LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fancy dress

Louise claps as hears the unmistakable sound of Ariel using her diaper but decides to let Ariel think she might get away with it. Plus she would punish her for lying to her as well.

"Have you been potty like a baby in your diapers."Louise comes over watching Ariel play.

"You like very happy sweetie." She says happily

Louise walks back in seeing Ariel with her phone she quietly walks up behind the girl and just as Ariel is about to press send she reaches and grabs her phone.

"Oh no baby now you've earned yourself a trip over my knee. By the way it was your friend that suggested you come here wasn't it." Louise says wanting you to realise no one was coming to save you.

She lifts Ariel up and lays her on a changing table and starts undoing her very wet diaper. " be a good girl and drink your bottle as I clean you." She says smiling.

Ariel was shock as Louise saw her just as Louise grabbed her phone "uh !!! Hey giv that Back !!! thats mine not yours !!" Then she just relise that no one was coming "umm please let me go i wet my diaper now can i please go , ewwww its disgusting get me out of this... As she starts pulling down the plastic pants. Then Louse starts undo her diaper "Ohh no i can do that let go of meee i can get out , and pass my clothes ..." Ariel sees that there is another bottle to have. She then looks at Lousie then at the floor.

"It's ok sweetie mummy has loads of bottles and diapers for you. Your not going anywhere your mine." She says confidently as she slides ariels hands to restraints to make it easier to change her into a fresh super thick diaper.

"If your a good girl it won't hurt to much." She says as she takes baby wipes and starts cleaning her diaper area and bottom.

Once clean she starts rubbing a cream into her soft skin to get rid of all her grown up hair.

As Ariel all sudden finds her hands restraint knowing now she is help less . All Ariel can do now is use her voice as Louise cleans her. she screams at her trying be aloud as possible

"Noooooooo let me goooo !!!! HELP !!!! Ahhhhhh Help!!!"

"Omg god what's that !!.. Stings nooo " as she see the cream getting rubbed into her.