LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you misbehave? ;3

tayiie

Well how do you misbehave? Do you want your mommy/daddy/caretaker to know you've been bad?

I enjoy being bad teasing people X3 I love to make people frustrated with me, at least in the beginning then after knowing them for a while, I calm down, its fun to tease daddy, any daddy, until it goes far over the edge, or should I say far over daddys knee.

I usually like to tilt things, curse, climb on stuff, eat from the fridge. I can bite too, but only does that when I'm really angry. I like to destroy expensive toys, not toys that I like but such as barbies, ugh! I chew on stuff, remotes, toys, clothes you name it! If I don't like my dinner, I hide it instead of throwing it away, laying in the garbage can seems so obvious!

But I wouldn't want my daddy to find out, no, I usually hide all the naughty things I've done, either its down in my tummy or is hidden under the couch, bed or carpets.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yup. Sneak off to a secluded corner and load em up, Then take a seat and wiggle! Feels so good and naughty at the same time

That's what I do! But my mommy knows my tricks. She knows to call my name and see what I'm doing if I disappear or if I'm on my knees for what seems like no good reason, or if I stop and stand still for no reason, she knows I'm probably pooping. But I don't do the wiggle usually lol.