LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sometimes A Girl Just Needs Her Mommy (private)

RPcat18

Kim was a little surprised when her baby girl broke into tears. She knew Emma had not been one to show much emotion, so this was a big surprise. When Kim heard Emma talking about some women, she was confused. "What do you mean sweetie? Who is this girl?" Kim was starting to get a little nervous, wondering what else she didn't know about her daughter.

Emma tensed realsing what she said and quickly pulled away and looked away. "Um no one I'm talking crap I'm crazy the doctor said so."She said . The doctor had said she was depressed and had her on medication which she was choosing not to take as it made her feel numb.

Kim could tell that her daughter was covering something up and he felt sad that her own daughter couldn't tell her something important. "princess, you don't need to hide anything from me. I am your mom and I will understand whatever it is. I am here for you, no matter what you have to say. I dont want you to be afraid to tell me anything."

Kim thought for a second, realizing that Emma said she. That must mean that..."Emma...are you are lesbian? If you are, I am not here to judge you and I accept you. I just want you to be happy." Kim really didn't care about who her daughter wanted to date. It wouldn't matter in a couple days anyway. Emma will just be a cute little toddler waddling around in her diapers.

"Of course princess, I don't care if you are lesbian. All I want you to be is comfortable around me. I am your mom and I am here for you no matter what" Kim said as she embraced her little girl in a hug.