LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Popular to Laughing Stock

I'm doing a story of a 18 year old senior girl who is the head cheerleader. She lives next to a girl in her neighborhood who is a freshmen. Katie my character's parents are asked if the younger girl can spend the night my mom agrees to it so you come over to spend the night. When you come over you see how my mom treats me like a two year old. You get all the black mail you need and decide to use it against me. You do such a good job that night helping my mom while you spend the night you become my baby sitter. I only want one person to join in but some one who is willing to play both the freshmen girl and my mom. Let me know if you are interested.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll start now..

Katie driving home from school dreading the weekend. Her mom for some reason babies her no matter what she does. Katie pulls into the driveway and sees her neighbors standing at the front door talking to her mom. She realizes it's the 14 year old freshmen who is such a small girl holding a bag over her shoulder. Katie gets out and her mom shouts out "Katie you are going to have a playmate this weekend."

"Um I guess it depends on what my mom lets us do." Katie isn't sure how much her mom is going to in force this weekend. Is it going to be her normal embarrassing life or will she let her act like the almost adult she is. Katie looks at her mom trying to get a read on the situation.

Katie's mom smiled and pulled her cheek. "Oh baby you can do what you want. I'll get some num num for you your little friend. Now be a good baby for mommy." With that she gave Katie a kiss on the forehead and went to the kitchen. Rebecca giggle "well your mom looks like she loves you a lot."

"Ummm what that? Uh yeah she is teasing." Katie says trying to play it off. Katie goes into the living room to watch tv. Unfortunately the channels are still blocked with the parent code so she puts on sponge bob hoping Rebecca won't ask why this is on.

Rebecca was slowly putting the pieces together though she wasn't jumping to conclusions. "Spongebob? An interesting channel." She giggled.

Katie's mom came back with baby carrots and dip. "Here's some snacks, I'll be getting some cookies soon." She frowned "Spongebob, still a little violent for my girl." She flipped the channel to my little pony and smiled "there we go!" Rebecca was about burst out laughing.

Katie wanted to go to her room but she knew what else would be found out if she went up there. At least she liked carrots she thought as she grabbed a couple. But the. She realized she needed the bathroom. She was caught in a pickle. Her mom's rule was to get her when at home if she went a lone and got caught it would be even worse. So she did decided to do what's right and hope her mom would get her voice quiet. Katie gets up I'll be right back as she walks into the kitchen. "Mom I mean mommy I have to go potty."

Katie's mom frowned "I don't know.. You did call me mom abd watched a violent tv show without my permission." Rebeca followed and started to play along. "She also was flirting with Tom in class." Katie's mom looked at Katie. "Oh really? Tell me why I should let you use the potty."

"Cause cause.... I'm 18 and I go on my own all day at school." Then Katie her Rebecca's comment "no I wasn't he just asked for a pencil so I gave him one." Katie getting flustered and the need for the bathroom going up.

"I'm about to make a puddle in your kitchen if you don't let me!" Katie says jumping from foot to foot. Then she remembers the baby potty she uses from time to time when her mom is cooking. "Mommy just help me please. Let her take me or some thing I don't want to wet my panties."

"All right then but you have to do something for me. Rebecca, Katie knows the way just make she uses the baby potty." Rebecca nodded "Ok miss."

Katie finally able to act like an adult again. "Of course not!" She starts to undo her pants and pull down her panties. Even if she is sitting on her baby potty she is glad she didn't go in her pants. With her panties around her ankles she realizes her Dora the explore panties are out in the open for Rebecca to see. Katie and Rebecca hear Katie's mom call for Rebecca and also head Katie stay on your potty until Rebecca gets back.

Rebecca snorted and giggled. She was then called by the mother. Rebecca went to the kitchen "What do you need Miss Katie's Mommy?"

"One think you for your help already if you don't mind helping while you are here this weekend it would be a great help. If you can go up to her room and grab some clothes out of her closet and change her to some thing more comfy like I said it would be a great help. Oh and if you think she needs new panties she has pull ups and diapers up there you can pick from. If you do a good job this weekend I may ask you to be her full time babysitter."

Rebecca was about to laugh out loud. "Ok miss." She grabs a cute pink diaper with hearts all over them and a pink dress with flowers around the bottom of dress. "Miss what if she refuses?"

"She knows better. Tell her mommy says you are in charge of her. Do what ever you need to do to get her to listen. Remember you are the one trying to prove you can babysitter her. I'm going to the grocery store what would you like for dinner?"

"Pizza sounds good! I'll call if there's any troubles" Rebecca went to Katie and grinned "oh Kaaaatie." She took a pic of her on the tolelet. "Now if you don't want to be the biggest laughing stock your going to do as I say. I need money, and you mommy has given me the opportunity to get some. So your going to be a good baby for me. Understand?"

Okay I'll pick up pizza on the way home. As Katie's mom heads out the door. Rebecca walks and Katie looks up to see Rebecca "Yes ma'am." Katie puts her head in her hands. "Why did you have a diaper I made it to the potty!"