LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

House sitting

This is for me and baby Amanda

Sophie was 20 and had long blonde hair and blue eyes. She had moved in with her step mother for 6 months before starting uni and because of this for the first two weeks of her stay found herself house sitting while her step mother was away on a business trip.

For the first two days Sophie enjoyed having the house to herself and relaxed watching tv and having a few friends over. It was on the third day while looking around she found another room off her step mothers bedroom which was decorated like a nursery but everything was adult sized.

Sophie was completely shocked at first but looked around she found pictures of her step dressed as a baby. Not knowing what to do she left the room to think.

After a few hours she texted her step mother.

"Hi hope your having a great trip we need to talk when you get back."

Morgan was laying by the pool relaxing after a day of boring meetings. She hears her phone chiming and she picks it up. Morgan sees the message and sends one back. Is everything ok at home? I'll call you later tonight to check on things. She puts her phone down and puts her sunglasses on.

Sophie reads the message from her step mother Morgan and smiles.

"Everything's ok how are the meetings going? I've got a surprise for when you come back." She texts.

Then she goes back into the nursery to check everything was ok there. She realises there aren't meant diapers left so goes online and after a bit if research orders some new ones which looked very babyish. She had always loved her step mother and felt this would be the perfect way to show her.

Morgan hears her phone beep. She read the message and replied. "Meetings are so boring. Having trouble staying awake in them. Counting down the days until I leave. Laying by the pool in the sun is torture. LOL." Morgan put a winking smiley face after the LOL and sent send. The thing she was really looking forward was being in her secret room as a baby.

Sophie read the message from Morgan and decides not give anything away at the moment.

"Your lucky it's raining here , you enjoy yourself and be a good girl." She adds a smiley at the end.

She did miss having her step mother at home as they got on so well. But now she was excited about being able to make Morgan really happy. Sophie started looking online looking for the best way to go about treating her like baby.

Morgan laughs when she reads Sophie's message. "The poor girl stuck in the rain while I am tanning in the sun." She taken aback by Sophie's comment of being a good girl. Morgan wondered if Sophie found her secret room. She quickly put it out of her head. "No I locked the door to my nursery before I left."

Sophie prepared everything for her step mothers return even going as far as moving some of her clothes into her step mothers master bedroom. She was counting down the days for her step mothers return.

When the time came she drove to the airport to pick Morgan up excited she wanted to show her step mother how much she cared about her.

She parked in the bay to wait for Morgan

Morgan got off the plane and went straight to the bathroom to use it. She came out of the bathroom and got her luggage. Morgan was looking forward to some time in her secret room. She knew she had to wait until Sophie left to go in there. So Sophie wouldn't find out about her baby side. She walked out the door and saw Sophie waiting on her. "Hello Sophie. How was things at my house while I was gone?"

"Hi Morgan have you had a good time? Yes your house is fine I did some spring cleaning while you were away." She says as she starts the engine ready to drive home.

"Did you get me a present?" She asks cheekily.

Morgan shrugs. "It was ok. The meetings was boring. It was trying to talk to small child. No I take that make. Small child listen better. The rest of the time was great. I went swimming, laid out in the sun. Caught up on my reading and took a night cruise on a party boat." She laughs. "Don't I always bring you back something? There is a whole bag of laundry for you to wash and dry before morning." Morgan smiles. "Yes I brought you back a present."

• 2 weeks later...

Sophie smiles at her step mother as she says she has got her a present.

"Well Morgan I have a fantastic present waiting for you when we get home." She says.

She leans across and catching Morgan by surprise slides a pacifier into her mouth. "Are you going to be a good girl for me." She says

Morgan was shocked when Sophie put the pacifier in her mouth. She pulled it out. "Why did you put a pacifier in my mouth?" Morgan had a horrible thought. Sophie found her secret room. No that can't be it. She locked the door and put the key up in her dresser or at least she thought she did.

"Cause it's yours Morgan and I think you need some relaxing worry free time." She pauses then as they turn towards the house.

"I want you to experience everything I'll look after you , now put it back in your mouth and relax sweetie." She says smiling at Morgan

Morgan did as she was told. She figured she would figure out what was going on when she got home. Because nothing was making sense. Why was Sophie talking and treating her like a small child. Morgan fell asleep with the pacifier in her mouth.

Sophie looked over at Morgan as she sucked the pacifier and fell asleep she was feeling more confident. She had to admit the idea of babying Morgan was making her very happy.

She pulls up outside the house 45 mins later and gently wakes Morgan. "Where home lets get you in and ready for bed I have a surprise I found your nursery Morgan."

Morgan didn't understand what Chloe said at first because she was still half asleep. Her eyes popped open when her brain registered what Chloe had said. "You found my what? You couldn't have. I always lock the door and keep the key hidden."