LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just A New Girl

Anyway Hello everyone I joined this forum to find out more about this kind of thing lets just say I started to get curious when one of my coworkers was wearing some alittle more different then her usual Panties.

Anyway I'm 21 turning 22 this August

I'm a Lesbian

I'm also looking for people woh can offer insight to anything they can offer and most of all I'm here to make new friends.

I work at EBgames at Sunridge mall in Calgary Alberta and I currently Attend the University of Calgary.

Anyway Hello everyone I joined this forum to find out more about this kind of thing lets just say I started to get curious when one of my coworkers was wearing some alittle more different then her usual Panties.

Anyway I'm 21 turning 22 this August

I'm a Lesbian

I'm also looking for people woh can offer insight to anything they can offer and most of all I'm here to make new friends.

I work at EBgames at Sunridge mall in Calgary Alberta and I currently Attend the University of Calgary.

Dear Seraphia,hi,my name is stephen been wearing diapers with plastic pants[soft vynalpants that look like the 'gerber'type pants babies use to wear but in adult sizes,i wear large ones-36-40 in waist] and they are nice a comfortable too..usually with baby powder on my bottom for comfort and dryness ? this site here is for people who need to wear for incontinence,like too wear them or??its like a support group because family,friends and society don't and will not understand this lifestyle ,which is too bad i think??do you wear now?or?i've been wearing for a while now AND,PLEASE ANY QUESTIONS,ETC..PLEASE FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ME AT sweet_baby_stephen@yahoo.com ok there are some sites you can check out: www.plasticpants.com www.diaperstation.com www.bigbabyzone.com www.diaperconnection.com and more later, thanks for replying and i hope i'm helpful and definitely check out the live chat room on this site etc..bye for now,stephen in plasticpants[with diapers too] :)

• 1 month later...

Hi Seraphia

Welcome to D D its the best place for anything to do with Nappies/Diapers with so many people into so may things---its fantastic, do browse and enjoy :)

So if your co-worker was using "alternative" underwear did you enquire as to why i,e "need" or "pleasure" and you obviously found it interesting enough to persue the matter further, so of course the next question on everyone's lips is "do you wear"?

Enjoy the site and perhaps even try the "lifestyle" :beer:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

Hi Seraphia!

Welcome aboard! What are you studying at U of C? You are just the other side of the hills from a great place to get diapers and plastic pants. If you are interested in cloth, give them a try, they have wonderful service and the products are fantastic.

Let us know how you managed to get into diapers. Your story sounds interesting! If you are interested, I know another Lesbian and could tell you of some adventures they had.

Anyway ... welcome aboard and enjoy your diapers!

Leafgoalie :thumbsup:

Guest diamondback688

yea...it sounds like the time about 6 months ago(i think...coulda been longer) that i was a new member(only been in for a couple weeks i think) to a forum(not this one) and i was just replying to topics that interested me, and i got banned for "post bumping", which i didnt know what the hell that was until someone told me...