LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetters deserve diapers (pvt for diaperboyMN and diaperboykcmo)

Guest diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

Jamie got him in his new super thick diaper, she let him just sleep in his diaper.. "There baby you look just like most baby's!"

"I'll be right back!".. She went to get him a bottle so the big baby can sleep, like a real baby.

"Here you go baby diapered boy!" She said handing him his ba ba..

"Drink up night night, now you can wet your diaper all you want!"

Jamie closed the door, Max could now sleep like a real baby..

Guest diaperboykcmo

Jamie watched tv and she flipped through the pictures she had taken earlier.. She still couldn't believe how much a baby he was..

Tiffany was at her house on the computer she was looking at some cute clothes she could get for Max.. She was looking forward to babysitting him.. Jamie texted Tiffany some pictures of Max..

Max was tossing and turning. He was having a terrifying dream. It was one of those dreams where you were stuck at school and something bed happened. The first thing that happened was he was sitting in his math class and stood up to go to the bathroom. Once he stood up, he noticed he was wearing a baby bonnet, baby booties, and his thick nighttime diaper. Once he got up, everyone started laughing and commenting on how cute he looked. His teacher then picked him up and carried him to a separate wing of the school for kids in diapers and he shrunk into a real baby. Once he shrunk, he filled his diaper with pee and mess and that's when he woke up crying.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Jamie was sound asleep she had made herself a vodka tonic and was out, babysitting the big baby had tired her out!

Tiffany couldn't sleep she was so excited to be watching the big diaperboy, she turned on nextflix and watched a movie.

"Just about 5 hours and I'll have the diaperboy crawling at me feet!" She thought to herself..

Max was still crying as he sat up in his bed, the empty baby bottle falling to the floor as he did. Immediately, his hands shot down to his thick diaper and he didn't feel wetness. Wait, he was a bedwetter and he didn't feel wetness...seriously? He poked a finger in his leg cuff and low and behold, he was dry! He got up and waddled as fast as his diaper would allow him to Jamie, yelling "im dry, im dry, I slept and woke up dry!"

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Get back to bed or watch tv, I'm still trying to sleep!" Jamie said half asleep. She rolled over and she was out.

Tiffany had fallen asleep watching her movie.. Kara was going to worlds of fun, so she was out on the babysitting for today!

Guest diaperboykcmo

About a hour later Jamie got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower and put on her makeup. She felt nice and fresh ready for the day as she got dressed, she had a good nights sleep and she was in a really good mood. She went into the room to check on Max she herd the tv and she knew he was downstairs..

Max just made a little face when she addressed him as baby. "I slept ok. I had a scary dream, but I woke up DRY! I am not a baby, babies wake up in wet diapers, but I woke up dry. Go ahead, check for yourself" Max said as he got up and toddled over to Jamie, wanting her to check his diaper. He felt like a toddler during potty training telling his mommy he doesn't need diapers anymore.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"You did!".. Jamie walked over to him and checked his diaper.. "Sure enough you did.".. Jamie did not like his attitude at all, he was a baby and that was that. She went into the kitchen and made a bottle. "Come on baby, time for you ba ba!" She cooed at him.

She smiled as he looked confused, and she knew what he was thinking.. Too bad she thought, I'll prove to you you're a little baby!

Max was so happy to show Jamie that he wasn't a little baby anymore. Maybe if he kept his diapers dry long enough, she would let him get back into his pull ups. While that was not a perfect solution, it was much better then diapers. Speaking of diapers, Max couldn't get over how thick his diapers were. It was like 4 pillows in between his legs. When Max heard "baba", he figured he wouldn't fight it and hold his pee in

Guest diaperboykcmo

Jamie smiled and watched as he waddled over to her.. "Come on baby time for your ba ba!" She said excitedly..

She figured sooner or later he'd wet his thick diapers, and she'd be happy to change him!.. Proven that he's a big baby!!

"Are you ready for you baby bottle?"

"yeah" Max said, not sounding excited at all. He was thirsty and he know that there was no way Jamie was going to let him drink out of a regular cup. He would even take a sippy cup at this point, but that wasn't an option. Max walked over to the couch and layed down on Jamie's lap, opening his mouth ready to accept the rubber nipple of the baby bottle.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Jamie inserted the nipple into his mouth.. "That's it baby boy drink it all up!" She said cooing at him and patting his diapered but as she fed him and rocked him.. She smiled and thought to herself.. "There's no way now he can be thinking he's a big boy!".. She just looked down at him and smiled.. It did surprise her that he didn't have any accidents at night, but he'll have one soon enough..

Tiffany got dressed and was on her way over to pick up the diaperboy in his super thick diaper!

Max laid there, letting the cold milk run down his throat and into his stomach. Even though he was being fed a bottle in a super thick diaper, he felt like he had a little bit of dignity left. He had not wet his diaper yet today. He was just on a high still from not waking up wet and there was nothing that could take that away from him. But, with not wetting last night, his bladder was full as he started to squirm.