LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetters deserve diapers (pvt for diaperboyMN and diaperboykcmo)

Guest diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

Jamie was looking to get some more money her job just cut her hours as the economy was rough!

She was 18 a Senior in High school, she was 5'9 Blond hair and green eyes she was pretty and she knew it.

One day she decided she would look at babysitting, she figured she already babysat her nephews so why not babysit and get paid. She posted some adds on the internet. While shopping at the mall she checked her phone and she had received a email from a mom looking for a babysitter for her teenage son. Jamie thought that was odd, but she also knew boys were very immature. She finished her shopping and headed home!

Max cant believe his mom had done that. "Mom, why did you call a babysitter? I am a teenage boy. I don't need one". While Max played dumb, he knew why his mom had done that. His parents were leaving for a business trip for a week and they couldn't trust him alone. He was a very shy person, but he was a very rebellious. If he didn't have someone to watch after him, the house might be lit on fire by the time they got home. Oh yeah, and he had a little bedwetting problem and wore diapers at night.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Oh I see ok sure no problem, ok see you then!" Jamie had been talking to Max's mom the boy she was going to be babysitting for.

She got the low down on him, it seemed they were going out of town and they didn't trust Max by himself she also found out he was a bedwetter and he wore pull ups at night.. Kathy Max's mom wanted her to babysit him for a whole week while they were gone. She decided she would do some shopping at the store before heading over there tomorrow. She couldn't believe a 16 year old boy wore pulls ups at night. He must be a big baby she thought. She snickered to herself as she had a plan!

It was the day the babysitter was going to show up and Max was very nervous. His mom had talked to him about his diapers and decided that pull ups would be fine. She also said that if there were any leaks, the babysitter was told to put him in diapers at night. Max wanted to just curl up into a ball and disappear. He cant believe a girl around his age was going to see him in his pull ups. Maybe he could hide them under his pants and she wont see them. Minutes seemed like seconds as Max waited for her to show.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Jamie walked up to the door and knocked it was answered by Kathy she was in a hurry everything had already been talked about the night before.. Kathy had to hurry cause she was going to meet her Husband Tom at the airport. Jamie made herself at home placing her nike bag with her clothes in the guest bedroom. She looked around they had a nice house she looked at the pictures that were on the shelf. She picked one up this must me Max she thought. "Cute kid!" She said..

Max took a deep breathe in his room as he heard the babysitter call for him. He hated that word, babysitter. He wasn't a baby, he was a 16 year old. He didn't exactly feel like it right now though, as he pulled some basketball shorts up over his pull ups. He was so skinny that he fit into toddler pull ups, clad with mickey mouse and friends. He walked out of his room and walked down the stairs, making sure his pull ups were covered as he made his way to the girl who was waiting

Guest diaperboykcmo

Jamie herd the boy coming down the stairs she placed the package of diapers right in front of the stairs they were Pampers size 6 baby dry.

She wanted him to see them and now on his way down he couldn't help but see them as they were in plain sight he would have to walk around them to just avoid them.. She thought it would be funny to watch his reaction!

As Max was walking downstairs, his eyes turned as big as plates when he saw the package of baby diapers. "Why...What...um...I don't need diapers" Max says as he hikes his shorts up in order to cover his pulls ups. In his mind, Max wanted to pout and throw a tantrum, but he wanted to show the babysitter that he was a big boy. He couldn't take his eyes off of the happy toddler clad in just his diaper on the package.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Jamie did her best not to laugh as she saw Max's eyes get big as he had to move the diapers so he wouldn't trip over them as he came down the stairs. "listen here little boy, you won't tell me what you're going to do or not going to do!.. I'm the babysitter here not you!"

Max knew he wasn't wet. He never wet his pull ups unless he was sleeping. He had to keep a shred of dignity when you are wearing something that toddlers who are being potty trained wear. His mom would perform hourly pull up checks when he first started wearing them, but now she knew he didn't wet during awake hours.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"No you're still dry what a good boy." She cooed to him just like you'd talk to a toddler

"You're how old and you still need to wear a pull up, how pathetic!" She teased him

She sat back down on the couch, she wanted to embarrass the big baby. She just couldn't get over someone his age wearing pull ups.

