. Washing her hands she came down from the attic and into the nursery with a smile on her face." Ohh looks like mommies little Princess is finally awake" She smiles looking down at Toby she reach into the onsie checking his diaper pleased to find it well used." Looks like somebody needs a diaper change" She laughs as she picks up her over grown baby carrying her to the changing table. After strapping Toby down to the changing table she took out her diapers supplies and unsnapped the onsie. She cooed at her baby while she gently wiped her diaper area clean. Sliding another diaper in place she made sure to use plenty of powder before sealing the diaper closed and pulling the plastic panties up and snapping the onsie between her legs." Mommies baby must be very confused" Kyra said with a smile as she unstrapped Toby and took her cute little diapered butt to the living room where she would see the play pen awaiting her.

When he saw Kyra he was confused. "W-what is going on?!" He was then picked up and strapped on to be changed. He was embarrassed to see a stranger see his privates and having here wip the, which aroused him. Another diaper was placed on him and he was places in a baby pen. "What's going on?! Why am I in baby girl stuff. I can't even stand up properly!" He said in his boyish tone.