LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Punishment [For Myself&MindTheGap]

Janine walks back in the room and undoes the bondage. Hooking the leash up to the girl's collar, she leads her upstairs and into the prison. She picks up the young girl and sets her on the changing table, reaching into the pamper, squeezing the girl's reddened bottom . "Still dry I see. Let's hope you go before your sitter arrives. Mama is being nice and letting naughty diaper girl where a shirt." She plucks a white t shirt out of the closet and forces it over Rachel's head. It's short and doesn't even cover the girl's belly button , let alone her diaper. She removes the collar and takes off the top to the crib.

Janine puts Rachel's wrists in the cuffs and locks them shut, doing the same with her ankle. Ske ties her down by her waist so she can't wiggle and places the pacifier back in her mouth, tying it around her mouth before placing the top to the crib on, locking it. Her poor daughter looks like a zoo animal. "Sweet dreams," Janine purrs as she walks out of the room.

Still sobbing, the bound and diapered pet finally has to succumb to the pressure in her fatigued bladder and the influence of the drugs. With several gushes and a gagged sigh of relief, the eighteen year old diapergirl vents her bladder into the awaiting gauze, filling up the padding with her golden stream, making it swell with wet weight, putting strain on the leakguards around her milky thighs and finally causing a few drops of her piss to spill past the leakguards and onto the rubber mattress below, proving that a single thick diaper is still not enough when a disobedient, bratty diaper-bitch fills it up all at once.

It's hours before the door opens again. In walks Caleb, Rachel's ex. The smoking hot man wore only a wife beater and shorts, his blonde hair perfectly styled. He smiles as he walks over to the crib. "Oh look at this sight," he says. "The slutty girl is now diaper girl. Oh did you use your diapers? Let's see." He unlocks the top and then undoes the restraints.

He wrinkles his nose at the sight and smell. "Oh boy, it's everywhere!" He undoes her restraints and lifts her out, strapping her onto the table before grabbing the sheets and throwing them out of the crib. He walks over to the diapered girl and takes off the diaper. Taking a wipe, he begins to slowly clean her privates. "Let's get this pussy clean." He works it into the inside. "Ask me to clean your pussy you naughty girl."

"Mmmmmph!" The pampered brat complains with all the eloquence of a well-muzzled bitch at the sight of her hot ex-boyfriend. She shakes her head wildly as her shame increases ever more. Her degradation knows no bounds as the boy sees her in all her diapered glory - and with a very wet diaper, no less.

"Mmm," Caleb pretends to moan as he continues to do what he's doing. When she starts to cum, he smirks. "Oh diaper girl, does this turn you on?" He tosses the diaper and then grabs the baby oil. He rubs it all over her privates and then works upwards, moving up her body, rubbing it on her breasts once he lists her shirt.

"Tell me baby," he says softly. "How does that feel?" He intensely continues to rub, watching her tits get hard. "Does that feel good for diaper girl? Does she wants me to continue?" He presses his other hand under her bottom, squeezing it.

The diaper girl squirms and pants and wriggles in her bondage through the first orgasm of her life not delivered by her own hand. The feeling is incredible, and for a moment, she even forgets her name. For a brief second, she truly is diaper-girl - nothing more - as Caleb forces her body to betray her by enjoying the diaper-change, stretching her limits and raping her with his hands in her own home, on her very birthday!

Caleb smirks at the moans and the pleas. "Ohh look at your pussy, it's so wet, so shiny." He wipes it again and then leans down close, gripping her bare pussy. He takes out the gag, leaning in closer, his ash color eyes locking with hers. His lips are inches from hers. He can see her salvating and feels her cum in his hand. That's when he grabs her hair with his other hand and yanks her head over so he can whisper in her ear.

"Like I'd ever want to fuck some diaper girl." With that, he lets her go and grabs two fluffy adult pampers. "Considering you messed up your sheets with one, I think we need to double up. He puts on one pamper, taping it tightly and then the other one. The diapers cause her legs to spread out. He gags her again with the pacifier and sets her down, handing her her pee soaked sheets.

"Go wash those," he commands, giving her hair a good tug.

