LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming the baby sister

(This is for me and babygirl89)

Sophie is 16 with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She lives with her mum who works really long hours to support the family and her big sister who's just turned 20 and loves bossing Sophie around.

Sophie had always wanted to be in charge especially recently after her big sister had become very bossy. She just needed away to get an advantage over her big sister.

It was Saturday morning and Sophie was watching tv when her big sister woke up. Mum had left for work.

Sophie watches her big sister run to her room smiling and after 15 minutes walks up opening her big sisters bedroom she's reading a story and doesn't here me come in.

"Awww would you like that to happen to you." She says

Sophie comes up behind her big sister and rubs her bottom. "I think it's time we put you back in diapers unless you want everybody to know I want you laying on your bed when I get back." She says before leaving her room.

She then goes to the shops and buys diapers and supplies

Sophie comes back and puts the bag on the floor and smiling she walks over to her big sister.

"Shall we get the baby in her diapers." She says as she removes her big sisters skirt and top then slides her panties down her legs.

"Your a very naughty girl for wearing big girl panties." She says lifting her legs up she gives her bottom two smacks

Sophie gets some baby wipes and cleans her big sisters bottom and diaper area.

"How long have you wanted to be a baby girl?" She asks as she sprinkles baby powder on her before sliding a thick diaper under her bottom and does it up nice and snug.