LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Only In Need

ok I'm the type of DL who only has a strong complusion to wear diapers when the needs comes (you know when you've been holding in a poop or pee for real long), but the problem is after I get diapers, i only use of 1 or 2 with extreme good feeling and the rest of them are me trying to force them, through drinking watter which is time taking and usally leaves me sick, this is a reason why I try to obstain from diaper use and I usally abstain, but is their a better way of doing this

ok I'm the type of DL who only has a strong complusion to wear diapers when the needs comes (you know when you've been holding in a poop or pee for real long), but the problem is after I get diapers, i only use of 1 or 2 with extreme good feeling and the rest of them are me trying to force them, through drinking watter which is time taking and usally leaves me sick, this is a reason why I try to obstain from diaper use and I usally abstain, but is their a better way of doing this

Hi udontneed2knw

It sounds like you only wear for a very short period of time ?

How about making yourself wear for a full 24 hours with "No excuses" for a toilet break, and just let nature take it's course :o

Why drink so much that you make yourself sick, when if you just drink as you normally would you would most likely need about 3 to 4 Nappies a day plus another for number 2's :whistling:

Above all - enjoy :thumbsup: