LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High school Geek to Sexy Mommy for diaperboyMN and diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

"but I think you look so cute in a diaper that everyone should see your diaper butt waddling down the halls" Amy whispered in James ear. She know she was embarrassing him and that was the point. Amy walked out of the cafeteria after she gave him a little kiss on the cheek. "Now you better be a good boy or everyone will see your love of baby bottles" Amy said as she walked away smiling.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diaperboykcmo

"No that's only at home, I don't wear them anywhere else!" James was worried if she mentioned it to his mom she might make him do it.

"P-P-Please Amy don't tell my mommy, I mean my mom damn it you have me saying it now!".. James couldn't believe how she was twisted him all up inside.. He couldn't think straight! He was surprised when Amy leaned over and kissed him on the check, he liked the view as he got a nice shot of her cleavage and she had on some sexy perfume. Before he could say or do anything she was gone, but before leaving she mentioned how he better be good or everyone will see how much he loves baby bottles.. "But Amy I don't!".. She had already turned to walk away. What's the point he thought!... Damn I wonder what she's going to tell my mom, I can't even imagine her babysitting me!

The final bell rang to end the school day and Amy was sitting outside the school door waiting for James. So badly, she wanted to walk up to his teachers and show them the pictures of him in his baby state. She was still mad about what had happened in the lunch room a few days ago, but she was getting her revenge. Amy smiled at her new baby boy as he walked down the hall towards the door. Mentally, she replaced his pants with a thick diaper and couldn't help but let out a tiny giggle.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James quickly put his books in his locker, he didn't wanna keep Amy waiting who knows what she might do or say. She was already acting like she was his babysitter. He ran down the hall and out the door he saw her standing there looking at her phone. He was hoping she wasn't waiting long! James saw his friends as they were walking the other way, he was glad they didn't see him running to Amy!.. It was like she was already in control of him!.. He approached her and took a deep breathe this was the moment of truth they were off to his house to tell his mom that she wanted to become his babysitter. He started to sweat and his heart was pounding out of his chest!

"you were a little late, but everything is fine baby boy" Amy cooed as she took James by the hand and let him down the sidewalk. She could see that James was visibly uncomfortable and waited until nobody was around to comfort him. Once she couldn't see anyone around, Amy

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Please Amy can you call me by my name and forget this whole baby stuff." He said as low as he could he didn't wanna cause a scene. She then grabbed his hand and took it like a mommy would her naughty little boy. He tried to jerk it away but she gripped it tightly and gave him a look that he knew better then to push it and he let her lead him by the hand he was so embarrassed as they walked by some of his and some of her friends. Once they got down the street she told him everything will be ok and soon she and his mommy will have him in a diaper. He wanted to cry..

"all I want from you is for you to be in a clean diaper nursing your Baba" Amy said as she held her baby boys hand to her front door. She knocked on the door just as a courtesy then walked in the house, anxious to see James in a diaper. Once she was in the house, Amy called out "mommy, your baby is home"

Guest diaperboykcmo

James just stood there as Amy held his hand tight, he felt so small as she said she wanted to see him in his diaper drinking his bottle.

He could've died right there as Amy announced that her baby boy was home.. Brenda was just finishing up the dishes as she herd a gilr announce her baby was home she wondered what that was all about.... "Hi Amy it's been awhile, how you been?" Brenda used to babysit her when she was little.

The smile on Amy's face couldn't have grown any bigger. "of course. I would love to. I have diapered tons of babies, but not one this big" she said as she walked over to the night stand and grabbed 2 diapers and the baby powder. Amy then took off James shirt, pants, and finally his underwear. Once he was naked, Amy noticed that he had no hair on his body, just like a baby. "now, lets get the baby in his thick dipeys"

Guest diaperboykcmo

Brenda watched as Amy knew what she was doing.. "Amy only one diaper for my baby boy, I like to make him feel as much like

Amy looked at both of the diapers in her hand and picked the very thick one with baby bottles and rattles on the front. She placed the fluffy diaper under his bottom and sprinkled a generous amount of baby powder on his diaper area, making it look like a winter wonderland. Once she has smoothed the powder out everywhere, she pulled the diaper between his legs and taped it snuggly. Amy padded the diaper boy's padded crotch and cooed "aww, you are just so cute in your baby looking dipey"

Guest diaperboykcmo

Jame's eyes got big as she got the thicker diaper out.. "No Amy those are only for the weekend!" He cried

"Now James you'll wear whatever Amy puts on you!" Brenda scolded him.. James could do nothing but lay there as Amy finished diapering him teasing him when she was done. He just wanted to be anywhere but here..

"I would love too, I want to make sure James just feels like the little baby boy that he is" Amy said as she patted his diaper crotch again and helped him off the bed. She could tell by the way he was standing that the diaper would defiantly make him have a toddler diaper waddle. "Come on sweetie, let waddle to the kitchen to get your baba."

