LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forced boy into a baby girl rp?

Foxjoy

The baby food was stuffed in his face when he was about to swallow the gross slop another spoon full was stuff in his face. "W-wait slow d-muagh!" When he was about to finish he more mush was shoved down his face. After everything was gone his stomach was killing him, he hoped he didn't have to eat anything else.

Adam nodded. He jumps in the bath tub. Rubber duckies float in the bath tub. He was hesitant to play but he started to play with the duckies and he actually enjoyed it.

"You don't tell mommy what to do." As I start to clean your body and use baby shampoo in your hair. "One more thing we got to get rid of all this body hair from the shoulders down." So u start covering your body with shaving cream

Adam shooked his head. "No no no! Please don't shave me!" His body hair was the only thing besides his privates that made him a boy.

"No babies are nice and smooth and that's the way you will be. Every morning I'm going to put baby lotion on you and every night after bath time." I even shave your pubic hair. "Now that's nice and better. Don't you think so Amy?"

Adam looked more like a girl because of the loss of his body hair. He at least had his manhood. He shook his head. "I don't like it."

"I don't care what you like you are learning a lesson." I take you out of the tub and start driving you off. "Once dry I lay you on your changing table and start rubbing lotion all over you legs stomach back chest and arms. "You are going to be the softest sweetest girl ever. You will make mommy so proud."

Adam was rubbed with baby lotion even down at his privates. He blushed from all this touching. This couldn't get any worst.

"Lol that's so small you might as well not even have it." His mommy teased him. She grabbed another diaper and taped it on. "Time for your tutu onies and then it's bottle time." It was a pink onies that had attached a tutu skirt. She snaps it on around the crotch and picks you up to put you in your crib. "I'll be right back with your bottle."

He glared at his mom for that insult. A diaper was placed on him, it was big and fluffy. The onesie came on next and thenwas placed in the crib . Adam tried to get out.

I walk back in seeing your cute diaper butt hanging over the edge of the rail. "And what are we doing here young lady?" I pick you up and lay you back in the crib. "You will never get out of the crib on your own. If I ever find you trying to get out I will uses handcuffs around your ankles to the rails. Are we on the same page?"

Next morning Adam awakes to himself in a messy diaper. He frown and looked around in the room. Clothes looked like there were set of for him. The was a poofy pink dress, white stocking, pink baby booties, a bonnet, bows for his hair, and a big fluffy diaper.