LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bellemont Reform Ballet School ((Private))

Paxaman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As quick as that, she had joined the ranks of the diapered in Bellemont. Two weeks outside of them, and that was that. Head down and red with shame, she went back to practice bar to finish what few minutes were left in the exercises. The stares were had, a few snickers, but one of the few silver linings about this punishment was that so many had recieved it, that most knew better than to be TOO snippy or catty about it. At least openly.

Cass couldn't help but giggle at his non-chalantness. It actually made her feel at ease too, just how genuine he was and cool he'd managed to stay. "Weird, huh? Like Adam and Eve meets a Pampers commercial or something..." she said adding her own bit of humor into it. Though the idea she LIKED to be punished was suddenly a gobsmack to her. "I...wait, no! Where'd you hear that!?" then the spoon came out and she immediately understood his game. He hadn't really heard it, he was just revving up to going Master on her. It was time to start doing her own part for that dynamic, she knew. "...but then again, if you can hold me down, I guess I can't do anything about it, can I?" she said with a coy and daring smile.

"Shh, shhh, let your slave take care of it..." Cassie said, voice dripping with lust herself after being held in his strong arms and feeling his growing erection return in his diaper after the pain began to subside in him. She gently laid him back into the grass and tugged his Molicare down, but did not remove it, pulling just enough down to expose his manhood. With her own diaper, she pulled the elastic legguards to the side, enough to expose her puss, and lowered himself on it. It was a tad awkward, but the second she began to impale herself on him, she felt absolutely heavenly....

It wasn't anything new, really. Teachers and even the occasional Master would sic the girls with random shit tasks out of nowhere. The strange taped mouth girl was currently seen pushing a dust mop through the main floor's polished hallways even. Cassie herself had once been dragged off by a teacher to clean glass for nearly an hour. Balking or fighting this was universally as bad an idea as directly disobeying any other order. She gave Mrs. Bella an unenthusiastic "Yes ma'am, right away", groaning at realizing her quest to get back to her dorm and some privacy was averted. She was fatigued from the ridiculously fast day and from losing her virginity only an hour or so earlier to the school stud. Sure enough, opening the trophy case, three of the trophies proudly displayed Jonah's name; male dance, intermural rugby and intermural lacrosse. These of course she gave her utmost attention, back and diapered butt turned to the world while she went one by one to each gold statue and dutifully polished.

One of the school doctors was often in charge of ensuring that girls used their diapers whether they liked it or not. His name was Vince Ebert and he enjoyed his job quite thoroughly. If a girl or boy had not used their diaper in twenty four hours (or was being punished) then he had reign to ensure that they did use it.

"Oh thank you sir, it's like you read my mind. Humidity is really really bad today!" she accepted the drink and gulped it down , every last drop before handing him the glass and returning to the last bit of polishing. It was when she was on the last one, proclaiming Angela Raines as 2009 female intermural dance competetion winner, that her bladder kicked in full force, exerting painful pressure on her, enough that she couldn't help but squat a bit and groan in relief as she turned the diaper's middle a dark amber and made it swell.

Head Mistress Felicia noticed that Cassie had wet her diaper and smiled. "Oh time for a change my dear!" She said as she grabbed her by her arm and took her to the punishment room. She had a plan to deal with both Jonah and Cassie at once. It was an experimental idea that she had come up with and she was quite pleased with it. She had gotten a text from Ruby that she had caught Jonah snooping around and so her plan was to kill two birds with one stone.

Jonah would be taken there first. This particular punishment room wasn't as elaborate as the one near Felicia's office, but still was enough to keep punishments private and well away from eyes it wasn't meant to be for. Mrs. Ruby took him to the secondary room in the place, where the only furniture was a locked metal cabinet for supplies, a pair of chairs, and a small single bed. She harshly sat him in one of the chairs and produced a length of rope from her slacks, binding his wrists behind him tightly. "Mouth open!" she commanded in a bark, and before he could obey or protest, she held his jaw open and forcing in a couple of rolled up socks to wedge between his mouth before applying four strips of silver duct tape over it. Only after that initial securing did she add a few more ties, making sure his legs, knees, and chest were bound to the chair as well.

Jonah had dealt with this before so he wasn't scared or anything, it just sucked being in a wet diaper. He had learned how to breathe through his nose so that made things easier. He only wondered what punishment Ruby and Felicia had in mind for them both.

She noticed her boyfriend bound and gagged to the chair...thankfully, not in any real distress, mostly annoyance at being wet...but then turned right to both of the older women. "Wh..what'd I do?! I...I was cleaning the trophies like they asked. And what did HE dooormmmmmmmffff!" the protest was suddenly interrupted by Mrs. Ruby grabbing the girl and clasping her hand over her mouth, another pair of rolled up socks in her hand to stuff....

Poor Cass was bewildered as to what they could do. She also knew in the back of her head that there was one more dance practice period before the day was out...and nothing was said about them NOT having to try to do it like this, hands bound, sharing one diaper and their legs tied together like some corny field day contest. The two would walk around looking like some freakish amalgamation, with Cassie only able to give some "Mmrpph!"'s in pleading for help from her beau.

Jonah looked at Cassie with apologetic eyes. This was all his fault. If he hadn't gone looking for her he wouldn't have ended up tied with her in a double-diaper. He was just thankful he had gone both poo and pee today so he wouldn't have to worry about doing it on her. He kind of hoped she wouldn't do either, but that was the least of his worries.

Others looked on, even the ones with diapers on, with concern. The double diaper was a rarely seen one indeed, and it did mean someone truly had honked off more than one staff member. Or maybe Felicia was just feeling sadistic and they were the unfortunates. "I...I think so. I thnk I'll be dry, yea." she panted. "Oh god, I can't do shit with this on! We got another practice you DO know that don't you?!" she said with some panic in her eyes. And as if on cue, their last period practice instructor came in.