LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Prisoner of Malvernis (ServantGirl + Twinkleboo)

It was certainly not the greatest of places to be kept; namely in the midst of a box truck with 2, no...5 guards outside, assault rifles at the ready. It would take only seconds for them to fill this truck with screaming lead.

As Cherry was sitting there along surrounded by guards, restraint by these what felt like cold metal painful cuffs, as she tried to ripped them apart but had no hope in doing so as they were so strong.

As he speaks about the his sniper she singed “Well don’t you think you needed a better skilful soldier ha nothing it gave me great pleasure in ended them..

Normally, Cherry could easily endure the pain, but the first time she felt her thumb break and dislocate, her vision began to blur and she felt herself cry out into the gag. It was a feat to stay concious enough to even TRY doing the other one. Her body, already battered and worn from being near ground zero of an exploding shell just couldn't handle it anymore. SHe felt herself shriek just as her thumb was nearly ready to give, and she passed out again.

Cherry dept into her mind as she went snap her thumb, and was already planing the execution to the people in the room, she laugh this is going to be so yummy!.

But somthing odd happen all the amount pain kicked in she felt herself blacken out, as then she thought she had died been shot, but a voice very pleasant ...

Her eyes wer very hazey hard let could see but felt comfort than before, once she relise she was lying down on a back seat of a hmm it's a felt like a huge 4x4 land drover by the way gears change.

Then she leap herself up as she found herself crashing back down from wer she was having no strenght . Breathing heavy through the disgusting gag in her mouth. And feeling the new plastic restraints. She then went calm after her out bust to speak through the gag " mmmgffpmfghfh"

Cherry's company was new too. Instead of Malvernian soldiers, there was but a single occupant in the seat next to her. She dressed similar to a Malvernian officer, but given the cut of the cloth and insignias, she knew it wasn't. The presence of the dual swords on the usual eagle patch meant this was a commissar, a loyalty officer. They were generally outside the command structure proper and answered only to the country's office of morale and internal security. Even generals feared them, and rightly so, for one word from them would justify an execution of anyone under Malvernian command. For them to actually deal with POW's, however, was not within any bounds that Cherry studied about them. This woman was very much the image of them; tall, lean, imposing, healthy of body with golden blonde hair she kept in a tight ponytail.

As Cherry felt the soft welcoming voice speak then touch her, As Cherry did try move back suddenly , then felt comfort ,, as the lady started remove her horride tasting gag. Cherry would act in another way if she felt more threaten motions. Cherry has also a true kill skill by using her mouth. Once she again was in position of being bound.

Once a episode happen were her sister had been taken and Cherry was to used force as necessary . She bit into her capture once then pulling him close smash her head into his noise causing a immediate almost death , as she got him to untie her then breaking his neck for finding out information to were her sister was.

Cherry spoke as she felt her mouth free " urrgh .. Cough .. Cough ,. Uhemm 1st why can't see so well ?, and death threats you may of been my intention but that woud seem ashame as your being so kind to me and maybe I'm curious to what will happen next , so cough .. Uhemm wer ArrRr you taking me ?" Cherry had great differcuity in speaking at first she felt that jaw was broken and felt alful and her vision wasn't getting much better she thought maybe she is going to the underground base with the stolen modified nukes.

"1st Lieutenant Maria, H, Liverstone." the woman said in an odd reply. "Tiavara Unconventional Warfare Unit, Platoon 7, Division 4. Graduated in top 5% of both your secondary education and officer training school. Master's degree from University of Alderi in Industrial Chemistry. Certifications in marksmanship, close quarters combat, intelligence analysis, orienteering, long term survival fundamentals, mountaineering, demolitions, and high value ordinance maintenance and disposal. Achieved Purple Star of outstanding merit during training in UWU by rescuing other candidates who fell into distress during survival training. Approached with employment by British Intelligence, German Federal Border Police, Philippine Scout Services and American Department of Treasury. I did my homework on you, young lady. You are a unique case among not just Tiavarans, but mankind in general. It is why you are spared the bullet and now under my care from here on out. As commissariat, I am granted powers to designate..." she ahem'd a bit. "...civilians of value, as being candidates for re-education rather than submission. Better still, as my personal choice for...re-education...I am allowed to oversee it personally. You will not be going to some filthy camp or bunker, you will be going to my personal residence for the time being..."

"Think, no. I do not begin something until I KNOW I am going to be successful." the woman grinned. "Now, knowing what I know about your confirmed kill with little more than your teeth, the gag will be going back in and staying there for awhile. But as fit as you are, such a discomfort should be little more than a minor nuisance and nothing else." Cherry found her nose suddenly gripped hard and a sudden gasp of air from the action. That in turn prompted her to slip the cleave gag back inside.

Cherry felt her nose being gripped hard she tryed up fight it, but as. The lady pulled it in a direction that many know of that causes so much pain Cherry open her mouth just enough for gag to be forced back in.. Cherry Moans " mmmmfgfgmmpp"

Then somthing she didn't think would happen her bladder was so full!!

Now waz causing her this amount of pain from not going for at least. 48hrs ..

Cherry Moanes through the gag at her trying say "Bathroom!!!" But All that came out of Cherrys mouth was "ath gooom ath omm!!!"

After so much moanin she couldn't hold it no more it was like she had no control.

Cherry was not wearing a uniform as she went dark needed be uncover. She was wearing a special catsuit which unfortunately wasn't water poof.

Then she let out a little into her tiny nickers , screwing up her face trying to hold it then relax for a second . As a flood of pee was release

And then came flooding out from her all over the floor..

Cherry then looked away completely horrified "mnhjbjmpppmjnn!!"

"You shouldn't be so uptight about it, dear. You're simply relieving pressure." the woman's voice was suddenly cajoling, almost maternal. "This vehicle has seen far fouler smells in it's time besides." she seemed unfazed by Cherry's little accident the whole time, and even stroked her face when it happened. "In fact, it will become something you will get used to in t...bah, I've said too much already...."

Cherry's muscles felt limp and just a step above useless. She had only felt this once before, during the most grueling parts of her advanced training, and that was after miles of forced marching with full gear. Only now it wasnt' fading after a hot soak and a good meal, it was there to stay.