LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Renting a Nursery (For me and DontyouloveyourMommy)

RPBabyRyan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Why would I spank my baby for going wettums in his diaper like babies are supposed to?" Angela coos as she pinches his cheek. She washes his hair and then lifts him out, draining the tub and taking him to the nursery. She diapers him and puts him in a little sailor suit with a matching bonnet.

Ryan sighed with relief this being the one time it wasn’t good to argue he wasn’t a baby also it was a lot easier to deal with being treated this way when there wasn’t a whole group of people coming up to Angela to coo over her latest addition “Mommy, how come you never had real babies?

Angela sighs and picks him up, cradling him. "I could never get pregnant," she says softly. "I tried for a very long time and it just didn't happen. Then my husband and I tried adoption but it didn't work out either. We got a divorce and no one would let a single woman adopt a baby. " She strokes Ryan's cheek. "That's why you're so important to Mommy."

Ryan couldn’t help but feel sympathy to Angela enough to give up on his adulthood, probably not but it was still strange that the woman was able to make him feel something for the person who paraded him around in equally awful baby outfits and had a whole town believing he was into this “I’m sorry you had to go through that

"Thank you ." Angela looks into his eyes and feels the tears fill her own. She looks away for a moment, blinking them away. Once regaining composure, she looks back at him and sits in a chair. "I know this may seem unfair to you. I just have always wanted to be a mother. Perhaps we can come up with a compromise," she muses. "I'll bump you up to toddler. Diapers at night but big boy panties during the day. Childish not babyish clothes. Nicer food but cut up, sippy cups instead of bottles. You will breast feed, still. And you can attend college, on my dime. You just have to be my little boy."

Angela smiles. "You like being Mommy's baby. That's okay too." She cuddles him close, relieved for his answer. "Come on my cutie pie." She picks him up and takes him downstairs to the kitchen , strapping him in tightly to his high chair and ties a bib around his neck. She whips up a batch of pancakes and brings them to his tray. She cuts them up and holds up a forkful. "Open wide sweet cheeks," she coos.

Ryan smiled as he was placed in the highchair while turning eighteen should have been the best time of his life he actually even with the embarrassing parts felt happier being Angela’s baby, he opened his mouth for the pancakes thinking at least now the townspeople were right, he was a young man willing to act as her baby

After feeding her little precious, Angela wipes Ryan's face. She then unbuttons her top and guides his head to nurse. She strokes his hair. "Look at Mommy's baby," she purrs. "You'll never leave Mommy will you? No you're just gonna stay Mommy's baby forever. That's right, drink up, oh someone's thirsty today." She kisses his forehead and has him nurse as she cleans up.

Ryan felt completely relaxed in Angela’s arms as he drank from her breast, forever might have been a bit of a stretch in his mind but for now he was happy being Mommy’s baby even with the bad stuff, he did wonder about Angela’s family she had claimed to have had a husband and she had no reason to lie about that but he found it strange that if she had family like sisters or parents that they would condone her using her maternal energy this way.

Ryan thinks for a moment, to be honest he wasn’t to familiar with what a baby could do which was something he should of thought off before he declared he would be Angela’s baby boy as he racks his brain and just asks “Toys?

Ryan took anything to mean anything and so he started going off towards his favourite toy in the world, video games in his excitement he had actually gone much further then Angela and for the first time in awhile was out of her sight

Angela soon turns around and realizes her baby boy is gone. Panic sets in. "He must have left me," she murmurs. She races to the customer service desk. "My baby! He's missing! I can't find him!"

Soon the manager's voice comes over the PA. "Will Ryan please come to the customer service desk? Your mommy is waiting for you."

Ryan heard the announcement and worried however no one would know he was the baby he could run, but that thought when left his head when he realised what he was wearing as he walked to the desk worrying that he was in trouble

Angela lets out a huge sigh of relief as she takes her little boy into her arms. "Oh Ryan, why did you run off? You worried Mommy so much!" She holds him close, cradling him in her arms. The associate behind the desk looks at Ryan and mutters "Baby?" only to go back to his business. Angela lands multiple kisses onto Ryan's face, leaving lipstick marks all over. "Don't ever run away from Mommy again, do you understand?" She asks sternly, only to pull her son back in closer to nuzzle him. "Oh my little baby boy. Mommy won't let you leave her sight ever again!"