When the babysitter told Max to take his shorts off, he went through his options. If he took his shorts off, the girl would make fun of her and probably treat him like the toddler he looked like from the waist down. If he wanted to be a rebel, something bad was probably going to happen. Even though he was going to regret this, Max took a stand and grabbed his shorts waistband "no, I wanna keep my shorts on" sounding like an embarrassed toddler.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Jamie sat there and waited for him to take them off then when he refused she hit the roof..

"You're going to learn when I tell you to do something you do it!" Without another word she pulled him over her lap and she spanked him a couple of times, she didn't like spanking him but he had to learn who was in control!

Max didn't know what just happened, it seemed to go so fast. His bottom hurt, so he came to the conclusion that she had just spanked him. He was turning more into a toddler by the second and he didn't like it. Knowing he had no other option, Max pulled down his black Nike basketball shorts to reveal his Mickey Mouse pull up to the new babysitter.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"You didn't answer me are you going to be a good boy and do as your babysitter say for now on!"

She went over to the package of diapers and pulled a diaper out of the bag. She grabbed the powder and the package of wipes.

"Now lay down!"

She knelt down beside him and she ripped the pull up off she then raised his legs and slide the diaper underneath him, she then wiped him down and powdered him and brought the diaper up tightly up between his legs and taped both sides..

Max cant believe that a women he literally just met had forced him onto the ground and put a baby diaper on him. While the diaper felt a little thicker, he was surprised it wasn't that thick. He was relieved. At least he could hide the diaper under his clothes and things like that. He also noticed that his Mickey Mouse designs were replaced by Elmo, Big Bird, and other Sesame street characters.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Jamie looked at him. "Oh I got it!" She took off his shirt and he was standing in the living room in nothing but a diaper.

"There I think that looks much better, a big baby in a diaper and nothing else."

"Wonder what your friends would think if they saw you like this!"

"no no don't call my friends. They don't even know I wet the bed" Max said as he covered his diaper with his hands. He know it doesn't do any good, but he is just so humiliated. Feeling the crotch of his diaper, it is thicker then his pull up, but not very thick at all. Max was worried the diaper would make him waddle. He was in no means happy about the diaper. Max just sat there in his diaper and pouted.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Ok as long as you're a good baby I won't call your friends." She really had no intention of doing so but she thought the threat alone might make him be good just another reason for him to do so.. "Don't look so sad, it's your own fault your in a diaper!"

"I want you to crawl from the couch to the kitchen table and back, I wanna see how fast you can go!" She wanted to make him feel as babyish as she could..

Guest diaperboykcmo

Jamie watched him crawl back and forth by all accounts he was just like her nephew crawling around on the floor with his cute diapered butt going back and forth. She couldn't help but giggle.. Once he reached the front room she hit the timer on her phone.

"Not bad each day you're going to have to crawl back and forth and until you make it under a minute when you're done you'll stand in the corner and when you're done with that you'll sit at the table with a pacifier in your mouth and you'll write I'm a big baby 100 times!"

Max knew any attempt to defy her would be met with a spanking of his padded bottom. Max walked over to the corner of the room and put both his hands over his diaper clad bottom. He was sad to be in the corner, but a more pressing issue was coming: he had to go pee. While trying to be a subtle as possible, Max started hopping from foot to foot. After a minute of that, he moved his hands to his diapered crotch to hold his pee in

Guest diaperboykcmo

Jamie played with her phone for a bit then she watched as Max began moving around. She tried to ignore it and went back to her phone after a few minutes she looked back again and he was still moving around. she figured he might need to go potty.

Max really did have to go at this point. He knew that if he didn't get this diaper off in a minute, it would be soaked. He knew it was some kind of trick, but he decided to try anyway. "um...um...can I go to the bathroom?" Max asked the babysitter. He felt like a baby who was just starting potty training. He was doing the potty dance in a diaper for god sake!