Suddenly, brutally, the diaper-girl is ripped out of her sexual oblivion and is reduced to being Rachel Elliot once more, the eighteen-year old girl who is demeaned beyond reason and mercy on her birthday, the pussy who is suddenly an object of punishment and padded imprisonment, and no longer worthy of this hot boy's sexual attention. She cries and begs as he double-diapers her, once more shamed with fresh degradations as the extra-thick padding pushes her legs apart. Caleb had made the diapers extra snug, forcing them to rub up against her still hungry pussy but denying her any relief.

Caleb watches her in amusement. "What a good diaper girl," he praises as he pats her diaper clad bottom. "Now you wash these sheets and then come downstairs to prepare us dinner, we are very hungry." He watches her clean the sheets and then after washing her hands, he kicks her to her knees. "Crawl," he instructs. Leading her down the stairs, they go into the kitchen where Katherine stands, smiling.

"Well, well, well," she says helping her former friend to her feet. "We have Diaper Rachel cooking us dinner. It better be good." She then walks to Caleb, kissing him passionately. She moves her hand down his leg, cupping his crotch, an erection apparent. He cups her boob and she lets out a small moan, partially from her boyfriend while also knowing Rachel has to watch all of this.

Being seen like this by her greatest frenemy would have made her stop in her tracks had she not been driven on by occasional swats on her diapers by her handler. More and more, she thought this had to be a nightmare as her humiliations came in ever new servings.

Katherine notices that she's peed but won't acknowledge that. She walks over and puts her arm around Rachel's waist. "I see you eyeing that cucumber," she says. "Do you need something to remind you of your status?" She questions, pulling back the diapers to spank her bottom. This redirects Rachel to finish the meal.

Once it is done and on the table, Caleb puts Rachel in a chair on the other end. Instead of the delist grilled chicken and veggies, a bowl of plain broth is places in front of her. He removes her paci gag. "You may refer to us as Auntie and Uncle, nothing else." He sits with Katherine as they begin to eat their delicious meal.

Rachel is plopped down on her chair with a soft squish and a cloud of powder escaping from the leakguards. Sitting in her lightly used pampers, she desperately tries to shift her weight to be comfortable, not yet used to the feeling of being lifted up from the chair by all that extra padding - a feeling that would soon become second nature to her, but likely never fail to humiliate her.

She stares in shame at the food in front of her, not able to bring herself to look at her former friends. "Wh-why...", she sniffs, "why are you doing this?"

Even when sniveling and reduced to a messy diaper-bitch, her hair used as a guiding leash, the redheaded girl was still an exceptional beauty. In fact, the diapers seemed to emphasise her natural curves, and shame was certainly a good colour on her, as well.

"Why are we doing this?" Katherine laughs and looks at her new boyfriend. "I don't know Cale, why are you? I know I'm doing it because you had sex with my boyfriend at that party. You claimed it was all the alcohol but that's a piss poor excuse."

"And you were dating me when you slept with that guy. We've wanted you to pay for months now you sniffly little brat. You walk around like you're too cool but in reality, your Mommy's little girl. We couldn't wait to take your slutty ass down. That's why we drugged you at the party last night and drew all over you and filmed it . We know your mom, we knew she'd react this way." He tugs on her facial cheeks , stretching them out as wide as he can. "You're welcome."

She gasps in shock at Caleb, prompting another spurt of pee to flow into her diaper, much to her shame. She was just about to launch a verbal assault against the two, but her newest accidents distracts her and drives her into a blush as she squeezes her legs together as far as possibly, causing a very audible, juicy crinkling.

"How..." She cries out, trying in vain to cover her accident. "How dare you! You monsters! I never slept with anyone! And you... You..."

Her diaper fills up more, the first traces of inner wetness visible through the outer plastic despite the extra-thick padding. "You... I thought we were friends! You stole Caleb! And now... I'm in... I'm in..."

Katherine slaps her across the face. "Shut up you little bitch, you have no reason to talk to us that way!" She stands the girl up and removes her diapers. "Well look at that Diaper Princess wet herself. Again." She grabs the sink hose, turning the water on and spraying the big mouth girl all over, turning the white shirt transparent and soaking her. "There! Now you'll be all nice and clean for your punishment! Caleb!"

