LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Popular to Laughing Stock

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Of course. Now let's get you in a diaper and some clothes." He holds Katie's hand and leads her to her room. She holds up the diaper. "You want me to put this on or are you a big girl?"

"I can do it." She snaps but truthfully her mom dresses her every day even when it's panties for school and the truth comes out as she can't figure out the diaper one bit. She looks up as Rebecca is just smiling looking at her struggle.

"You can't do it can't you? Come here baby I'll get that on." She slipped the diaper on and taped on nice and snugged. "There we go.

Now what do you want to wear a onsie, this dress, or some footy pjs?"

Rebecca shook her head "nope. My word is law." She grabs the frilliest dress she could find. She then takes off Katie's shirt and bra and forcefully puts the dress on her and puts pink booties on her feet. She then puts her hair up in pigtails with cute pink bows to tie them up. She takes a picture and smiles. "Such a cute baby. Now let's go play with your toys."

Rebbaca frowned "because should of been team captain! Now it's payback time." She sticks a pacifier in her mouth and sets some toys in front of her. "Now your going to be a good baby or else."

She nodded. "I think that'll be the only adult thing you can do." She giggled. Rebecca grabs Katie's back pack and placed it at the table. "At least you look adorable." She smiled.

"I don't look adorable." I'm embarrassed by the words she is using. I hope she doesn't put me in my high chair like I'm suppose to be put in when I do my home work. As I get up to get to the table I wobble and fall on my diaper bottom. These booties make it so hard to walk.

"Aww poor baby can't walk." She picks up Katie and places her in a high chair and puts her homework in front of her. "There we go!"

"No can't I just sit at the table like you?" In the high chair her legs spreading showing off her diaper and she hates it. As soon as she ask Rebecca's phone rings it's Katie's mom. I hear you tell her we are doing home work and that I'm in the high chair you were afraid I would fall out of a normal chair.

"Yeah.. Ok.." She hangs up and goes to Katie. "Mommy says if you complain more you will get spankens. She'll be back in a hour. Now your mommy says you are have a baba and a jar of food. I'll let you choose what you get. Now do you want your milk heated baby girl?"

"Get back in that chair now!" She glared at Katie. Rebecca came over with a heated bottle, a jar of beans, and a bib saying cutie pie. "Time for dinner."

"Silly Katie pizza is for big girls. You are baby so you get beans." She put the homework aside, put the bib on Katie and scooped up some of the mush from the jar. "Here comes the num num train. Choo Choo" she said as she was about to put it in Katie's mouth.