LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bellemont Reform Ballet School ((Private))

Paxaman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cassie had to think for a minute. She hadn't had any real ones, given her time here yet, but she did remember one girl who had tried giving her the usual "newbie" hazing, despite being Cassie being old enough to be a senior. "Erin. Yea! I think her name was Erin! Kicked my bag out from me, tripped me a couple of times my first few days here, pretty sure she stole things out of my bag also. Now that you've got me thinking on the subject, I think a bit of payback is overdue for her now that I can do it..." Jonah's slave got a cruel gleam in her eye and rubbed her hands together to emphasize the point.

"Haha let's get her! We need to show these kids that they can't pick on us & we rule this school! Alright, so I'm thinking that for Erin we stick itching powder in her leotard as well as some poison ivy so she'll be busy for days! Is she a diaper wearer or not, because if not let's get her into diapers. Maybe we can give her some spiked lemonade or something. But for now I was thinking that we could have some fun...come on my slave," Jonah said as he took her to his dormitory and stripped naked again.

"Mmrpapph!" Cassie said with approval as she took him into her mouth again. Man, this guy was insatiable at times, but aside from a little physical strain of keeping up, that was a small price to pay for how he made her feel and how he tasted in her mouth. She started to work her oral talents on him while she began to ponder. Cassie believed in eye for an eye on such matters, and thought it would be a wonderful opener to have her tripped up as well, maybe take a few things from HER backpack. It would have to be something that hurt tho....

She grunted and struggled a bit, more out of surprise than any real objection to the act. He was quite good at making it sting without being overly painful. "Oh yea, make her moan like a whore then just deny her right out!" Again, the tone of his little pet was surprisingly malicious and clever. Lord help him if he ever did her wrong and invoked her wrath, that was for sure!

The two's rutting session had to suddenly finish up once they realized they were coming dangerously close to being late again for morning rehearsals. "Gotcha. You pair off with her, I'll practice with someone else to give you enough of a window to work. Just give me the sign when you wanna strike!"