Caleb throws the now fussing girl over his shoulder and carries her outside where many people are on their patios, enjoying dinner on the lovely spring evening. He has Rachel face the tree, her bare glistening bottom on display and ties her hands to the tree. He puts the gag back in her mouth, tying it around her mouth.

Rachel walks out of the house holding all three of Janine's implements. She slaps Rachel's bottom and then takes the spoon, whacking the naughty diaper girl's bottom with it.

Rachel's screams soon fill the night despite her gag, causing her face to blush even more deeply as her neighbours look up from their dinner tables. A few of them walk over to the fence to look at what's happening, and while some of them quickly avert their eyes from the girl in her translucent t-shirt tied to the tree with her bottom sticking out and receiving another harsh beating, others quickly take out their camera-phones and gawk at the scene of the neighbourhood sweetheart being displayed and spanked - fulfilling the wet dreams of several of the male inhabitants of Rachel's street. Had she not been so preoccupied with pathetically crying and mewling into her gag as her wet, barely-clothed tits trembled in the air and her beet-red ass shook under the impact of slap after slap, she might have even seen one or two of her neighbours sneakily guiding their hands towards their pants.

Once Katherine finishes with the spoon, Caleb grabs the belt and she takes the strap. He looks out at the audience and can't help but smile. He takes her right butt cheek, Katherine takes the left and they each spank their designated cheeks, seeing the tears fall down her face and hearing her muffled screams. By now her bottom is a bright shade of crimson , bruised a tad.

"I bet you're all wondering why we're doing this," Katherine says to the neighbors as Caleb has the sobbing Rachel lay in the grass before he goes in. "Rachel here, is a slut, a liar and a big mouth. So we have to train her to be better." Caleb comes back out with a box of items. He first puts lotion all over Rachel's sore bottom , making sure to rub it on her pussy, laughing when diaper girl cums. He then puts her in three diapers and removes her shirt, replacing it with a red one that reads. "Dirty Diaper Slut". Like the last one, it doesn't cover her belly button , much less her diaper.

Next he pulls out a big playpen that's more like a dog cage. He lifts open the lid and places the collar on Rachel's neck before putting her in. He hooks a chain to the collar and ties her wrists and ankles together. He puts the top back on and locks it.

"And there she is, our very own diaper princess," he declares proudly as more people snap photos.

A few neighbours cheered at the sight of the top-star of their spank-banks being put into her place as a pampered pet in her playpen, hogtied and triple-padded. "Couldn't have happened to a nicer bitch!", one was calling. "Maybe you should take her for walksies sometime!", another. "Oh, sure, I've got a bone she could chase!", added a third. "Definitely! I've got something to drink for her so she can fill those pampers like a good bitch!".

Caleb doesn't panic when the bell rings. He simply takes her out of the play pen and takes her upstairs. He places her in her crib, strapping her in and pats her head. "Stay here diaper bitch," he says and then laughs. "As if you have much of a choice." He gives her hair a good tug. "God I am so happy that I'm with Katherine now."

The door opens and Katherine walks in. "Now unless you want a spanking, when the officers come up here, you agree with us that this is what you want and that you asked for this. Does diaper princess understand?" She takes out her gag and twists her ear back before walking back out. The police walk in not long after.

"Go on Rachey," Caleb coos. "Tell these nice gentlemen what you told us, you want to be a diaper princess, that you deserve this."

Rachel gulped, her chin and her t-shirt still messy from her gagged drooling. Shewas quite a sight to behold to the two officers: a stupendously attractive, barely legal redhead, taped into five inches of diapers and covered by nothing else than a short, thin t-shirt, tied into a cage with legs spread and diaper in plain view, her cheeks flushed and her eyes teary from the massive punishments she had endured today...

Caleb and Katherine smile and the officers nod. "If you plan on continuing this, we'll inform the station and local businesses so they're aware," one of them say as the other mutters "Kids these days."

"Thank you officers," Katherine says. "Let me lead you out." And with that, they're gone. Caleb smiles down at his diapered ex.

"That's a good diaper slut," he says playfully. He lifts the top off the crib and undoes her chains before leading her to the bathroom. He puts her in the shower and begins to wash her off. As he does, he allows his hand to go into her pussy. He smiles when he feels the diaper slut like it.

"Do you like this diaper slut?" He whispers.