Guest diaperboykcmo

James blushed as Amy patted his crotch, it actually felt good he felt himself getting turned on.. He hated that cause he didn't wanna start liking diapers. What was going on with him he thought!.. Now This cute girl Amy was going to feed him his bottle, it can't get much worse he thought.. "No I don't wanna go!" James cried out..

Brenda just watched she wanted to wait and see how Amy handled things.. She really liked the way Amy handled things so she was hoping she would know how to handle this situation!

Amy saw how James was complaining and had a plan. She walked to the other side of the room and got on her knees. She then pulled out her cell phone and starting taking a video. Once the recording started, she smiled at James and cooed "come here baby, waddle your cute diaper butt over to nana. If you don't do what nana says, she will show this video to everyone at school"

Guest diaperboykcmo

Brenda smiled as she knew James would be in good hands with Amy and she knew that she was the perfect babysitter for him.. Since this whole thing started with Amy getting involved she knew Amy liked James and she thought Amy would make the perfect mommy/girlfriend.

She decided she would talk to her and see if she wanted a make over.. James ear's perked up like a hound dog hunting. He couldn't believe she was filming this on her phone.. James started to waddle over to her.

"No baby I think you should crawl!" Brenda cooed to him..

James got down on all fours and started to crawl to Amy.

"You are just the cutest baby boy ever. I think it would be better if you crawled, considering you are a widdle baby." Amy smiled at James and clapped her hands as James made his way over, his diaper butt wagging back and forth. Amy looked like a proud mommy looking at her baby do something amazing. Once James got there, Amy padded his puffy bottom and cooed encouraging words.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James was fit to be tied as his mommy and his new babysitter fawned all over him cooing at him and talking that sickly baby talk.

He didn't know what to say, he just wanted to cry, he wanted to throw a fit.. He was so mad over everything, he was even mad at himself for getting himself in this position. He should be playing baseball, instead he's sitting here crawling around the floor in a diaper and about to be fed a bottle by his pretty babysitter.. Then it dawned on him, damn Amy was wanting to go out with me, now if she's my babysitter she can go out with me whenever she wants!.. He wondered what she might do with him now, she had control over him and his mom seemed fine with that!.. James knew from this day forward his life was about to be in for a major change!

Once Amy was done cooing over him like a women over another women's baby, she decided it was bottle time for the cute baby. "alright sweetie, crawl after nana down to the kitchen so we can get your tummy nice and full with a Baba" Amy said as she walked down the hall, looking back at the high school boy in his thick diaper.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James was still on all fours after he crawled after his pretty babysitter, he noticed she had a really nice looking ass. James thought he might reconsider going out with her after all she's really pretty, he just had this rule he didn't wanna go out with any younger girls then him!.. Plus he didn't want anyone finding out about his punishment, but now she was his babysitter so he had nothing to hide.. He wasn't looking forward to her feeding him his bottle but little by little he was finding out he didn't have any choice. James was amazed how she was enjoying babying him she seemed to really like it!

Once Amy got to the kitchen, she was slight surprised to find that there was no highchair. "it will only be a matter of time" Amy thought as she walked over to the fridge and opened it, find about 6 bottles already full of milk. "alright baby, I got your Baba. Over to the couch" Amy said as she walked to the living room and sat down, patting her lap as she waited for her diaperboy to crawl up to her.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James hated crawling around the floor like this but that seemed to be what they wanted him to do. He watched as Amy removed the bottle from the fridge she then told him to crawl up into her lap so she can feed him..

"of course not baby, you are not old enough to feed yourself. You need your nana to do it for you" Amy cooed as she sat there, waiting for him to sit on her lap. "I mean, if you don't want to drink your Baba like a good widdle baby, I can always send that video of your little diaper butt crawling to me to all your friends..."

Guest diaperboykcmo

"N-N-NO Please don't sent that to my friends!" James knew she had him and there was nothing he could do about it.. He crawled over to her and got in her lap.. "Are you really going to be my babysitter even at school?!".. James couldn't imagine how this could get much worse.

He laid there as she teased him some more he opened as she inserted the nipple into his mouth!.. He could smell her perfume and her body lotion and the hair spray she used she smelt real good. He started to actually like the closeness he had with her, it was embarrassing to be treated like a baby but he did enjoy this peaceful moment once he got comfortable with the idea that Amy was now in charge of him!

Amy smiled down at her baby boy as he started to suck on the nipple of the baby bottle. "oh my god, you are just the cutest baby boy in the whole world." Amy then began patting his diapered crotch as he suckled. While he was drinking, Amy thought that she should grab some extra diapers and put them in her car in car in case he was a bad boy at school and she needed to teach him a lesson.