LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bed/chair Pad.

Guest diamondback688

xp medical has disposable bed pads and it also says you can use the changing mats they stock as pads for chairs and stuff, though i have never tried using them as such...i cant help you with getting the smell out of your room, other than just open a window and turn on the ceiling or floor fan...

• 2 weeks later...

about the smell try to use a febreze or something of the such, if that doesent work just like he said you just gotta crack a window.

I suggest you get a product for "pet accidents"; we have some at home and it works very well. For instance, last night I apparently slept on my stomach, and when that happens, even my cloth diapers and vinyl waterproof pants don't always contain if I wet heavily (which I generally do, anyway). The wetness even went beyond the bed-pad I always have under the sheet, onto the pillow-like matress cover. This morning I stripped the bed (and pad) for the laundry, sprayed the area with the product, and waited for it to dry. Just as the other times I have had to use it, it worked very well. No smell, no stain. Remarkable. The label seems to indicate that it is for all kinds of accidents, even blood, etc.

Certainly, the odors will be limited if you keep the linens clean, and I do recommend bed pads. I use the ones from AP Medical, and they are about 34" x 36" and cost about $12 each. I own several....

Gimwet