LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fancy dress

(This is for me and twinkleboo)

Louise was 30 and owned her own shop which sold every type of fancy dress costume you could possibly want.

It was situated in a beautiful market town outside of the big city.

Louise had never been able to have kids which upset her but she had a plan of turning a customer into an adult baby but she needed them to choose the baby costume for it to start.

She was sitting at the till when a young woman came in

Ariel just turned 16 and was going out in few days to a fancy dress party, her and her friends were looking to what to wear to the party they were thinking fairy tails outfit but Ariel loved dressing up she was always very young looking and

tiny. Most time other would question her age.

Louise saw the young girl walk into the shop expecting to see her mommy come in with her but fare a few minutes it was clear she was alone.

She got up and walked over to her slowly. "Welcome to my job I'm here to help, what are you looking for?" I ask smiling at you looking you up and down you seemed so young.

Louise smiles at the girl as she says it's the wrong dress when she picks out the baby dress.

"I think you should try it on I'll get you the things that go with it." She picks up a bag containing a teddy, a pile of terry cloth and two large diaper pins and plastic panties along with a pacifier.

She then takes the girls hand and leads her over to changing rooms.

"You get changed I want to see what you look like." She says

Louise walks over to girl and places her hand on her shoulder guiding her back into her changing room.

"It might not be what you were looking for but isn't that fun of dressing up." She says reaching into the bag she picks up the pacifier and as Ariel was about to speak she slides it into her mouth.

Then she starts undressing her once Ariel is standing there in just her panties Louise helps her put the dress on smiling. "That looks a lot better."

When felt her hand in her shoulder she all sudden felt little powerless ,

Ariel went to say " umm..I chu nuuu" before she could finish all this babyish sounds came out behind the pacifier. Then before she relise she was

Jus in her panties blushin so much then looking on mirror wearing this baby girl pink dress.

She looked so young , only thing that made her stand out was her little makeup and her hair that had been cut recently.

Ariel went to pull out the pacifier as she felt so young and blush so much not sure what's t happen next. As she thought *ok it's on now I guess I can go, but then thinking she is to shy*

Louise looks at her standing there in the baby dress and when her hand reaches for the pacifier she gently slaps her hands away.

"We need to complete the costume for you baby." Louise gently lays her down on the floor and then removes her panties before cleaning her diaper area and bottom with baby wipes.

Ariel was in shock when the lady slap her hand away from removing the pacifier , she then didn't dare move it , and then as it got a little uncomfortable Ariel started to suck on the rubber that was in her mouth. Feeling so small. Then have her panties pulled down and lay on floor . She started to try and get up and kick her legs .then pulling down get dress down. Shaking her head at the lady, thinking she will listen as she try's to fight her for a small moment.

Louise strokes ariels cheek. "Your a gorgeous girl I promise you will love this." She says as she gets the thick soft terry cloth and slides it under her bottom and puts the thick diaper on her.

Then she gets some frilly plastic panties and slides it under her bottom.

Ariel try's too speak in the pacifier but all that exit out her mouth waz

"Oo it umm o nuu doo I ever Ty" that made no sense to the lady but sound like baby words then Ariel thought it's maybe part of the fancy dress way,

As she let her dress her , the diaper felt very large that she is used to and dare not to move as her plastic panties made a sound each time she moved.

Louise smiles at her as she helps her to her feet. "That's better little girls like you should always be in diapers." She says as she leads her to the back of the shop where it looks like a nursery.

"Do you like your diapers baby Ariel." She says

Ariel doesn't want to walk as all she can here is the sound of plastic. Ariel goes to pull out the pacifier again an as she stops , thinking maybe it's ok to speak.

Then totally shocked by the nursery in the back of the shop, her eyes lit up when she saw a pink bunny just like the one her Mother got rid of.

Again she try's to speak " umm I fink sow"

"Glad you like your diapers sweetie." Louise leads her over and opens the play pens gate before helping her get in.

"Be a good girl and play with your toys sweetie." She passes her a large baby's bottle

Ariel thinks that this doesn't seem right, as she pulls out her pacifier, not caring what may happen.

"Umm I! Umm like say thankyou for being so nice, but I umm shoud be going now. Oh and if be so kind to give me my clothes back."

Thinking the lady is going to

Let her go , as she looks at her holding what look like a baby bottle .

"Drink up sweetie, your not going anywhere sweetie your going to love being a baby girl." She says smiling lovingly.

"If you try and escape your be over my knee before you can say sorry." She says smiling.

Ariel wanted to try escape but was to affaid to what it would feel like to be over her knee. She look at the big bottle, and started to suck on it she pulled it away from her mouth after a few sucks and screws up her face.

" ewww I not like it no I don't want it " Ariel chucks bottle to floor and starts pulling down her plastic panties then going to tug on the diaper.

" no no can't do this me "

Louise walks over opens the gate to the play pen and picks ariel up carrying her over to where a chair is placed.

She sits down pulling ariel over her lap.

"You will do as your told my baby girl" Louise says as she slides the plastic panties down her legs and then removes the diaper.

Once her cute bottom is on display she starts spanking her.

Ariel tryed to stand get ground , but the Louise walked over and started to undress her over her knee.

"Noo noo please noo noo Owwwie owww owww noo please mar uh mar wahh"

As Ariel kicks her little legs and starts trying to struggle the spanks on her bottom getting harder, Ariel stayed crying over Louise knee.

" noo pleaeeee stops plzzzz owww wahh wahh"

Louise spanks ariels bottom another 10 times before she gently rubs her bottom .

"I hope your going to start being a good baby for me." She says as she slides her thick diaper back up her legs and over her bottom then she sits her up.

"You make a perfect baby girl" she says as she puts her back in the play pen

Ariel thought that Lousie was going to stop then it got harder ..

"Oooowwwwwwieeee !!! Wahhhhh wahhhh " Ariel was now crying harder than before, and now sucking her thumb nodding at her . Ariel felt so small sitting on her now burning bottom. Hoping she wasn't going to have any of that nasty what ever in that bottle from before.

Ariel jus sat there trying to move off her bottom but dare not to move to far as she just cryed and sucking her thumb .

Louise passes her a fresh bottle. "Be a good girl and drink that and of you don't wet yourself I'll let you go." She says smiling knowing you would soon be wetting your diaper unable to control it.

Ariel heard all that Louise said as she rub her eyes ,, thinking that's going to be a easy task.

As she sucks on the bottle screwing her face up from the taste . As it was challenge to drink it all down .

Once she finished she pulled out the bottle and said.

" I ummm f f finish " as she mumbles to her thinking that nothing is going to happen .